Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Freedom Seekers' Life

The Freedom Seekers' Life

a part of “The Freedom Seekers' Life”, a fictional universe by LivyGrey.

Every teenager sits with their bestfriend one day and plans the rest of their life. These teenagers, their plans didn't go down right, so they left for a spontaneous gypsy life on the road, what on earth could go wrong? -more inside-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Freedom Seekers' Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Freedom Seekers' Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:44 pm

TAYLOR SWIFT IS OPEN AGAIN. If anyone wants her, she's all yours.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Guys, it's official, you can all start posting. I've set a scene so go for it! Let's hope the last two characters fill up soon! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dєιмσѕ on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:02 am

I'll try to finish my post by the end of lunch but if I don't expect it after school around 5 o'clock. Love the starter post and Urania, i love the elbow thing it's adorable and sounds like something Charlie would do in his sleep. x3 So excited about this. oh and I'll try to get Charlie done after school and after posting.

Dєιмσѕ
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 pm

It's fine, take as long as you need! :D I wouldn't have called it a 'starter post' but I guess it was just a prompt so people could get stared but I'm glad you're so excited for it because I am to and I bloody love all the characters we have and such amazing role-players to present them too. :)

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dєιмσѕ on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:56 am

Hey sorry for the short post and I managed to fix a mistake in Gage's Character Sheet. In the Bilingual part I put Spanish but meant to put down french as the other language he learned. My bad.

Dєιмσѕ
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Hey that's totally okay and it's fine, like I said in the rules (I think) I'd rather have shorter posts more often than longer posts inconsistently, as long as it's 200+ in the future, I don't mind at all. :)

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:45 pm

I apologise for my inactivity recently, there's been some dramas at home and I had to take some time to breathe and get my head together. I would have warned you but my head was in a difference place so for that, I apologise but, I hope to get everything up and going frequently like it was again now.

I'd also like to remind anyone who sees this there is a still a female role open- Taylor Swift, her bio is obviously on the description page but please check her out, I don't need a massive CS sheet if that makes it any more appealing to anyone, I'd rather just get the role filled.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!