Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel

Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel

a part of “Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Kick ass giant mechas fighting aliens. Need I explain? {Open}(1 Roles Open}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:16 am

Quick question, are the Swarms using Titans like we do or are they literally giant bugs that can survive space and use bio-tech, like they have giant insects to fight our Titans. I'm making Aizen fight some in a simulation, so I need to get an idea of how they look like so I can google images for people to see. Or describe with words. Working on a post right now but will continue tomorrow and likely post it then too.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:17 am

I've been picturing them like this.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:50 pm

For now, I will consider them as Kaiju, like afreerobin does. I will change them if CutUp says their different, but I will continue working on my post for now. The Arachnoid I envision them as these

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Alright The Swarm has many different types to them. The most common are bio-engineered giant monsters that were made to combat the Titans. The one robin pictured would be one of those. Oh and RC, stay out of my mind! Those bugs from Starship Trooper were exactly what I was going to use for the Arachnoids! How'd you do that!? Dirty mind reader.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:27 pm

It wasn't all that hard. You know. Arachnoids, Arachnids

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:44 pm

I'm watching you.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Aaaand Carter's post is in!
Don't believe me just watch ;) Uptown Funk dude T~T Get it out of my head.
So, I love him, hope that's cool. He's only gonna get better!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CopperNinja on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:38 pm

I love Carter he's hilarious lmfao

CopperNinja
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Uuugh I always say I'll reply and then I get a crap ton of homework. I promise Jules will reply as soon as I can.

p.s. Carter is pretty rad
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

I'll be posting tonight before I go to sleep. Been busy with homework. WHY MUST MY TEACHERS GIVE ME HOMEWORK OVER SPRING BREAK

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:47 am

Are people still in this? I've been checking for the past couple of days and besides fading's post nothing has happened. CutUp, if you're waiting for me to respond then you don't need to, Aizen will react after Axel's actions.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:08 am

I was just waiting for a couple people to respond before I did anything.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:04 pm

I'm still here, well I mean y'all probably realized that with the post and everything :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:26 pm

I guess this RP is dead then, since a few of our people haven't been on for the past week or so.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:38 pm

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:28 am

damn. and all that time i put into the character sheet and research and this RP dies in less than a page? ugh. that makes me not want to join RPs anymore. this is too common.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CopperNinja on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Sorry, I'm still here. I've been waiting for other people to reply cause I didn't want to do 3 before some people got the chance to do their second...

CopperNinja
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!