Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

God Game

God Game

a part of “God Game”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

{Bad at these inquire within ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “God Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: God Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Haha sweet. So we moved onto day 2? :P I should post *coughs violently* but whatever I like all this scheming stuffs, it's fun. This is going great y'alls, I'll start posting again here soon :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Haha well actually I just switched it from day 2 to evening of day 1. Sorry for the confluzzlement. lol I wonder what's gonna happen when Amaya realizes she forgot the dead dude in the back of her car, and how Sora will react. Ugh they're gonna need some febreze.

Perhaps

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Uh apologizing in advance for my and MCRguys up and coming post. It's a doozy...

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 pm

A bit scared now, but as long as they don't burn down the whole of Tokyo it's cool. Oh and I have no idea whY I chose this gif but I did.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Whew! Posted it!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh my gosh I finally got around to reading the new posts and I just
TohruxRima fivever

I'm going to be making a post either some time tonight or later tomorrow. And just to be completely clear, it's still day 1, right? Only it's the evening now?

Thinking we should, from now on, have the GM label what day it is any time we move onto a new day. So any time we have a new morning Alliqua could put a nice noticeable 'DAY NUMBER HERE' At the top or end of the post? If that's not too much to ask.

Also with the weather. I sort of assumed there might be a chill in the air solely based off Sora wearing a scarf, but it would be nice to know for sure what season/month we're in since my character will likely be changing her clothes each new day.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:33 pm

That was a wild ride.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone else's posts.

Verix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:14 pm

;} I'm glad you enjoyed it! But yeah, I'm gonna post as Sora and I apologize as I was doing shit yesterday and wasn't able to post. But today I will. When I do that I will put in the weather and change the day. (So, I'll wait a minute to see of anyone else is posting this evening.)

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't posted! The website has been giving me so many problems, I haven't even been able to get past the log in page without it giving me the 'Invalid URL' page DX

It's finally let me log in but I don't know how long it's going to be working for. Some other sites are giving me the same issue and I think it might have something to do with my computer itself. I'm having my sister take a look at it tomorrow and I may end up just wiping it and resetting it to its factory state and see if that makes any difference. In others news, I'll have a post in tonight! As long as it continues working....

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Heyyy Beauty, when it happens if you're using chrome go to the settings square at the right hand corner of the chrome, idk it has three lines going horizontal. Click clear browsing data and it'll bring you up to a thingy where you have many check boxes to choose from. Uncheck everyone one of the boxes expect for Cookies and other site and plug-in data. It should work if it ever happens again, but yeah~

This is all based on what happened to me, and it might be your computer, but this is a solution if nothing else prevails.

Verix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:24 pm

@Verix
Oh my gosh thank you for the advice, but I'm currently using Firefox. My sister's been trying to convince me to start using Chrome instead but I've always used Firefox so I've been a little resistant in switching over..heh.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!