Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Eater : The New Gen

Soul Eater : The New Gen

a part of “Soul Eater : The New Gen”, a fictional universe by xxMCxMIKEYxx.

{♠Not good at these, take a look inside.|| OPEN || ALL ROLES TAKEN.♠}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater : The New Gen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater : The New Gen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

With Chikawaa posting, I think the next pair to be tested is up for grabs. Also, we've reached 100 posts in the OOC. Woop!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultra on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Well. I'm incredibly excited for the "something that is gonna happeeen" so I'm gonna wait for that to happen. I got's my theories to it, though.... Like maybe the town is attacked by the resurrected Gorgon sisters, or the city is sieged by rabid bunnies. OR Jedly breaks the fourth wall with a joke or something... Also, Barry's done posting in the Classroom, so if you need him for something, Queens got his number.... don't know why'd you need him, though...

IN THE MEANTIME, WE SHALL EAT SOME FOODS.

Barry, start us off!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ultra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Fumi needs to post... This is how toast is eaten... Fumi stye ;D

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:52 pm

I think our deadline for student tests should be later today/tomorrow(2/12, depending on your timezone) Gonna be logging for the night, since I have to get up early again.

As for eating...

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 am

I believe the "something that is gonna happeeen" will be Yua breaking the whole school down.

And if we're talking about eating....
Image Yua is a fast eater.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultra on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:38 pm

WHAT?! 21 HOURS SINCE THE LAST POST?! SOMETHING IS WRONG!

I agree with Jedly though, and afreerobin has a point. Yua needs to slow down. She'll get a stomach ache, dude.

Ultra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:41 pm

I believe Lufia is writing up a post now. This is one of the points in the RP where every char needs to post, so eh. But everything'll be getting underway later tonight. *Just got home. flops dead* I need... coffeeeeeeeeeeee

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:31 am

...I'll be writing a post later today. But I think it's time that we get out of this stopping point we've been in all week. Everybody still on board?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultra on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:32 am

I am. I'd rather not see this Roleplay die out, eh?

Ultra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm still on board ~

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:51 pm

I am LEGIT so happy to have you guys on board! I have never had a roleplay go this far before!! Anyways you can make your characters go anywhere in Death City- I just need them all out of the school before the big plot twist happens! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAA~

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:54 am

Oh, and Happy Valentine's day to ere'body. Gonna log for the night, since it's almost 2 AM. Can't wait for tomorrow's/today's posts.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultra on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:52 am

MIKEY! PLEAS, GIVE US A HINT! IS ERUKA FROG INVOLVED IN IT?! BARRY AND HER COULD BE, LIKE, BEST FRIENDS.

Oops I had caps lock syndrome... Oh well!

I'M SERIOUS THOUGH. GIVE US ONE HINT!!!!!!! PWEASE!?

Ultra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Sorry about the super late post, my school week was really busy.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Post will be up tomorrow. I'll get to vacating academy grounds n' such.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:32 pm

I *HOPE* to be able to get a post up tomorrow, since I live up in the North East, and have been shoveling and dealing with all sorts of snow and ice. I cannot make promises, but I will try and hopefully will have it done tomorrow evening. Sorry for any inconveniences.

~~ Lufia
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Posted. So, is it the gameplan to vacate the premises by late Monday? Bet everybody's waiting for plot twists upon plot twists.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:01 am

Everybody still here? Since everybody is vacating the academy, we should move forward soon.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:30 am

Hey everyone, just letting you guys know I am still alive etc. I just have been crazy busy all week with college as I had a bit too much fun for my 21st birthday this weekend and dropped the ball academically...

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:00 am

Well, this is disconcerting. If everyone's still present, mind making a quick post in the OOC for a tali? I wouldn't want to see the RP die, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to continue it, given mikey's absence.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!