Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hidden High school: New hope

a part of “Hidden High school: New hope”, a fictional universe by Surfergirl.

A high school hidden in the forest is not all what it seems, some students from the previous semester have returned as well as some new. (Remake)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hidden High school: New hope”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hidden High school: New hope"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Hidden High school: New hope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Would like to reserve the demon, thanks.
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighKate on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Ohh man gutted wish I could have been the demon! Nevermind! would like to reserve a shape shifter =)

AshleighKate
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 am

Aww I wanted an angel until I saw it was taken XD Okay are you able to play two characters? If so I would like to reserve a male dragon and a female Faery.

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:51 am

I'd like to reserve a werewolf and dragon

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:21 am

May I reserve one Witch, please?
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:22 am

Hi! I'd like to reserve a Vampire please

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:14 pm

I'm fine with all that :) And everyone is more than welcome to play two characters :) ALSO! The character 'sheet' Is only basic, if you want to make it all pretty and add more information im fine with all that

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:54 pm

I've already submitted WIP's for my Dragon Boy Markus and Faery Girl Astley. Can't wait to see everyone elses submissions!

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:45 am

Finished with my first character Dimitri. I hope you like him^.^

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighKate on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:38 am

almost done just have to find pics/avatar decide on looks

AshleighKate
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 am

I'd like to reserve a Fairy if at all possible, please.
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirEnsoic on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Interesting RP... I might try for a female Vampire or human, but I can accommodate to whatever role is left.
Dear Vegetarians,

"Trees are friends, not food."

SirEnsoic
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirEnsoic on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:15 am

Yeah... I'd like to reserve a gifted human, please. :)

SirEnsoic
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Is this role play closed??

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:23 am

Hey all! Just wanted to introduce myself onto the page ^-^ I hope no one minds I posted a teacher character, not sure if that is what is being looked for but too late now.
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi sorry all for my inactivity! I've currently been doing exams at university! I'm studying to be a doctor so it's a lot of stress! I will finish my character tomorrow! And will then make a start on the plot line to let everyone know! And yes the teacher character is acceptable:D

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:49 am

Anyone wanna make pre-existing relationships with my two characters OR plot for the future whilst waiting for this to get going?:)

I actually really enjoy monster school roleplays and the last one I was properly apart of actually went on for years and was quite amazing! Not expecting something like that to ever happen again but would be nice to be apart of another goodin.

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:22 am

Well I havto say Angel that, Surfergirl's original Hidden High School was the first RP I ever joined and that lasted for quite a bit actually.

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 am

It did last for a while!
And yes Angel I'm more than happy for you to make up some pre-existing relationships. I'm not entirely sure how many are first years but you can come up with idea's for future references!

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!