Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Remember Our Stories

Remember Our Stories

a part of “Remember Our Stories”, a fictional universe by Lalit.

This is one big 'what if', for the children that would have taken Team 7's roles. This world will never be the same. [Open & Accepting - Two Roles Left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remember Our Stories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Remember Our Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Remember Our Stories"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ ǀ ωσηт ѕαу gσσɗвує. ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lalit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Remember Our Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:26 pm

May I reserve a male Genin, I don't know their FC for sure but for know I will go with Soramaru Kumo

I really don't know what clan I would have him from, so I will get back to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Yes my beautiful flower child omg I miss you PM me I love you <3

Lalit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:42 pm

May I reserve a female Genin :3 ?

If it'll be alright I'd like her to be in the Inuzuka clan. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Face claim, haven't decided yet but I'll get back to ya love. (^-^)

☆ well fact about me, I am absolutely obsessed with cats. It's a problem...

☆ Dogs are closest things to cats so hence the clan choice.

☆ Sushi is my favooooooorite food.

☆ I love you for making this roleplayヽ(;▽;)ノ
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Yes you beautiful little seedling the role is reserved~

Have you been on the website before? And what should we call you ducky? :3

Lalit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:58 pm

I wanna reserve a female Genin too! :O

If you dont mind i wanna make her a decent of the Senju clan so Tsunade didn't have to be the only one and be all lonely xD

For Face Claim I also don't know who yet but I'll definitely will get back to you on that!

Gonna mix my facts up a bit.

1. Ima big K-pop fan.
2. I might get stoned for this but I HATED the idea of Naruto and Hinata together.
3. I wished Neji wouldn't have died because him and ten-ten were my absolute favorite couple and I also want Sai with Sakura and Sasuke with Karin but the Sai and Ino worked for me. :D
4. I'm extra picky with the anime I watch. I no longer watch anime that have male leads or where the guy always saves the day.
Last edited by ☿Urania☿ on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:02 pm

The role is reserved darling.

I really loved Sai and Sakura together, but my all time favorite was Sakura and Sasuke. Who would you have wanted Naruto be with though?

I also hate when the male leads seem to be the best out of the bunch >.<

Lalit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arl on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:11 pm

!! bRO I love Naruto so much, I'd love to reserve a female genin as well if there's still one available (if not, I'll gladly take a male). Not sure about the face claim yet but I'll let you know the moment I've decided.

As far as facts about me . . .
  • I love rap music with all of my heart and soul
  • My hair hasn't been a natural color in about 4 years
  • Back when Naruto first started airing, I was such a huge dork and I bought tons of merch. I had this giant wall scroll covering one of my walls with all the character's stats on it and I'm honestly sad that I threw it out B''(
  • Harem animes are the bane of my existence and I've never been able to watch one all the way through

arl
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:15 pm

-Ignore this-
Last edited by Kilgannon on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Omg I'm so with you Arl, I hate Harmen animes with like a passion.

Anyway I think I would have liked Naruto to end up with Sakura secretly but more so with like a village girl or something. I really wanted Kakashi to end up with that woman they had like a whole episode about and Gaara with that girl from his village. The one that liked him in that episode when they brought him back from the dead.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:36 pm

Arl, sadly all the female roles have been reserved, unless you'd like to go for the female Jonin, we are lacking on males though.

Naruto and Sakura wouldn't have been a horrible pair really. I loved Gaara, one of the main reasons he'll be in this.

Keep in mind some Canon characters {Orochimaru, the Akasuki, Sasuke, Gaara, The Hokages, etc} will still be in this roleplay.

So if anyone has any requests let me know ;)

Lalit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arl on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:51 pm

A male is definitely fine, then! I'm still undecided on face claim (I'm stuck between three, so hopefully I'll be able to settle that soon ; A ; ), but do you think him being from the Hyuga clan would be acceptable?

arl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:00 pm

That'd be perfectly fine!

Lalit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:55 pm

Alright, after some hours I am down to two people. Karin Kurosaki; she has little gifs and pictures but I think I can manage with what I found, plus I really like her character and she seems to fit what I have in mind. The second is Izumi Nase; she also fits but looks to be older and has more gifs and pictures. I don't know! >~< Might go with Karin!

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arl on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Think I've finally decided on Hakuryuu Ren for my boi's face claim~

arl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Indeed I have been on this site for... Oof, a loooooong time. (._.)

I had an old account but I had to leave for a little while and when I returned I wanted to start anew. (AKA I couldn't remember any of my login information)
♪( ´▽`)

So I began the adventure of a new account.

And you can call me Kitty. (^-^)

Or any name you later see fit.

And I've finally, after much struggle, decided on a FC. I shall be using Levy McGarden from Fairy Tail if thats ok.

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:19 am

Hi, can I please reserve the female new jonin? Still looking for a face claim but I have a few in mind so I'm just deciding now.

And four facts about me:
- Naruto was one of my first anime and made me an addict
- Skittles are my guilty pleasure ;) other than that, i hate sweets XD
- I have blue eyes XD
- Thinking up facts about myself is a lot harder than I thought...

Edit:
Mikasa from AOT

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:40 am

@Miyer: I thought Mikasa would be the perfect face claim for the female Jonin. Good choice! :)

猫ババ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:48 am

*gasp* a Naruto based RP I actually wanna join...someone pinch me

I'll go for the male jounin.

Facts about me:
1. I speak 7 languages (please forgive me if I end up having a "I cannot word right now")
2. I have zero sense of direction.
3. Seriously, I wasn't joking when I said pinch me
3.5 Naruto lost its appealing edge for me during the training arc before the tournament of the chuunin exam but I still toughed out the whole series.
4. I love hugs

As for FC...out of place but Im feeling Sanosuke Harada right now.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:25 am

Now, I am not sure if there are any roles left, If not then good luck to you and have a great time! There aren't enough Naruto RP's and when there is they generally do not survive because of a lack of commitment or player infighting.

So, even if I can't join you I really wish you good luck and hope that you make it work out for you. Naruto RP's which workout are some of the most enjoyable I have had, don't be afraid to start out fairly "weak" as Genin because it only leaves more room for your character to grow in my experience. Even Naruto wasn't much of a Ninja when the series began, and he knew a forbidden technique.

If there are still possible roles or somebody forfeits for whatever reason then I would be willing to take that role or whatever is left.

Four facts, here they go
A) I first started watching the Naruto anime during the Chunin exam arch, so I have actually followed the series for about ten years I guess. I started reading the Manga during the Pein arch and Itachi's death.
B) I live in the European time zone, I know most of you live in the States so I might not always be up when you are.I generally stay up fairly late during weekends, so I should be available then.
C) I was disappointing with Naruto during the war arch
D) After changing it from time to time, I have concluded that my favorite character(s) in the series was Pein/Nagato. Originally it was Shikamaru for the original series and Sakura at the beginning of Shipudden.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!