Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Escape to the Outside

Escape to the Outside

a part of “Escape to the Outside”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

They were taken, or made. Forced to change into something they didn't believe possible. Now that they have a chance to be free, will they be able to? Or will they be thrown into a new kind of Hell? Still accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Escape to the Outside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Escape to the Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Are people still here?
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Still here, not sure if anyone else is though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:39 pm

I'll give maybe two more days before I start to freak out.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Im still here to. I was kinda worried about this so I'm glad to see at least some people are still around.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:38 pm

I'm still here as well. I've been wondering as to what happened.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Been stuck wording wise, not quite sure which reaction to play out....

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:05 pm

I'm still here, unsure if posting for Kisa would be a great idea at the moment....
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Yeahhhhhh I feel like the sooner something happens to cause a ruckus in the bathroom the sooner it gives something for the others to do. I'm cooking up something that will hopefully help give something that will make it easier for the others to jump in.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:06 am

In case you are wondering. Holmes IS up for grabs as the group's new punching ba-I mean helper if they can get to him soon enough. Maybe that'll help make up for the slowdown that I partly blame myself for contributing to ahahahahaha!

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:15 pm

How is everyone doing? Its been aweful quiet.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Ahhh, I just posted, and maybe it's a long shot that anyone else will post too, and then this RP will come back to life but... I just felt a bit nostalgic and was re-reading all the RPs I had taken part of and just thought, just maybe this one could be resurrected even though it's been over a year since anyone posted...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!