Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Face Everything And Rise

Face Everything And Rise

a part of “Face Everything And Rise”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

The Rebels are lead by only the bravest, for only the brave can hold out against the Power. The Power has taken away and burned all guns and modern weapons. Fight with them to gain their freedom, help them prove that they are destined to rise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Face Everything And Rise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Face Everything And Rise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Face Everything And Rise"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Face Everything And Rise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Hello! May I reserve the healer female? FC would be Gillian Zinser. Thanks in advanced

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 pm

reserved!

tell your friends all about this RP....I'm wanting to start it up soon...
lol

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:10 am

Could I reserve the tyrant female? FC : Vanessa Hudgens or Lights Polextner. Haven't decided.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:14 am

Edit: Sorry but something else came up. Maybe next time, I guess. My apologies.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Disregard. Too many other RPs. I'm sorry.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 am

Could i reserve blacksmith male?
Face claim: Cam Gigandet

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:39 pm

All reserved :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:07 am

Soo here's how you do the personality section in the CS

Evil/Mean:Never
Sweet/Funny:Always
Classy/Romantic: Rarely
Good/Caring: Most of the time

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:35 am

So yeah... About time I picked up RP again. Healer male, please? And, if not, that farmboy role you asked me to do?

I shall at the very least have a WIP up by tomorrow evening, if not a complete bio.
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuron Shiro on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:13 am

I would like to reserve the FC: Emma Stone for the female mage

Kuron Shiro
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Whelp, its all reserved :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:40 am

I need everyone's characters to be finished by tomorrow no later than 11:20 CST
If not you loose your reservation.
I've been lenient on the reservations, but its time to hurry up and get them in.
If you need more time, send me an IM or let me know on here.
:/

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:48 am

IN NAME OF THE EGG I SHALL RESERVE THE NICE LADY BLACKSMIIIITH!

Ky-Lin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:09 am

i'd like to reserve the spy role. i can put in a character but i normally work on my stuff around midnight. so unless you really want me to get one in earlier then i normally work on the CS the following night. I'll get it all done if i do it at night but if not then i can put up a WIP. oh and i'd like to keep an eye on the other roles just in case they open up.

oh and could i get the age range on the spies?

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:46 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry Vincent, thought it posted,

You're more than welcome to the role. :D

And its 16-19 its on the CS.

IF you know anyone else who'd be interested in it please send them this way

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuron Shiro on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:20 am

So sorry Nami my computer broke and had to put it in for fixing, just got it back today and i should be finishing up my character tonight :)

Kuron Shiro
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuron Shiro on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Character complete!

Kuron Shiro
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!