Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nephilim Noir

Nephilim Noir

a part of “Nephilim Noir”, a fictional universe by MartinVole.

In the Mordanian border city of Stulhelm crime and the strange runs rampant on the streets with only the most hardened of enforcers to bring some form of order.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nephilim Noir”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Nephilim Noir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Nephilim Noir"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Re: Nephilim Noir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bunnehpowerz on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Hiya, just joined, is there any point we should start? Is there any underlying plot or something that I should keep mind of when roleplaying? Or are you going to wait for more people?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bunnehpowerz
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:11 pm

Underlying plot is in the synopsis, which I can tell you read from your character profile.

And sorry, I had just been busy with work and writing out some of the key character profiles. More handy to have it that way for me than to describe them as I start up.

Will be starting soon, though was hoping for more people to join. My starting post will be in the club location.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bunnehpowerz on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Okay I understand, maybe more people will come as the roleplay progresses give or take a few days.

Bunnehpowerz
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:54 pm

First post was made in Club Pauktis Laimes

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaritimeDL on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:51 pm

May I? :D

MaritimeDL
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~IllusionQueen~ on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:39 pm

...wow. What thick paragraphs >_> I skimmed through it. So far, it seems like Rosa caused glass to go in a guy's face, and then the doctor gave herbs to the guy, and then Jay showed up to wait for orders... I hope I didn't miss anything too big.

I'm not sure how to enter yet. Will need some time to think. I'll also be really busy today.
Last edited by ~IllusionQueen~ on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illusion, a dead, lonely, infatuated soul……

How I want to hold you in my arms again……

~IllusionQueen~
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Sorry, starters are a bit hard not to be thick. Setting some atmosphere and such I suppose.

You have the basic info though which is good. D=

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~IllusionQueen~ on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:05 am

Wow, that was a really bad joke, Curt… XD

Also, I figured out how to tag characters. I was doing it wrong the entire time >_>
Last edited by ~IllusionQueen~ on Fri May 01, 2015 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

~IllusionQueen~
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Is a good thing it wasn't Belladonna he told that bomb to. :p

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~IllusionQueen~ on Fri May 01, 2015 4:09 am

Haha, yeah, exactly what I was thinking. He could have brought some pretty unfortunate consequences XD

~IllusionQueen~
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sun May 03, 2015 3:47 am

Note that you have to go to a location's page to post in that location. Technically there are only two locations currently: The club and the city. Generally I did this to filter out posts that are going on in the club from the rest of the area to have a sort of "neutral zone" with the club. Or however you wish to describe it as. :p

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!