Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Banishment

Banishment

a part of “Banishment”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

Advanced RP seeking committed Role Players

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Banishment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Banishment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]Use 1001fonts.com to put in your character's name[/img][/left][center][font=avenir light][size=90]Insert your own little quote here.[/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][size=200][left]╔[/left][right]╗[/right][/size]
[center][img]CHARACTER PICTURE HERE[/img][/center][size=200][left] ╚[/left][right]╝[/right][/size]
[size=120][center][font=avenir light][url=link to theme song]Theme song name | then artist[/url][/font][/center][/size]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]IMAGE OF CHARACTER HERE[/img][/right]
[left][size=200][color=insert color]░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░[/color][/size][/left]

FULL NAME
[list][list][size=90][font=avenir light][/font][/size][/list][/list]

NICKNAME(S)
[list][list][size=90][font=avenir light]Answer here.[/font][/size][/list][/list]

[list][list][size=90][font=avenir light]Answer here.[/font][/size][/list][/list]

SEXUALITY

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=avenir light][size=120]Insert your own little quote here.[/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]IMAGE OF CHARACTER HERE[/img][/left]
[right][size=200][color=insert color]░░
★(Add as needed, delete this)
░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░[/color][/size][/right]

HEIGHT
WEIGHT

HAIR COLOR

EYE COLOR

SKIN TONE

GENERAL APPEARANCE
[list][list][size=90][font=avenir light]Answer here. Describe build, casual clothing, etc.[/font][/size][/list][/list]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=avenir light][size=120]Insert your own little quote here.[/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[right][img]IMAGE OF CHARACTER HERE[/img][/right]
[left][size=200][color=insert color]░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░[/color][/size][/left]

PERSONALITY
[list][list][size=90][font=avenir light]Does not need to be long, about a paragraph or two.[/font][/size][/list][/list]

DISLIKES

TALENTS

FLAWS

FEARS
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[left][img]IMAGE OF CHARACTER HERE[/img][/left]
[right][size=200][color=insert color]░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░

░░[/color][/size][/right]

FAMILY

BIO

OTHER
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

ⒸⓄⓅⓎⓇⒾⒼⒽⓉ ⓌⒶⓇⓃⒾⓃⒼ
[i]Character Sheet by[/i] © Masquerade (Skye)
Last edited by Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Banishment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Hiya! This looks super jazzy, and if you'd have me, I'd definitely love to join! If I could call dibs on The Thief, that'd be awesome. For a face claim, I'm thinking Yogi from Karneval, though to be honest, I'm super picky, so that might change if it's alright with you.
And uhh, right now, I'd probably have to go with It's a Wonderful Life by Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution. Makes me cry every time.
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm

I'd like to reserve the Student with Shinya Kogami as my face claim

My favorite song is Army of me by Bjork

Desparadina
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:06 pm

You both are reserved! Thank you for joining!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Hey I was wondering if I could reserve the spot if the queen with Maria akuma. My gif may not work since in on my phone but I'll try.

And my favorite song is Sarcasm by Get Scared

Edit: does it work now?
Last edited by Verix on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:13 pm

You have been reserved, thank you! Your gif is blank.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:39 pm

If you may not mind, could I reserve the Con Woman? My fc will be Arisa Kuhouin. Favorite song huh? Cannonball by Little Mix[/color]
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Yes, thank you!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Can I reserve the scientist? His face claim would be Bykuran
My favorite song would be Glassy sky from Tokyo ghoul.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:37 pm

@Moahi, Your spot has been reserved!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:10 pm

I've finished my sheet
roleplay/banishment/characters/auriel-hawthorne
(can't post links :/)

Hope it's alright, I don't think I played the role of student too heavily in the CS, so if you want me to change anything I'll be glad to.

Desparadina
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Totally out of the blue, but I really have to mention that the Into the Woods reference in Echo's sheet made me physically laugh out loud.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:52 am

And... I'm done too. Please tell me if you want me to make any changes!

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Could I change my fc to Nonaginta?

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:50 pm

@Anraee, yes. Please submit your character as the 48 hours are up.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:09 pm

So... When are we going to start?

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:33 pm

As soon as Anraee finishes

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:42 pm

I'll be finished in about 9-10 hours. Maybe sooner. I need my personality and bio and I will be finished.

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Anraee please begin to finish up your character, we're all waiting for you.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Sorry, but are we still waiting on Anraee? They seem close to done with their CS, and I don't see why we can't just start already? I just rather not have this Rp die after the effort I put into my character sheet...

Desparadina
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!