Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Paper Kids

The Paper Kids

a part of “The Paper Kids”, a fictional universe by OddFinch.

An RP based lightly off of the book Paper Towns by John Green

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Paper Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Paper Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Paper Kids"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you see the beauty if everything, then you my dear, you are an artist.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OddFinch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Paper Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Is it bad I actually screeched while reading this? Paper Towns is by far my favorite John Green book. Anyways may I please reserve the role of Girl One?
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:08 pm

@youloveme? So glad to have you! It's one of my favorite books! Girl One is yours!

OddFinch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Hate to ask but would you mind if I changed the face claim to Isabel Lucas? I have this idea of a character in my mind and she just fits best.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isabella Sophia Gray on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello Love, can I reserve female three please and would you allow me to change the face claim to Barbara Palvin? If not that is okay.

Isabella Sophia Gray
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Yes you may both change the fcs! I'll change them as soon as I get home from work!

OddFinch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:52 am

@Finch:
I'd love to reserve the Face Claim William Mosely, please. :3

Thank you so much.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:18 am

@ Everyone:

Oh glad to see that this R.P filled up pretty fast.

Bare with me though guys. I never read the book, but I thought this R.P looked great and had to join. So any information you can give me would be amazing.

Oh and welcome to the R.P! :3

@ Love:

That's the girl from Ed Sheeran's video to Give me love <3
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:31 am

Hello there, is there any chance I could reserve Munro chambers? ^.^

Da-da-dadadada-da-da, circus, da-da-dadadada-da-da, afro! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot afro! - Marty, The Zebra

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:01 am

@Dumisa He is yours!!!

@Ville.Sunfall It's all good, you don't have to know much about the book! XD

@Circus Freak He's yours! Reserving him now!

@Everyone! I'm so excited we only have one role left to fill! XD You guys are all freaking awesome!

OddFinch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:21 am

@Finchy:

Sweet! <3 Like I said this R.P filled up rocking fast.

@ Everyone:
Hope you finish those C.S fast <3 Finch and I are already pumped to start lol

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isabella Sophia Gray on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:30 am

Thank you so much! I Will be done with my C.S today I am so excited to start ^.^

Isabella Sophia Gray
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:23 am

May I reserve Lights Poxleitner please? :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:31 pm

@Isabella Sophia Gray You are very welcome! Can't wait to see your character!

@BleedingLover she's all yours thanks for joining.

@Everyone! We are officially full guys! Thank you so much! I'm super excited to get started. Lucy my female character is all finished if you want to check her out. Devon will be finished sometime this evening for you all to check out. If you guys have any questions at all please do not hesitate!

OddFinch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Alright guys! I'm planning on having the first post up Sunday! That gives everyone enough time to finish there characters, plus I have a wedding this weekend! SO I shall see you all Sunday!

OddFinch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:24 am

@OddFinch - :D My character will be finished before the nights over. I have a weekend out of state trip but should be back in internet zone by the time you make the first post (I wont have access where I'm going.) Just want to give you a heads up beforehand! :3

EDIT: Finished! I might tweak a few things later though.

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:45 pm

This is still alive right? Haven't seen any activity yet :(

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:10 pm

@Alright guys! Let me know your still here. I'm waiting on one character to get finished and also FC Lights is still open so if possible we need someone to take over the role!

OddFinch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Still here. Just waiting.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:38 pm

I'm still here,,waiting too.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!