Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rule Of 7

Rule Of 7

a part of “Rule Of 7”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

When three transfer students enroll in the well known Springward Academy For The Gifted, they quickly learn of a deadly gang of 7 students who "secretly" run the school with violence and blood shed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rule Of 7”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rule Of 7

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Post'll be up first thing in the morning. I'll have most of my CS done tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:29 pm

OH heeey. Just noticed that out of everyone in the Rule of Seven, the character in the group not the entire rp mind you, Yoru is the youngest. In the entire rp, he's second youngest. I dunno why I'm pointing it out, I just feel like it XD

Anyways, I've made my first post. Weeeee~ So excited for this!
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:29 am

I'm just assuming all the students live off the campus either with their parents or by themselves, and that the academy doesn't have a school uniform. If that is wrong though feel free to correct me, and the post I'll be publishing soon will be modified. Thank you~
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:22 am

Pfft than Meg will probably end up being the last one there, since I assumed they were on campus living.

COSMIC HELP AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. :O
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:24 am

Yeah, still have to flesh out my character a bit. And by that, I mean do a majority of it in one sitting in addition to the post. 1:30 here, so I'm forcing myself to log for the night and get some sleep. But I have no plans tomorrow, so I'll have everything needed done.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 am

Verix wrote:
    I'm just assuming all the students live off the campus either with their parents or by themselves, and that the academy doesn't have a school uniform. If that is wrong though feel free to correct me, and the post I'll be publishing soon will be modified. Thank you~

Rainbow Unicorns wrote:Pfft than Meg will probably end up being the last one there, since I assumed they were on campus living.

COSMIC HELP AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. :O

Think of it as college. You don't have to but its an option to stay on campus. Also im gonna post again this afternoon. If you haven't posted yet, please do.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

First post up. Hopefully it makes sense. The Beast and Rosalind are like two separate people hence the two different colors.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:25 pm

I edited my post so Hitomi goes back home once a week, and will live on campus. Just thought it would make for more interaction lol.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Posted, and edited slightly to reflect that Toshiro isn't late. I thought it would be a bit silly for all of the investigators to be late for class.

Also, in case it isn't obvious, I'm stating it for the record, and may add to his bio: Toshiro lives off campus in a small flat with his father. They decided this would make it easier for their working together on this case, as well as providing an off-campus "safe house" in case things go south on campus. I'll add a note about this as well as the floor plan of their flat in Toshiro's profile.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Will be posting in an hour then work on the CS. Currently under time constraints, but I'll get it done.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Haha sorry for all the questions, but does the school know about the investigation? So if the investigators wanted to look at say, absences and tardies and stuff like that, could they?

Verix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Alright, there's the post. Miiiiiiiiiiight've accidentally tagged the whole cast... Anyways, gonna finish my bio now and justify Mue's ability. Feel free to call him by that nickname just to shorten things up.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:03 pm

*sprays sigma with water* Don't question my orders.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:07 pm

*raises my hand* Question! Question!

So the people they kill are from the school right? Just random kids that attend school that suddenly go missing. I just wanna make sure.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Simple_Imperfections wrote:*raises my hand* Question! Question!

So the people they kill are from the school right? Just random kids that attend school that suddenly go missing. I just wanna make sure.

They are random students or teachers of the killers choise. How they are killed, where they are killed and what time is up to you all

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Goddamnit Cosmic. At this point I might as well just spray myself with water every five seconds or so QQ

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Jeeze, been really progressing through this CS slowly, just been a busy weekend, moreso than usual. It will be done tomorrow, as I basically have no homework. But yeah, can't wait to see how the RP'll go.

And now for an amazing gif:

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:13 am

Who's up to post next? Would write something up, but eh.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 am

I will spray all of you to death

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:35 pm

I would make one too but I have no idea what I would put. Maybe she could try and find Toshiro? Diarmuid O'Dyna hasn't been on since the 19th so I trying to interact with him would be worthless.

Verix
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!