Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Happily Ever After, Perhaps

a part of “Happily Ever After, Perhaps”, a fictional universe by aurban16.

Congratulations! You have been selected as the next prince or princess. But, there is a twist... {15+ SPOTS OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Happily Ever After, Perhaps”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Use fontmeme.com or 1001fonts.com to create a name for your character[/img]

[img]gif or photo here[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=Garamond]Song Title - Artist || Song Title - Artist || Song Title - Artist[/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]smallgif[/img]
[img]smallgif[/img]
[img]smallgif[/img][/left][right][img]smallgif[/img]
[img]smallgif[/img]
[img]smallgif[/img][/right]
[font=Garamond][b]|Name|[/b]
(First, Middle, Last, You can make it as close to the princess/prince name as you want)

[b]|Nickname|[/b]

[b]|Birthday|[/b]

[b]|Gender|[/b]

[b]|Age|[/b]
(18-26)

[b]|Sexuality|[/b]

[b]|Nationality|[/b]

[b]|Fairy Tale|[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjk2LjAwMDAwMC5SR1ZsY0NCSmJuTnBaR1UsLjM,/patrick-hand.regular.png[/img]
[left][img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/left][b]|Personality|[/b]
(This is super important. Why should I care about your character? Why was he or she chosen as the next prince or princess? What makes them like that prince or princess? This should be at least two, detailed paragraphs.)

[b]|Likes|[/b]
(At least five if you are going into detail, or at least fifteen if you are just listing.)

[b]|Dislikes|[/b]
(At least five if you are going into detail, or at least fifteen if you are just listing.)

[b]|Fears|[/b]
(At least three, and explain.)

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjk2LjAwMDAwMC5WR2hsSUZCaGMzUSwuMwA,/patrick-hand.regular.png[/img]
[right][img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/right][b]|Family|[/b]
(List any familial relations here. You can link to gifs if you would like.)

[b]|Background|[/b]
(This should be just as detailed as the personality. Where is your character from? What makes him/her who they are?)

[b]|Other|[/b]
(Anything else you want to include. Secrets, weaknesses, pets, etc.)
[/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Happily Ever After, Perhaps

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:10 pm

@Aurban:
Hello there. May I please reserve the FC: Naya Rivera?

Hmm, I'd have to say that all of the Disney movies are great so it's really hard for me to choose just one but if I did, I'd have to choose The Little Mermaid. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:14 pm

@Dumisa
Yes, she's reserved!

@Anyone else who shows up
Feel free to alter the Character Sheet. It's not my best work.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Hello! Do you mind if I reserve Pocahontas?
And if we're allowed another, I'd love to take the Beast as well! Would you mind if I change the FC though? Not sure to who just yet, though.
That's crazy hard, but I'd definitely have to go with Beauty and the Beast. Adam always came off as so endearingly childish, haha.
Last edited by JacksColdSweat on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:38 pm

@JacksColdSweat
You got it! And I'm cool with you changing the FC, because it was hard finding one for him.
Just let me know when you decide.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Awesome, thanks!
Does Sam Heughan work for you? I can keep looking if not!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Could I reserve Belle, please?

Obviously, mine is Beauty and the Beast!

Great job on everything, btw! I really love the idea!! <3

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:07 am

@JacksColdSweat
He works, he's better than what I had before!

@SaxyLady15
Excited for you to join! You have the reservation.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mystique Amethyst on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:00 am

Could I reserve Cinderella but change the face to Taylor Swift?

Favorite fairy tale is Beauty and the Beast.

Mystique Amethyst
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:28 am

@Mystique Amethyst
Sure. Beauty and the Beast seems to be a favorite among everyone.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Rum on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:18 am

Hello! Would it be ok if I reserved Mulan?

I'd have to say that my favorite Disney movie is Alice In Wonderland, although it is a tough choice...

Red Rum
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:26 am

May I please reserve Mulan, but change the FC to Han Eum Jung?

And honestly? I love way too many Disney movies to have a single favourite, but one of them would have to be Hercules

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 am

And I would like to reserve Prince Charming-Prince Philip I suppose.

And I guess Bolt is my favourite Disney.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:13 pm

@Red Rum & RubyTuesday

You guys can either both submit character sheets for Mulan and I will choose which one I like better, or you can work out an agreement. And if you want to change the FC, that's fine too.

@Sparky Salvatore

You got it.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:31 pm

May I reserve the princess Ariel? Snow White?
Last edited by youloveme? on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Oh shoot! And my favorite Disney movie is Snow White.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:10 pm

@youloveme
Yep!

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katrinakat on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Could i reserve Prince Ferdinand please? And my favorite disney movie would have to be Tangled.

katrinakat
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:03 pm

@katrinakat
Of course! I have yet to see Tangled.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:20 am

Can I reserve Ariel? My favorite Disney movie is Pocahontas.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!