Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Escape to the Outside

Escape to the Outside

a part of “Escape to the Outside”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

They were taken, or made. Forced to change into something they didn't believe possible. Now that they have a chance to be free, will they be able to? Or will they be thrown into a new kind of Hell? Still accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Escape to the Outside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Escape to the Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 am

At this point they all need a chance to recover, eat, heal. And if people don't want to dwell too much on doing all that then it would be best to do a partial time jump. Nothing major. More like, in the morning after or no more than a few days after. Everyones' post can be filled with whatever details they feel like sharing with what happened during that time involving their characters. That's my suggestion at least.

And sorry for the delay in posting. After alllll that. I had to get knocked by writer's block too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:29 pm

A brief timeskip could be good that would allow people to get past all the small non-important things quickly and then people who have sent characters to sleep can wake them back up. As for me, well I might be doing another post sometime this week. It depends on if I can get something set up on another site.
Everybody is insane. The people in the asylums are the least insane, they were not able to hide it. The truly insane people are able to hide it the best. Venting their insanity in small spurts and in creative ways to keep it under control.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Timeskip sounds like a good idea, but I agree: only a day or two, would be best. that way, we don't have as much to discuss in the way of who was where when. I think that makes sense...

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:04 am

That sounds good, so say a two day time skip sound good? Everyone can write in details of what they did during those days and then we can pick up either in the morning or the afternoon.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:54 pm

A time skip sounds like a good idea. I'm all for it.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Yogi says she's going to trigger the timeskip this weekend, she's getting back into her school routine right now

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Okay guys, I know this is going slow and I feel bad for that. T.T
But I got my Lab character up and did a few days time skip. Now we can start interacting more and get a plot moving along. Sound good to everyone?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 pm

So the timeskip is now? And Mask Wearer do you still plan to use Edur in some way? I am still up for that if you are.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:18 am

Yes, a few days time skip starting at my post.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Sorry I didn't get around to making a post before the time skip. My mind decided to become distracted by books and games. And over the weekend I was visiting with my wife.

Possibly it is still a go Robin. We would need to discuss how to make that happen. First though I need to go see what all has been posted and get Autumn talking with me again.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:32 am

I'll be making a post when I get out of class today.

And feel free to PM me whenever you have a spare moment Mask Wearer.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:56 pm

I'm confused. Who was on the roof and who came in. Because at first it sounded like Kyra but it was...Kisa? Then the next post involving them I felt like the two characters got switched. Are either of them outside at this point? I've read both posts 10 times and I'm still befuddled.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 pm

It's Kyra. I fixed the names just now and so sorry. I had been planning to write both posts for the sisters but changed it at the last second. :)

And Kisa is in the kitchen, totally pigging out.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Hey guys just so you know I'm not going to be able to post until at least tomorrow. I was going to try and write out a post after classes today but i kinda ended up getting sick and I can barely think staight right now so I won't be able to get a psot up until at least tomorrow.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Its fine Blue. I actually wrote my last post at 3 a.m. before I had to get up for Macroeconomics class so I don't know if it even makes sense. I was actually going to edit some of it because I was thinking about it today and realized I forgot/may have messed up a couple things myself.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm going to have Ara try to leave the house or Holmes sneak in to help her. More likely the latter since she's gotten so weak.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:16 pm

@ Ara, re: EDIT--fine with me if he sneaks in, pm/im me though so we can work things out there :)

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:53 pm

I sent you a pm

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Wow seems like I missed a lot, but glad everyone is posting again and things are moving. I had planned on writing a post on Friday but got caught up and had to pack for a retreat over the weekend (which is why I was MIA for the past two days). But I should have post up by tonight after I finish my philosophy reading. 0.o

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:13 am

Things seem to be completely slowing down again. I will see if I can post soon to have something so that the others can get involved if they like.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:28 am

I have enough to work with, I have the drive to make a post, I even have Autumn talking with me, and I have the time to make a post. But when I go to do that I stare at the screen as if there is a disconnect between my mind and my hands. Of course that is past two weeks or so. Now for past few days I have been battling with my computer to make it stay connected to WiFi and losing badly. I am saying this here only by using my tablet which does not make doing websites easier since screen is small.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!