Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rebuilding of the Glee Club

a part of “The Rebuilding of the Glee Club”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

{Remake} New Year. New drama. New romances. New friends - New Direction. Who are you going to be? And is your voice going to be heard?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rebuilding of the Glee Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:46 am

"The Rebuilding of the Glee Club"

1. Please be respectful of fellow roleplayers and follow the rules of the website. The password is your favorite song of 2014.

2. I am asking for literate roleplayers and reliable ones at that. Be able to post at least three times a week and be able to post at least 300 words or more. I'm not a Grammar Nazi, I can never be. But I am requesting some kind of care to your writing.

3. This is not a first-come, first-serve. You can compete for roles that aren't already taken. Also, all reservations need to happen via the OOC, not via IM or private message.

4. I won't say that I'm reluctant to change face claims, but I would like to maintain a diverse cast. I also would appreciate if we can stray from using face claims that have been used on the show, even if they were minor characters.

5. Keep the male female ratio even. I know some people have issues with playing male characters, but this roleplay will not be dominated by female characters. If I feel that it does, I will start demanding that more people take on male roles.

6. Have fun! Bounce ideas off of each other! Collaborate and build relationships! There will be a relationship sheet at some point, so start creating stuff! I like ideas and this is a fun show, so we have to be a bit fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Rebuilding of the Glee Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:14 am

Excuse me, Can I reserve the Funny One?

And favourite song of 2014? Maybe Chandelier by Sia... If it did come out last year. I couldn't be bothered to check xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby selonia on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:21 am

Name|| Age|| The Preacher's Daughter|| FC: Amanda Seyfried|| Status:
^ I'd like this one^
Favorite song of 2014, Yellow Flicker by Lorde. :D
I have been waiting for this!

selonia
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:41 am

@The-Calenator:
Consider your role reserved! Thanks for taking an interest in the roleplay. Also, I love that song as well. Even if I can't understand most of the lyrics unless I look them up. Haha.

@selonia:
Okies! I'll take down your reservation.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:23 am

I have submitted a WIP. But is extremely unfinished. I haven't seen the show in a while so this should be interesting.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:56 am

Hey hey can i re-join!!? I wanna take the rebel again but change the Fc to Minzy from 2NE1! :D

Favorite song from 2014 . . . . i have to agree with Selonia it had to be Yellow Flicker Beat by lorde but the remix that Kanye did. It sounds darker Lol

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:40 am

@Urania:
Sure! Sure! Happy to have you back.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:08 pm

I'd like to reserve the Sweethart and the New Girl if possible (though if we can only reserve one character at a time, then just the Sweethart.)

My favorite song of 2014? I would say Miss Camaraderie by Azealia Banks. :)

EDIT: Sorry to switch up on you so quickly, but I thought about it some more and decided to go with another male role instead of the female one I reserved originally. Would it be okay if I reserved The Free Spirit but change the FC to PJ Liguori?

Last edited by Stark Contrast on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:20 pm

@Stark Contrast:
Sure thing, Stark!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi, could I please reserve the Head Cheerleader, but change the FC to Shay Mitchell?
Oh, and my favourite song of 2014? Probably either Sia's 'Chandelier', Imagine Dragons' 'Demons', Sara Bareilles' 'Brave' (Was that 2014..?), or Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me'.... Urgh. Too hard.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:37 am

Quick update, guys. Parents got me off the internet for a couple of days. Maybe like 3-5. D:<

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:33 am

@Stark:
Sure. That is completely fine. :3

@Ruby:
I'm fine with changing the FC to SHAY MITCHELL!! PLL4L~! Haha.

@Calenator:
Aw, sorry to hear that. Just get back to us when you can.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:23 pm

@Everyone:
Hey everyone, no rush or anything but I was just wondering to see how are the W.I.P sheets are coming along and please notify me when they are completed.

Thanks,
-Dumi.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:22 pm

SLEEPING BEAUTY IS BACK FROM HER SLUMBER!!! :D

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:56 pm

Can I reserve FC Alex Pettyfer?

My favorite song of 2014 was probably Earned It by The Weeknd

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:45 am

Might I be able to take either the Quarterback or the Dancer.

My favorite son is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Sorry, I can't find the motivation to finish my CS's so I think it's best for to me to drop out with that, and my mid-terms coming up. Hope we can RP together another time.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:40 pm

I have reserved both roles for you guys. :3

@Stark:
Awe, it's fine. It happens to the best of us. And I certainly hope that we can roleplay together another time as well. :)

Is everyone else here for this RP?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Yep. I am. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 am

I certainly am!

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!