Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Next Battle for Hogwarts

a part of “The Next Battle for Hogwarts”, a fictional universe by Sparky Salvatore.

Hogwarts enters a new kind of battle while a new threat emerges.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Next Battle for Hogwarts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Next Battle for Hogwarts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Next Battle for Hogwarts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 am

Hello

Awesome RP, Umm I think I will take Nina Dobrev role if allowed. And the hufflepuff teacher the last girl teacher role I wonder if I could change the face claim too,

Gillian Anderson Let me KNow

Favorite house Grryfindor
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Since I'm on Mobile right now the FC aren't loading. However I wish to take the second Slytherin. I will maybe add a new FC later.

Favourite house is Hufflepuff or Slytherin.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:48 pm

No problem. They're yours.

I'll add the gifs and FC a little later. A bit tired right now to play with the layout.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysterious Fox on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:52 am

Favorite house is Slytherin or Gryffindor.
May I reserve the female in Gryffindor?

Mysterious Fox
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Hey, Umm I would like to drop the student but I will keep the teacher and am almost finished I have been on a harry potter streak all day

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 am

I just want to say thank you Sparx for remembering the reservations and was wondering how we'd kick this off exactly??

Also, if it's no trouble may I change Sasha's area of specialty to Defense Against the Dark Arts?? Unless another teacher character would like that. I tried to keep it original and sort of away from Snape's story but Charms is not the kind for my character.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:32 pm

One step at a time my friend. We'll wait for a little more characters to be developed yet.

And I do believe defense against dark arts is yours.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Could I reserve the Ravenclaw Head as well if he's still free?

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Yeah sure. It can be a woman too if you want. FC is in your hands.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:29 am

can i reserve a ravenclaw girl? i don't really have a pic for her though but the one you have on the page does actually look pretty close to what i wrote for her

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:11 am

xD Glad you found it Twilight Divine. And you're reserved.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 am

Sorry about the character withdrawal. Just couldn't manage two roles at this rate.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:31 am

so how many more people/characters will we need to start? the only part completely missing still is a Hufflepuff student

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:43 am

Yes. Sorry about that. I was holding out for a bit more participants but that's fine and I'll get working on a starter.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:33 am

i should be able to get my first post up in a day or two

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:25 am

damn it sorry i was waiting to see if a few more people joined to send in the finalized sheet for the ravenclaw head and then got distracted by work and forgot to check. i'll get it up soon, if a bit sparse on images.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 am

No worries. I myself were waiting for a few more to join and got sidetracked in other RPs, but with a new HP based one up this is probably it.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:50 pm

posted mine :3

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!