Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Optare Color

Optare Color

a part of “Optare Color”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

Bad at these. . . OPEN||Full

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Optare Color”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Optare Color

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Yeah, I'll have to work when I get home. Feel free to start the first round of posting without me, I can catch up easily.

WIP is up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:29 pm

Some excuse about me hating school because it keeps me busy and also like hell I am certainly not going to find enough pictures to make this app look pretty.

Anywho, I'll focus on the actual app rather than the pictures for now and I hope that can be enough. Yuuji fits my character perfectly, there's just not a lot of pictures I can use since some may or may not be of him getting head or general fanservice.

:/

ANYWAY

I WILL MOVE FORWARD, HOPEFULLY FINISHING THE MORE IMPORTANT PARTS OF THIS APP SOONISH.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:58 am

Got some antibiotics today and I feel so much better! Luckily the spider bite isn't as bad as I thought it was, so I'm kind of relieved at that. Gunna start working on my character and see how far I can get with him tonight before falling asleep on the keyboard~

Also I love how everyone's golem's are cute/human-like and then there's Valerie's dementor golem that's just terrifying and great.

@Famished
Not every part of the character sheet needs images. For example, the likes and dislikes would look just fine without pictures. I almost went without until I stumbled upon the little gifs I found after scrolling through tumblr for a lot longer than I had intended to...

You can space out the images too, like put a couple spaces between to make more room for the writing. I think Yuuji was a good choice in faceclaim for boredom. He just has that kind of face XD
Last edited by BespectacledBeauty on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:51 am

I was actually going to use Sloth as the faceclaim for my golem since he fit perfectly as well. I might change it too. kek

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Okay babies, I'm startin' this as soon as we all get close to completing characters. SO! Please try to get them done ASAP ^_^

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 am

@Alliqua
The medication I got ended up making me feel pretty sick. They gave me something else that still makes me a little dizzy but it's definitely much better.

Almost finished with Keiga now. Personality and Talents all written up, so I've got flaws, fears, and the bio left to do. And quotes, why am I so bad at coming up with quotes..

@Famished
If you mean Sloth from FMA Brotherhood, that would be pretty awesome XD

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah, Sloth from FMA:B

C:

So I can either use him or Toru Acura from Chaika.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:07 pm

I AM ALMOST DONE! ALL I NEED IS BIO AND FAMILY AND THEN THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE APP WILL BE DONE. @OOWEODGDODWGSOOGDODGSHG;ouaghoupasdhgouaghoadghda

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Babies!! First post! If anyone still cares...

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:42 pm

I am still very interested, sorry that I'm taking so long to actually get the app done! I've lost a lot of time because of issues in the family but I'm back to working order.

My bio will be done before I go to sleep tonight!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:08 pm

I finished up my CS (I think) and made a post ^_^

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Okay, so I'm having a problem. I submitted msot of the rest of my app but it appears it isn't saved. Does anyone see the bio being done if they look at my app, or did it just delete itself?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:20 am

@Famished
It looks like it didn't get saved. That section is still blank.

I always save everything to a sticky note before submitting in case the site decides to act up, so next time you should save it on something else in case it happens again. That really sucks though ><

Also, sorry I haven't posted yet! I hadn't realized the roleplay started XD I got the chat thing closed so the notification thing didn't show up until I opened it again today. I'll have a post up sometime tonight or tomorrow~

@Alliqua
Question, from what I take it, the Sepras who managed to summon Golems can see everything in color now, right? While everyone else still sees the world in black and white?

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:00 am

Oh that's a good question, I just assumed that they were allowed color, like on their person. Yet the rest of the world stayed bleak, I alalso assumed that the regular people could see their color but was still under the influence of the 'spell' so couldn't really appreciate it.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:47 am

@Bespectacled, good question! Yes, the golems have color just like their masters. Other Spera can see color in golems and other Spera. The humans can see the Golem and Spera color but they usually look away, they feel like it's too good for them. Blah blah... But! Yeah :3 Happy people are still interested!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Something about finally being done with my app.

Something about sorry I'm 'lazy with the bio because it erased itself and I honestly forgot what I originally wrote DX

Something about once it's looked over and if accepted, I'll post!

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 am

I accepted you all already for simplicity sake. Please post whenever you all can!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:38 am

I'm going to wait for the others to get a first post in before I make another. I am still active and interested!

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Is Jedly still around? I notice they haven't made much progress on their character sheet.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Idk, I'll message him/her, in the meanwhile, pretend that character is an NPC.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!