Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Redemption

The Redemption

a part of “The Redemption”, a fictional universe by BurningDark.

closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Redemption”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Redemption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Welcome to The Redemption!

I hope you are interested, and if you are, feel free to reserve a character! Remember, the characters aren't necessarily the gender they are in the myths. Reincarnation and stuff.

Pls follow the rules. Reservations only last for two days, I think that's what I said at least. If two people want the same character, then FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR IT both PM me and I'll work something out.

Don't forget the password, my friends. But hide it, so other people don't steal it. Naughty people. [Don't be THAT GUY. Nobody likes him. Or her. I don't judge.]

Use proper grammar, have fun [putting up with me], and remember, if you are gone fore more than a week, than please PM me about it. Come up with a suitable excuse or reason, and not like, my dog ate my computer. But if that's really what happened, could I get a video or something?

Have a great day guys! [or girls. Again. No judging.]

-BurningDark
Last edited by BurningDark on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Redemption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Could I reserve Beowulf (my personal favorite) and the Minotaur?

Also... redemption!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:28 pm

So on accident, i joined one too many replays. I apologize. ^^; i do hope you have happy role-playing and you can just ignore this little post. Sorry!
Last edited by CommonSoul on Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Darn some one beat me to the Minotaur. Redemption I will take Dracula then. FC: Arden Cho or Petrie Edwards. Currently in between the two. Hope I'm reserved.
Ignore!! No time for this Rp..sorry.
Last edited by Simple_Imperfections on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Lol I already know someone just reserved it but . . . I wanna say it anyway just by any small chance of the gods may give me a miracle! I wanted to reserve Dracula . . . Anyway! If not I'll do Perseus and make it a female but Idk the Fc yet . . .I'll update once I find out but I was gonna use Luke Evans for Dracula . . .
redemption

Ignore this, hope your Rp the best! :3

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Aww, so many people missing out! I will reserve for sure.

I love Arden Cho. She's so cool.

Note. Please, just for now, reserve just 1 character. If there are still open slots, then fire away. I know, I took two, bad example. Sorry.

Also, could you at least tell me your FC? Humans only, srry. No anime. I must kno.

Love. But not like weird or anything.

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:17 pm

So is Beowulf still open? If he isn't then I'll take Perseus, but I'd prefer Beowulf.

David Lyons shall be my FC, he isn't used nearly enough, something that needs some redeeming. Look at that face! Look at it!

(Hope that counts as my password!)

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Reserved! Thanx for joining in!

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi, may I please reserve Dracula with FC Lucy Hale.

Also my favorite movie is redemption.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:15 am

For the Minotaur, I'm thinking Michael Malarkey as the face claim...

And Ryan Kwanten for Beowulf (once again, my favorite)

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:44 am

I'm about to get cracking on my character, but I got a question that I should asked when I was reserving but I forgot about it. Do they know that they're reincarnated heroes?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Good question! I should have answered that. *derp*

They do know. The monsters have challenged them some way or another, so figure that out with your buddy. :)

Sorry for short message. You guys have been reserved, glad you're interested!

Adios! Have a great day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessofNightingale on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:05 am

Hello, Elaine is my name. I should like to reserve Jonathan Harker, as a woman. A young woman. My desired face shall be Katerina "Kat" Graham:

I've also decided on a first name of Josefina, but all other details are to be decided in my head over the next few hours. Possibly the next 24. It varies how long it takes me, really. I am a character development addict, and I hope this roleplay shall be my redemption from the interesting way my mind unravels. Heh. Ta-ta.

PrincessofNightingale
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Reserved! I'm glad you're interested.

Also, UPDATE! I'd like to have most of the characters in by Saturday, if you could. If not, that's fine. But, yeah. I'd like to start soon, because one of my roleplays died because I never started it...

But anyways.

Have a great day everyone!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessofNightingale on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:33 pm

I'm still here! Just got lured away by shiny stuff. Anyway, I'll do some more stuff with Josefina's sheet today.

Sorry!

PrincessofNightingale
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!