Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Venture for Adventure

A Venture for Adventure

a part of “A Venture for Adventure”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

Storing ideas and building upon them

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Venture for Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Venture for Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:15 am

Whoa! Hello, we can discuss schtuff here! Yay!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A Venture for Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:06 am

Hello there! Firewind here, I've been noticing a lot of looking for partner posts a lot. Though I never seen a whole page dedicated to finding one before. Anyway, I'd love to make a story with you!

My tastes are Fantasy and or Sci Fi as well. I'm usually a MxF role playing person but I am willing to bend that rule if we decide to double up on chars, or more if need be on the number scale. That is if you're up for a challenge. ;)

But alas I am rambling. X.X Here's how I feel about my rambling brain.

Anyway, hope to hear from ya! (Also free cookie if you guess what anime this pic is from. :D tata!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:11 am

Hello, person of whom I have absolutely no previously recorded interaction with at all definitely not that one RP I have just joined and am mostly done submitting a character to.

EDIT: I guess I lied since Blighted Hearts is the RP I have yet to start my OC on. DX

This is a post that may or may not be to imply that I am somewhat probably perhaps interested in becoming said partner for a 1x1 roleplay, of which you have just begun recruiting for.

It should be known that I pride myself in being one of the more committed members of this roleplay society and am fairly capable as a poster in itself. Among such I exclusively use anime faceclaims and am very knowledgeable about anime in general (although less so for moe and SOL anime), so in that regard I am a perfect-ish choice (though I am certainly fond of admiring waifus). As you may gather I am not the most lovey-dove individual, but despite that I myself do enjoy stories centered around love, especially something with a bit of flair (generalizations would be akin to something like PrincexPeasant, EnemyxEnemy, and of course, vampirexgarlic-kin). For these reason I believe I am a great candidate for the position.

Pretty sure I brought my pen, wore appropriate clothing, and there are no misspellings.... okay, sweet, I should get a job finally.

Also what even Guts a boss.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:01 am

Oh my, is it so?

Is one of the cutest little roleplayers seeking for a partner?! Oh my. I might as well faint...

I would simply adore role playing with you one on one. I'm sure we would have loads of fun. I've already seen your writing a ton. So I feel like this can workout hun. Ahem. Enough of that rhyming business. I know you through two role plays (Doors and Portals & Starry Sky Academy), so I'm sure you've gotten a tid bit of an idea of how I write and what not. :3 And I know how you write, so hence why I'm here you lovely kitten you. ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

Well, I suppose I should tell you a little about myself. For starters, I love cats. Like, a lot. When I say that, I mean obsessed. Everything I own has a cat on it. Well maybe not that obsessed, but pretty close. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be one of those ladies who hoards 25 cats in her old life.Ok now that's out of the way. So I'm of the feminine species if you haven't already assumed. I'm a California girl, I'm unforgettable, who is in love with everything Japanese. Especially sushi and anime of course...

...Wait...

None of this information is important is it? Whoops... (◑́_◑᷅ )

I guess I should tell you what my role play preferences are, huh? Well they don't exist. I can play anything or anyone, anywhere, at anytime. I can play every type of personality, sexuality, gender, etc. etc. And I'm more than positive that I will love anything you cook up. So totally PM me sometime because I would love to do an RP with you. I'm pretty much on everyday... so I'm pretty much available always.

Oops, totally forgot to mention though, I do have one preference. I don't like writing in war RP's or ones with mecha's and stuff. It's just not my cup of tea. Maybe a war of kitties, but that's it hehe.

Now I'm off since I've finally finished this absurdly long partner application. For the second time, stupid computer.

Toodooloo~!
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:27 pm

What's this? Someone I've absolutely never ever met before and is a total stranger wants a partner? Well I suppose I could squeeze in some time...

Kiiiidddiinnng!!!

Hello darling! Would you like to know what I like to roleplay? Of course you do. just kidding I'm a loser My all time favorite is roleplaying for shows that already exists, but adding in my own characters.

Remember Soul Eater?

But I haven't really found a Roleplay I don't like! I'm open to trying any you want, or just making something up.

I look forward to hopefully doing something with you!

Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:39 pm

INB4 everyone posting here decides to just group up and start an RP.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!