Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Remember Our Stories

Remember Our Stories

a part of “Remember Our Stories”, a fictional universe by Lalit.

This is one big 'what if', for the children that would have taken Team 7's roles. This world will never be the same. [Open & Accepting - Two Roles Left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remember Our Stories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Remember Our Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:38 pm

ugh sorry to say, bu things have come up on my end of things so I'll have to step down here. Wish you all well on this, I may drop by in the future just to read everyone's work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:33 pm

If the Jonin role is free following Nekohina's departure, I would be willing to fill it.

Nekohina, best of luck to you in all your endeavors.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:48 pm

All roles are reserved! The sooner you guy's finish up the sooner we can accept.

I'll be going through and accepting and what not.

However, after looking over everyone's characters, I would suggest when the roleplay first starts most of you rely on the weaker Ninjutsu for now. When we get closer to the Chunin exams we can start breaking out the big bads, but for all most of your guy's genjutsu and Ninjutsu are rather strong for Genin.

An easy solution to this is having your Jonin 'teach' you these jutsu.

Keep in mind, the characters will be split up into two groups, four and four and the two Jonin. Each group will have their own different plot line, and I will be choosing the teams once we're all done matching up skill sets and what not.

For awhile the two groups wont interact too much in the roleplay together until we get further into the story. This roleplay will be organized, and no characters will be running off doing whatever having power battles. Organized fun, okay?

If you have any questions let me know.

✦ ǀ ωσηт ѕαу gσσɗвує. ✦

Lalit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Shall I assume I have received the Jonin? I am waiting for conformation before starting work on him.

What would be the guidelines for Jonin abilities?

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arl on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 pm

I've edited my boy's jutsu some and specified his mastery of each one in more detail, so hopefully that puts his skills at a more reasonable level for a fresh genin~ I should be able to finish up the history by tomorrow, or sometime on Saturday at the latest.

Ignore the question I had here before, I think I've figured everything out B')
Last edited by arl on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arl
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:04 pm

I must... Must join this rp. Its beautiful and based on my favorite anime...And best of all well written with amazing characters! However I do notice the lack of roles, so If any do open up in the near future, please do contact me!
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:13 pm

I have come to realize that my current RP commitments will prevent me from taking up another at this time, It would be best if somebody else was to take part instead.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:05 pm

That's fine.

Get your characters in folks!

Lalit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:08 pm

May I take the role he or she dropped? You didn't contact me so I'm assuming it's not neccessary? but I'll love to take it

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Hellooo.. I've been watching this RP for a few days now to see if any roles needed to be filled and it seems like a lot of players haven't gotten their characters in so if you need any roles played then I'd be happy to take one.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:33 pm

So..... Has this already gone inactive?

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:49 pm

I really hope not D:
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!