Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Variant Code

The Variant Code

a part of “The Variant Code”, a fictional universe by SarcasticZombie.

What if you came to find out you had superpowers? How would you deal with it? Would you tell your friends and family or would you try and hide it from the world? Whatever you decide there will be consequences for your actions whether good or bad.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Variant Code”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Variant Code

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:23 am

They look good Common :). And yes the Unicorn is a sight to see...especially with his great hair xD lol. Right Ditta? His hair makes you jelly right? lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditta24 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:49 pm

@sarcastic- No my hair is better looking. Even though yes he does have good hair

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ditta24
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:52 pm

Okkay, so I had plans tomorrow that will go throughout the night and part of Sunday so I might not be on this weekend. I am not sure how much I can post or whatever but I thought I'd just tell you guys so you don't think I ran off, lol. ^^ I should be back either Sunday night or Monday morning.(:
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:14 am

Okie dokie no problem, thanks for letting us know :).

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:17 am

Is there room for one more in this RP?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Welp I am back so I will get around to posting later tonight. :P

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:18 am

@Thundergod- Sure! :)

@Common- Awesome!

Also sorry everyone I haven't posted yet, I've been busier than I thought I would be this weekend haha. I shall have a post up sometime tomorrow.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackamp on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:29 pm

I submitted a character Saturday afternoon, was wondering what you thought?

Mackamp
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:36 pm

I don't see your character :(. Maybe try submitting it again?

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Mackamp, the character should be on your profile in 'My Characters', and if you submitted it. it should appear there.
Knowledge is power, and the words my sword.

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackamp on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Darn we have had this issue before =(

Mackamp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Hi everyone. I'll be traveling for a few days, from Friday to Sunday. I won't be able to roleplay during that time. Thanks! I'll find a way to move her out of the action tomorrow, to the RP can continue unimpeded.
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:34 pm

Okie dokie no biggie thanks for letting us know, we'll try not to get too terribly far ahead for ya :). Though I'm thinking of wrapping up the night in the rp and either going on to the next day or a few days later, what do you guys think?

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Actually I've been waiting for that, lol ^^; I've just been prolonging Shiloh's return so I don't damper in any of the moods people have started up. I wouldn't mind either one so it's totally up to you. :D

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackamp on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Hey Everyone~

Happy Early Valentines Day!! I will be out adventuring from Friday-Monday ( I am going to my first hockey game!!!!!) Snow is in a good place that she will not impede the storyline.

Cheers~
Mackamp

Mackamp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:05 am

ERMAHGERD HOCKEY!!!!!!!! I LOVE HOCKEY!!!!! Sorry just had to freak out for a moment lol. Anyways okie dokie thanks for letting us know Mackamp :). Have fun!

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 pm

For the next 2 or 3 weeks I will barely be able to go online so I just wanted to let you guys know that while I will try to read and reply to the best of my abilities, that I may not be on much and my replies will be slower.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Dae, Deanna didn't block the dart from hitting Flamer, she was prepping to stop the dart from hitting HER. So you might want to rewrite your post.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Yeah, I know. Tanya was actually aiming for Flamer dude, though. Sorry, I guess I was unclear. Your response had Deanna blocking the dart that was heading towards flamer. So I just adjusted the post afterwords. Since Deanna and flamer dude were (most likely) standing by each other, it made sense that Deanna thought the bullet was for her. At least, that's what Tanya assumed. Then, after Deanna escapes, Tanya shot at flamer again.

It's fine either way, I think. Once again, sorry about that.

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:50 pm

My response had nothing that said she blocked the dart. Her aura acts like armor, not like a giant shield, if you were aiming for Flamer, you were aiming for Flamer, Deanna's smart enough to dodge when her aura's changing.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!