Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

All The World's A Stage

All The World's A Stage

a part of “All The World's A Stage”, a fictional universe by katyisaladybug.

To join or not to join? That is the question. (A "literary" modernization of Shakespearean classics)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “All The World's A Stage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: All The World's A Stage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat May 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Hullo!
I was wondering if I could reserve Lady Macbeth? I'd have Marcia Cross as an FC. (She may or may not have been inspired by Ellen Terry as Lady Macbeth by Sargent...)

Her hex code's #2c6700.

As for favourite Shakespeare character... Well, characters in this case. The Fool, Edmund, Puck, Hermione (Because how the hell can anyone forgive a hateful, jealous husband like that?), and the lovers Beatrice and Benedick (♥).

Also, niiice. Murder of Crows.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi @baker!!!! So glad to see you here!!! (And yes, your character is reserved) And OHMYGOODNESSYOUWASJULIUSCAESARIAMJELLY. I'm a drama kid myself...I've always wanted to do Shakespeare, but unfortunately I have never found auditions for any of the shows in my area...

@wednesdaysun Reserved!

Why thank you i'm kinda addicted to Bioshock it's a really serious problem.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat May 02, 2015 8:11 pm

You mean the best problem EVER.
Is that a favourite Vigor of yours?
Last edited by wednesdaysun on Sat May 02, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baker.tx.94 on Sat May 02, 2015 8:13 pm

Haha our high school theatre department was reeeeeeeeaaaaaalllly low-key.
Really unfunded, firstly, and sort'a thrown together as an after thought, really.
But it was fun talking in third person. For the rest of the school year, I would refer to myself in the third person as Caesar. It was awesome haha.
Later, I left theatre and became student body president and I blame it on Julius Caesar. :{0

baker.tx.94
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 02, 2015 9:33 pm

The best problem ever indeed. You've guessed correctly. Murder of Crows before hoes. I literally just made that phrase up. What is wrong with me.

@baker Caesar has that kind of effect on people, haha. XD I don't care what Gretchen Wieners said when she cracked, Caesar should have lived to see another day.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baker.tx.94 on Sat May 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Well somebody has to stomp around like a big giant :P

baker.tx.94
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun May 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Alright, I am finally done with Kat and I'm ready to roll! :)
(I played Caesar too for about ten lines before he died in our very dramatic class reading of it... You're right, it's very addicting lol)
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baker.tx.94 on Sun May 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Hey katy!
I'm mostly done with Hamlet. Let me know what you think?

baker.tx.94
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MatthiasAleksander on Sun May 03, 2015 5:28 pm

Oooh is that a Lady Macbeth I see? Murder buddies, yayy!

I'm super excited to start!

MatthiasAleksander
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 am

Beatrice is done thankfully, and I'm so excited to get this going. If anyone would like to message me based on character relations - I'd appreciate it :)

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Mon May 04, 2015 10:46 pm

First post is up!!! Time to finally start this roleplay!!! :D

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun May 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Alright, sorry for the delay, but my first post is finally up! I should get a post for Ben in by the end of tonight too :)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Tue May 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Did everyone die, only a few have posted? *poke*

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnos on Wed May 13, 2015 5:17 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet! I'm currently taking my AP tests (I hate you Latin, and Chem.) and so I forgot about RPG for a while. I will be sure to have my post up tomorrow though.

Hypnos
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Wed May 13, 2015 9:48 pm

@Hypnos Aaaaah the ever so lovely AP tests. I just had mine for U.S. History.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnos on Thu May 14, 2015 9:33 pm

I will fix my mistakes tomorrow when I wake up, and I salute you ma'am. History was never my strong suit. :)

Hypnos
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Sat May 16, 2015 11:09 pm

I'm so sorry. I just took my last final yesterday. There were a lot of sleepless nights involved and I just had to take my time to get some sleep. I still can't believe I am free and that the semester is over. I hope all of your exams for those of you who are also students went well!

I want to apologize for taking so long to finish Juliet but I had honestly barely had time to catch my breath. I should be much more active now and I will finish Juliet tomorrow. I should also have her post up by tomorrow.

I apologize to all of you guys and I am looking forward roleplaying with all of you.

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun May 17, 2015 10:21 am

I'm sorry for being MIA too! I had planned to get a post for Ben up forever ago, but I'm writing it up now and it should be in shortly!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Sun May 17, 2015 1:02 pm

AGGH! I just wrote another post, but as I push reply the website logged me out. Time to work on that again :(

Edit: Finally replied, whoop.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Mon May 18, 2015 12:51 am

I finally finished Juliet, I apologize but I'll be posting for her tomorrow. I had a friend come over today unexpectedly and I wasn't able to work on Juliet until now, and I am going to bed soon. I'm really excited for this RP and I'm happy it hasn't died.

See you guys soon.

[Edit]

And- ...I finally posted ^_^~
Last edited by Indila Eil on Mon May 18, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!