Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A few cute plushies to show

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

A few cute plushies to show

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchRozenFox on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello everyone this is my first time posting the dolls on here I hope you enjoy them as much I have making them. Each doll is handmade no sewing machine at all. As well I just look at a picture of the character or creature and get right to work. I know it sounds a little weird but it works and now enjoy as I showcase a few of the plushies I have done. Also feel free to ask requests of any characters but no twilight please I want to keep my sewing needles as far away from that series as possible thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchRozenFox
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A few cute plushies to show

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchRozenFox on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Okay for all those who are pokemon fans know this cutie. We all at least have one in our games and teams.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchRozenFox
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchRozenFox on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:05 am

Alrightie for all those FMA fans would recognize him in a second. And for those Roy Mustang fans please don't call him Shrimp.

StitchRozenFox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchRozenFox on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:40 am

This little Glaceon is made out of a alice in wonderland costume for a friend of mine. She just told me to be creative and the rest was history.

StitchRozenFox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchRozenFox on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:39 pm

This is my own original series called Patchlings. Your own mythology pet, they maybe small but they have a lot of heart and personality to them. Each patchling is based off mythology of around the world. This is the design of the patchlings of what they are going to look like when they are finished. Even though the colors might be different due to the fabric color can not be found they are the characters for sure. This is the group known as patchling design one.

1.Patchling Dragon -Wasabi

2.Patchling Unicorn-Jewel

3.Patchling Cerberus-Orpheus

4.Patchling Pegasus-Shadow

5.Patchling Griffin-Cornelius

6.Patchling Chimera-Marla

7.Patchling Kitsune -Tera

8.Patchling Kitsune -Seishin

9.Patchling Kelpie-River

10.Patchling Kapa-Kyuuri

11.Patchling Loch Ness Monster-Nessa

12.Patchling Sphinx-Cleo

13.Patchling Harpy-Electra

14.Patchling Kirin-Opal

15.Patchling Sea Serpent-Bernard

16.Patchling Phoenix-Angel

17.Patchling Hippogriff-Ludo

18.Patchling Jackalope-Harrison

19.Patchling Manticore-Plato

20.Patchling Hydra-Matilda

StitchRozenFox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchRozenFox on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Heres Part two of the patchling designs! As well to take a look of the full versions and other plushies heres my DA gallery link.

21.Patchling Cockatrice-Chantecler

22.Patchling Baku-Yume

23.Patchling Peryton- Perry

24.Patchling Capricorn-Captain

25.Patchling Basilik- Basil

26.Patchling Kraken-Riptide

27.Patchling Hippocamp- Bubbles

28.Patchling Nue- Tora

29.Patchling Gargoyle - Igor

30. Patchling Cactus Cat- Pickles

31. Patchling Ammit-Irwin

32. Patchling Enfield- Vuk

33. Patchling Kontio-Metsa

34. Patchling Leokampoi-Leopold

35. Patchling Shishi-Han

36. Patchling Nekomata-Yuka

37.Patchling Wyvern-Wade

38.Patchling Ahuizotl- Azalea

39.Patchling thunderbird-Stormy

40.Patchling feng huang -Orchid

41.Patchling Tanuki- Yami

DA-http://sabretooth-fox.deviantart.com/

42.Patchling Winged Lion- Francis

StitchRozenFox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:22 pm

These are adorable ^^
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!