Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mushishi: The Green Sea

a part of “Mushishi: The Green Sea”, a fictional universe by Lovebird.

A Mushi is described as "life in its purest form", they are born from darkness and gather in the gloom at the borders with the light.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mushishi: The Green Sea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mushishi: The Green Sea"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mushishi: The Green Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby įŒĢババ on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:18 am

Hello love. This is so freaking cool. I'd love to be a part of it if you wouldn't mind. :3 Plus I love the music. Just saying.

"They are life in it's purest form."

I would adore taking the female apprentice if you don't mind.

Her face claim will be Ruiko Saten.

I totally didn't pick a black haired character to score extra points with you....
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T âœŦ
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D âœŦ
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

įŒĢババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:52 am

Oh my goodness, I did not expect someone so soon! Hello hello!

The face claim is perfect! And so is her hair color. I'll just uh, put up
the CS and you can get on it right away. Thank you for taking interest!

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 am

Okay, this looks totally amazing.

"They are life in its purest form."

I'd love to reserve the male apprentice. Face claim... hm. How about:

Gareki from Karneval? I deeply apologize for the fact that his eyes are slightly weird in color. >_> I can certainly find another FC if he doesn't pass muster, I swear.

Verdandi
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:47 am

Greetings~

I'll also be reserving the Male Apprentice with Takashi Natsume for the faceclaim:

And to Verdandi, let's do our best on our characters! :3

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:57 am

Hello Verdandi and Beauty, and thank you for taking interest in my
Roleplay! Gareki is a fine FC and the hair is perfect, but I'm a little worried
about his accessories. If you don't have any other FC's that match the time
period better, I suppose he'll do.

No bonus points for Beauty, but otherwise you're good to go too.

And to everyone; Sorry about how small the CS is, I didn't actually expect
people so late at night! You can edit it as much as you want, but please
don't delete any of the information. And don't stress. Thank you all~!

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:58 am

Ah, no worries, BB, I'll bow out from the start, actually. The idea of the RP is enchanting, but then I looked at my schedule for the next couple of weeks, and... well, I have resolved never to be one of those people that kills an RP with inactivity, so it's probably best that I don't take the risk. Best of luck, though! :)

EDIT: And to Lovebird, seriously nice work with this. I see a lot of overwrought RPs, but this one is striking in its simplicity and cleanliness, not to mention the unusual plot structure. That's why my first instinct was to try even though I probably shouldn't!

Verdandi
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:04 am

@Verdandi
I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you're not too busy for too long and will get to join some other great roleplays later :)

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:10 am

Oh, it's fine doll! Thank you for letting me know and for not killing us,
I put in a bit of work into that introduction... Heh. And best of luck
to you too, I hope you have a fun schedule planned!

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcidLupin on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:46 am

Hi, this sounds like a lot of fun so if there are any roles I can play do say so :)

“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”

AcidLupin
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Can I reserve the Female apprentice with the faceclaim of Sieglaide Sullivan from Kuroshitsuji? I seem to be really shifting to the KUROSHITSUJI faceclaim these days...
Oh and "They are life at it's purest form."
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:58 am

Sorry, my mother and I have been cleaning the house all day.
Got busy.

@ Catgirl and Acid,
No characters have been formally completed, so they are still
considered open.

@Catgirl,
Sieglaide seems cute, but the outfit and accessories
don't really fit the area and time period of this roleplay. If you
could, maybe you could try someone else.

Otherwise, yes, go ahead and make a character sheet!

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby įŒĢババ on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:16 am

Hello Lovely~!

So my character sheet is completed more or less. I may poke around it again tomorrow and add some things. Sometimes when I'm this exhausted my writing turns... Um.. Not good. <= see.

Let me know what you think and what I should add and or improve.

Thanks so much!

įŒĢババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:30 am

Hello įŒĢババ! You character has been accepted! Thank you so much for
applying so soon, I love the detail you put into her and her page. Perhaps
Tomorrow we can talk privately about your character and what she will
mean to the story, but until then, get some sleep!

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcidLupin on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:03 am

So I guess I will try to take the male apprentice then =)

My first faceclaim choice would be Rammsteiner, Haine from Dogs: Bullets and Carnage (he is a bit eccentric looking and has white hair, not black, but there are a lot of more basic pictures I can use)

Or there's Misaki Yata from K Project

AcidLupin
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:35 am

I'm both excited and sorry to say that both apprentice roles
have been filled, Acid. However, if you'd still like to have
some part of this RP, please speak with me in PM.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Hey, is the frontpage correct in stating there is still a role open (male apprentice). I think I'm interested, so, if it is, perhaps i'd have a go at it and make a character. If.
I'm making up my mind to not decide

Armin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:05 pm

are all the spots taken?
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!