Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

AHS: Coven

a part of “AHS: Coven”, a fictional universe by LivyGrey.

Young witches from all around the world are brought to New Orleans to attend Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies and discover who they are. A role play based around the concept of and inspired by 'American Horror Story, Coven.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “AHS: Coven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi! Thanks for showing an interest in my humble RP even if you don't end up joining but if you don't, your loss! xD Basically, there's no need to reserve characters because they're are no slots as such- I'm just going to be really picky about who I accept and who I do not accept into the RP.

Try to start planning relationships and such before the RP starts and don't be afraid to get to ask me any questions you want or if you have anything to say about the RP.

I'll start when we've got around 6+ characters depending on when that happens. I'm not too certain how much people will be interested in this but we'll see how it goes I guess.

:)
Last edited by LivyGrey on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: AHS: Coven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:10 pm

O-M-G. A RP about American Horror Story! Exciting!

If this has any roles, may I reserve one?
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:12 pm

@Mei

Aha, I've been binge watching it over the last week and then I was like, oh god I have to do this xD There isn't really any roles. I'm just going to be choosy about who I accept, so just submit a character when you're ready too! :)

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Oh, alright. I'm going to start my character right away! Thanks for making this amazing roleplay anyways.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:39 pm

It's fine, gosh I can't wait to see the forms and get the RP started xD

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:45 pm

Yes! Me too!

Mei
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Nice an AHS roleplay. Haven't seen one of these yet, I am definitely interested in signing up. Of course I haven't finished watching Coven yet, I probably should in order to make my character more accurate. Still I have an idea floating around.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm

@Seveneleven
Well awesome! I'll look forward to seeing your character I guess.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:46 pm

An American Horror Story: Coven roleplay? Oh, where have you been all of my life. LOL.

I shall definitely make a character for this and cannot wait to see other characters and establish friendships or enemies. Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:12 am

@Dumisa Me neither, sign-ups are kind of slow though so I don't think we'll be starting till maybe next week.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Hello! I just wanted to let everyone here know that there is another AHS Coven roleplay. Of course I'll still respond to this one, but there are more people on the other roleplay and they are seeking even more players! So I thought I would help them out by posting a link on the OCC here. Hope to see you guys there!

Link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-witching-hr#introduction

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessofNightingale on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 am

Hi, just meeting you know I'm posting up a work in progress character sheet that I'll do some more work on tomorrow. Face claim shall be the glorious Lindsey Stirling.

PrincessofNightingale
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:20 am

Sorry if I'm slow posting. Finals are coming up so my teachers are piling on last minute projects.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!