Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Brand New Life at Sakura Square”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Brand New Life at Sakura Square

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Our Brand New Life at Sakura Square"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Our Brand New Life at Sakura Square

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:28 pm

This roleplay has officially started! Whew!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Hey I am sorry that I haven't been around to post. I realize that I am a horrible GM, but I had to leave a horrible home situation and moved in my grandmother's house. She cannot live in it and it has no electricity. The copper has been stolen, the house needs completely cleaned and new water pipes. I do not know when I can post. I understand if you choose to leave my roleplays, but I owe you ab explanation. If I get the tablet my grandmother is buying me, I will be able to post at my aunt's house that is in walking distance whenever it comes in.. I love you guys and I miss writing with you. I am very sorry. I will be back, I am just not sure if it will be a week or a couple months. Again, I am seriously very sorry.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:46 am

I am still here, just can't post until school starts. Glad to see everyone is alive and well again. I had this RP bookmarked and it is nice to see activity in it again!

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:31 am

It's good to see activity once more! I missed this one... Hopefully, this will continue once more. Hoping to roleplay with you guys again!

Oh, I have posted for Yukito...
"All that remained was... me..."

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Sun May 03, 2015 6:24 am

I know right? Even though I cannot post yet due to Ren not havin arrived yet, I am enjoying reading the posts!

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed May 06, 2015 6:13 am

I am working on my posts! Do not fret! I just can only send them in on my tablet and that is only when I have wifi. Typing on my phone takes ages.. Lol! I will have them in today or tomorrow and we shall time skip to dinner after I do.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon May 11, 2015 1:42 am

I shal post when I get to a computer. Right now I have guests. So excuse me for the wait.

Edit: So I posted, so sorry if my post is really off. I'm not feeling myself right now and I didn't want to keep you all waiting.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed May 13, 2015 6:29 pm

I am working on my posts, it is just difficult to keep up with my former roleplays when all I have is a tablet to work with. I love this to, and I am working hard to keep up with all of my RPs.... I am just helping my boyfriend with his finals and am finding it difficult to keep from drowning in my responsibilities. On the bright side I have a 3 month old gorgeous Siberian husky!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Fri May 29, 2015 9:02 pm

I am working on my post, please forgive me guys... Sorry for my lateness, I was having writers block and life has been so hectic with my family right now.. @.@

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Sorry everyone. Ill post when I can. We been having outage problems in my town. So bare with me.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Take all the time you need, Ville.

We all look forward to your posts, and understand the irritation of power outages and the problems they cause. Can't wait until we have you back.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Hope you come back soon, Ville.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Ok so this is what happened. It wasn't just an outage. I guess a semi-truck hit a power box and the power pole. So I wont have net until that gets fixed.

For now I managed to come to family friends house and am making the post. But Im not sure how much longer it will take for things to get fix. Sorry about this guys.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:33 pm

That happened where I live once. It took two weeks to fix it...though when it happened to me it was in like 3-4 feet of snow as well.. lol... Good luck!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Damn that must have sucked Dx

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Welcome back Ville! Hope things get fixed up your way soon, we miss you! ^_^

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!