Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Optare Color

Optare Color

a part of “Optare Color”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

Bad at these. . . OPEN||Full

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Optare Color”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Optare Color

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:44 pm

I'm still here, just been a busy coffee enthusiast! Just flew to Grand Cayman, and the whole process itself was tiring. My CS/Post will be up tomorrow, but if I'm halting the plot, feel free to skip my turn for this round. I'll catch up with haste.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:52 pm

It's a bad feeling when you've live in Arizona but you've never been to the Grand Canyon.

:C

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:36 am

I've lived in Arizona my whole life and haven't seen the Grand Canyon yet. I guess my parents took me when I was a baby, but of course I wouldn't remember that.

Though I'm not sure if Jedly meant Grand Canyon but mistyped or if they did mean Grand Cayman, in which case I have never heard of it.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:34 am

There are a set of islands with that name.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:32 am

No, no, no. Grand Cayman was not a mistype. Islands under Cuba. Though I would like to see the Grand Canyon, not a place I would choose to vacation at~. Anyways, gonna get to work on everything when I wake up a bit.

EDIT:

There it iiiiiiiiiiiis. Personality and bio will be finished later today, gonna take a break after writing up that post. Character avatar should be up soon, just takes a while to load here.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Oh god what even.

I literally did not even notice I misread that.

Still, I need to go to the Grand Canyon at least once.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 pm

I would go, but knowing me, I would die in the heat. Was half tempted to write "Grand Canyon" when Kon furrowed his brow, but then I was like, "Naaaaaaaaaah, just canyon'll do." Anyways, might have some more SAT studying to do, but the CS will be finished by today.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Since I just posted yesterday, I'll wait a bit for others to do so beforehand. I take it the Spera pairs can go on and describe their new living quarters on their own?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:56 am

Well yes, they are being moved into a closed off wing of the facility as to keep their advances in the missions, or their failures, confidential. Now, keep in mind, there's no color at all but on the people and their golems. Also it's not like a house like they had before, it's more like bunks with names on them.

Think metal, and simple. They have also been given a huuuuge gymnasium to train in, and a large hi-tec computer room to help them track Vengeance.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Alright, sounds good. Got a post at the ready, but I'll wait for another RPer to post before I do.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Something something something about going camping starting tomorrow and being gone until Sunday.

Something.

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Something about thanking you for the heads up...Something something

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:31 pm

@Famished
Here's hoping you don't get abducted by aliens on your trip.

I'll have my next post up some time tomorrow! Been a busy last couple of days for me DX

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:28 pm

@Alliqua
I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet.. I haven't been feeling very good. It's at season here where all the bugs are goong around. My mom and brother are getting over the cold right now. >< Staring at a comouter screen while my tomach is in knots is really not pleasant.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here and will be posting soon, definitely before the weekend comes(really I'm just hoping I feel better by then so I don't miss out on Country Thunder).

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:11 am

Oh tits. Hey, I'm sorry I was gone for a while. I'm bad and forgot! DX

But now that school is done with, I can post frequently, if we're all still interested. But I had a question about whom Valerie followed out the door? I think Touma was paired with her from that one dude.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:01 am

Valarie followed Tamari because she instigated the exit for the group, yes Touma was paired with Valarie for the training and such. Glad you're still with us!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:12 am

If this is still alive, I believe MyChem and Bespectacled still have to post. I wouldn't like to see it die, since the characters are all interesting. Mind sending them both PMs?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

I'm kinda still here. Sorry I haven't been active...

A serious case of writers block hit me out of the blue and I've left a couple roleplays that I'd recently joined because I was struggling with coming up with posts. I want to stay in this roleplay and really don't want to see it die, so I'll try to work up a post as soon as I can. If anyone has any suggestions to killing writers block then I'd love to hear it. Maybe trying to write a rough draft on paper first will help. -.-

Once again, very sorry ><

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!