Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In The Flesh

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: In The Flesh

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:39 pm

((OOC- sounds great! Be interesting to see how this whole scene turns out! :D))

{{Cassandra Hope - 23 - FC: Zawe Ashton - PDS sufferer}}

Cassandra raises her eyebrow as Shirley- a remarkably pleasant woman, she has to admit- looks from her to Kenzie and back with a twinkle in her eye. Someone's already got ideas in her head.

"I'm Cass," she says with a smile, holding out her good hand for Shirley to shake.

"Nice to meet you, love- I'm Shirley!" she greets her brightly, taking the proffered hand and sparing a sympathetic glance to the dead one in the sling. "Not seen you about before- new in town?"

"Just passing through, seeing the sights," Cass smiles, glancing at Kenzie. "Making friends."

Shirley smiles and nods, opening the door a little wider. "Well, you'd both better come in- looks like rain! What can I do for you two?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:21 pm

{{Mackenzie (Kenzie) Weller - 22 - FC: Aiden Turner - PDS sufferer}}

Kenzie grins, gesturing for Cassie to go first and then shuffling in after her. Shirley leads them into the living room, gesturing for them to sit.
"Well, actually, I wanted to talk to you about Amy."
Shirley looks from Kenzie to Cassie, then away.
"It's a shame about the poor girl. I know you've been talking to Philip, Kenzie. But I don't know what else I can tell you."
Kenzie bows his head, looking from her to Cassie.
"Well-- is it possible for-- for us to come alive again? I mean really?"
If anyone fancies some 1x1, just drop me a message!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melancholylouis on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:30 pm

((OOC: I PERSEVERED IN A LENGTHY BATTLE AGAINST THE SERVER ERROR AND EMERGED VICTORIOUS. also i called your character 'Hannah' a few posts back and idk why?? I don't know anyone called Hannah...))

{{Emily Knight - 17 - FC: Chloe Grace Moretz - PDS Sufferer}}

Emily groans.
"The taste is the worst and I hate it so much."
She crinkles her nose at the mention of brain, memories flashing through her mind too quick to grasp and make much sense of, although the pervading echo of her own ferity is enough to leave her uneasy.
"Was it poverty, illness or dieting? That kept you from eating before you died, I mean. You know the sour skittles? I used to eat them all the time before I died. I was probably well on my way to diabetes, if I'm honest."
She smiles as she remembers how she used to sort them into their colours and eat them in order, or put enough in her mouth at once that they'd rattle against her teeth.
"Maybe it's not all bad that the good die young, in that respect."
Emily sighs, keeps an eye on the clock as the time for her medication draws nearer with each ticking.
"Still end up with daily injections though."
Maybe she was just doomed to be ever harassed by doctors and needles?

melancholylouis
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:16 am

((OOC - hellz yeah friend!!! and haha, don't worry about it, Hannah's a pretty name xD))

{{Alice Spiteri - 18 - FC: Andreja Pejic - PDS Sufferer}}

At Emily's first question, she shakes her head. She doesn't like thinking about it. It makes her feel more guilty, if anything.
"It--"
She looks away, then blurts it out.
"Bulimia. I was just getting over it when-- yeah."
She bites her lip, digging her fingernails into the soft cover on the bed. It made her angry just to think about it. Now all she wanted was to be able to eat and eat and have nothing happen after. She sighs, nodding at Emily's words.
"Mm. It's not all that bad, though."
As though remembering, she reaches into her bag, pulling out the heavy, awkward injection gun.
"Could you do me in a bit? I can never quite reach and I'm always worried I'll do it wrong..."

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melancholylouis on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:40 am

((OOC: SORRY I AM TRASH I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS))

{{Emily Knight - 17 - FC: Chloe Grace Moretz - PDS Sufferer}}

The admission takes Emily by surprise.
Alice just seems so put together and it's hard to imagine her being anything other than that.
"Oh." It's all she can say really, there's nothing that could ever wave away Alice's problems, even death apparently.
"Oh," she says again. "I'm so sorry."
It doesn't sound big enough or sincere enough and Emily feels guilty for asking.
She clears her throat, a terrible attempt to make herself feel less awkward.
"Sure, I can. You want me to do it now?" she asks, holding her hand out for the medication.
She leans over to the draws by the side of her bed to grab her own medication.
"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she jokes.

melancholylouis
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:17 am

((OOC - DO NOT WORRY FRIEND IT IS TOTALLY OK ^_^ XXX))

{{Alice Spiteri - 18 - FC: Andreja Pejic - PDS Sufferer}}

She grins, laughing softly as she hands over the bottle and gun.
"Sure thing."
She turns her back to Emily, tugging her hair out of the way and pulling her top down a little at the back.
"It's nice to not completely dislocate your arms doing this for once. Stupid bloody scientists didn't think about it people had to do it themselves..."
She tuts, shaking her head.
"You want me to do yours after?"
She's not sure whether Emily usually does it herself, or whether she gets family to help, but either way, it seems polite to ask.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!