Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It's a Long Story

It's a Long Story

a part of “It's a Long Story”, a fictional universe by Alusan Ilossa.

How did we get here, to the end of the world? When did our lives change from normal to disastrous? Why us? It's a long story.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It's a Long Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: It's a Long Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:50 am

Alright, I have most of Alistair's sheet done. I just need to do like... uh, Bio, Family, and I think that's about it.

OH AND THE THEME.

But I shall get back to that later on, after I have slept. Anyway, I hope what is written so far is acceptable!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:09 pm

@Unchained: Great! Lo and Cass should have an interesting time together; both being blunt and upfront people among other things. I also can't wait to have him discover his ability.... He really is a terrible artist; I hope Lo is a patient teacher. xD Until it comes time to introduce that ability, I'm sure they could be friends, maybe?
Flipping over a table in anger: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Putting the table back nicely: ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

Throwing the guy who put the table back nicely: (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 am

Hi guys, sorry for the late intro post but I have been really unwell lately. Also anyone left to room with Meredith?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimp Biscuit on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:09 am

@Belynta - If you want we could room. I think we happen to be the only two left unpaired as well.

I'm also late on my intro which I've been writing in my spare time. I had a few extra work days this week to pick up the slack for a sick co-worker (Not working by choice but I guess it isn't killing me to get any extra money) which is why. But its done so the post should be in as soon as I can get time to pop online using my computer rather than my phone since its hard to navigate the tab system using my phone.

Pimp Biscuit
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 am

@Pimp Biscuit - that sounds great! I have written it that Meredith has already been at the campus a month or so doing extra classes before the school year starts so she could your character around etc as well if you like.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnchainedSoul on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:03 pm

@Seijichan Heh, Lo surely won't pass up the opportunity for friendships. New locations can get lonely, eh?

Also... your signature... I love it.

UnchainedSoul
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:40 am

@Unchained: Awesome! He's been there going for his Bachelor of Sciences in English for a couple years, moving onto the campus is just going to be new for him. So he could totally show Lo around.

Ahahah. Thank you! There isn't even words for it... I found it at a time when rageflipping tables was my way of expressing frustration, and then it just became a thing. I'm going to get around to exchanging it for a fancy banner one of these days though, now that I know how to use all the cool stuff GIMP has to offer... even though it's still the bane of my existence. Eh, but if this banner goes well, I could probably do banners for other people too, which is always fun.

I just rambled.... >.<

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Alistair is finished, although I have a couple of issues with images so i'll fix that.

Hope he's acceptable.

I wasn't entirely sure what my history should incorporate so I kinda left recent events vague. (Pretty shitty bio regardless though I was having writer's block) T_T

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Imagining by now Dallas U is the desired spot for school? Anyway, will try to spit out another post before the week is out. :P

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm assuming this is a fictional university. Dallas is an incredibly expensive private school that's very selective of who's attending, from what I know about it. Very strict, no fun for RP purposes. :P

Oh, and hey, Circus, are you going to post? If not I'll move Emilie along in a bit.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:24 pm

@ Alligot - Im having a Hard time with my WiFi so if you want to post thats okay. We can meet characters later on. Though if you want to wait I can try and get my computer working long enough to get something posted. (On my phone right now)

Da-da-dadadada-da-da, circus, da-da-dadadada-da-da, afro! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot afro! - Marty, The Zebra

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Fri May 01, 2015 12:45 am

I got a second post for Cass put together and posted; if anyone is looking for interaction, he's hanging around outside the dorms.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Fri May 01, 2015 7:37 am

I couldn't get the wifi working so I used my phone to type up a post and submitted it this way...still on my phone. For some reason the coding for color wasn't working, so ill Edit the post later. Very sorry for any typos and how short it is. Not the easiest way to make a post.

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnchainedSoul on Fri May 01, 2015 10:26 pm

I'm getting ready to leave for China in two days, so feel free to post around me. Once I get there I'll be free of responsibilities and be able to post at my leisure.

I could send Lo Cass's way if you're still looking for an interaction! Don't wait up though, I'm pretty flexible.
Last edited by UnchainedSoul on Sat May 02, 2015 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

UnchainedSoul
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Fri May 01, 2015 10:59 pm

@Unchained: That would be great; I'm definitely still looking for interaction, so any is welcome.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat May 02, 2015 8:51 pm

I think Alistair is about as done as can be.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sat May 02, 2015 10:26 pm

ok so my arm is in a splint and i cant type with one hand well ssru

circus if ud like to move along go ahead because itll take a day or so to make a post

also fam im not sure if alu is around rught now as alistair isnt accepted, if hes not accepted by tomoorrw ill see wat i can do

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Sun May 03, 2015 5:48 am

I can wait cause Im going to be at the doctors all day today/busy tommorow so I really wont have the time to post. Not sure if im gunna even have time to post until tuesday at the latest with the way my weekend is working out.

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun May 03, 2015 7:38 am

I'm sorry for my late post still struggling with my health, should be able to get one up tomorrow.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Sun May 03, 2015 9:29 pm

SO... not that it seems like a big deal because the GM disappeared and there isn't a lot of activity left, but the hard drive on my laptop is fried and it's going to be a while before I can afford to buy a new one. I may still be able to post from the family's desktop, but because it's currently hooked up to our TV, I have less than half the time for posting than I did before, no privacy and all. I'm still kicking around for now, but don't wait on me.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!