Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Immortalia

Immortalia

a part of “Immortalia”, a fictional universe by xNocturnax.

A school catering for special supernatural individuals in need.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortalia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Immortalia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Immortalia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Immortalia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:11 am

Two questions, 1)How many characters can you have? and 2)Can I use characters from previous rps? I have a few that I haven't been able to actually use because the rp dies before it even starts...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:30 pm

1) Preferably only 2 but if you're busting for more just send the character sheets and we'll see.
2) And yes, you may.

But remember to take what you can handle so this can be one of those actual active RPs.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Hmmm... I'll try this out. Can't promise to stay, though, if this never gets off the ground. School RP usually die pretty quick.... heres for hoping it doesn't. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:11 am

Yeah but worth a try :)

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Can my FC be anime?

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:51 am

I prefer you didn't.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater1 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Hey looking like a fun idea I do hope it gets off the grounds was wondering what type of creatures are aloud demons, is see, but can you be say one of the old creatures of legend(not op or godmode but the creature it self) because i would love to be a kitsune. On that note if i can, can it be gender neutral(but it would take the form of a male as default) one of my powers, since it is a trickster/sly at heart.

donanater1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:54 am

Hey. And sure you can because it sounds like a heck of an interesting character. I'm looking forward to it.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:19 am

Alright, gonna starter this thing up xD

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:56 am

Sounds good. Might help the appeal of it too.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sij.Cindori on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:08 pm

I am somewhat a beginner in roleplaying, will this be an issue?

Sij.Cindori
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Not at all.

I'm no expert.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater1 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:30 pm

Sorry for the long time in not posting, had some issues i had to resolve in real life, so I must be up to long because i cant seem to place What FC is sorry if you explained it but i cant find it thanks in advance

donanater1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:35 am

FC means Face Claim so like who you're going to wear as your character if that's what your asking and makes a little more sense??

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!