Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Storm Shield

Storm Shield

a part of “Storm Shield”, a fictional universe by Angel_Eyes.

Fairytail universe fanfic. {CLOSED FOR TIME BEING} {Only a couple of male characters could be accepted at this point}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Storm Shield”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Storm Shield

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:34 am

Right, I suppose I need to apologize for the belated... post? Admittedly I had hoped Citadel and McBoss would've posted by now, but seeing as the roleplay had come to a screeching halt I took it upon myself to get something up at least. Not exactly a satisfying size if I do say so myself, but here's hoping it'll spark some life into this.

@Lost:
Y'know, I don't think you should wait for other to post if you can post. So long as it doesn't turn into a long-term 1x1 I say go guns blazing with it. ^^;
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:11 pm

I was just waiting till someone else from the dragon slaying party posted. Not particularly happy with the Fadil part though.

Anyways, hopefully the Tatsuo post.....patched things up with Valerie!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BossMcBossness17 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post during the long silence, I had planned on posting but I was really busy the past week :P

BossMcBossness17
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Currently without my pc , but I'll be able to post later tomorrow :3

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Hey guys sorry for the 1) really long post and 2) the constant changing of tenses. I haven't posted in forever and it was really hard to get it up so I just didn't have time to go through and edit.

Also, @TwilightDivine sorry on Rin's behalf xD

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:45 pm

lol no worries Lostsoulsbleed, it's a good post :3
i'll wait for another post or two before i reply

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:22 am

where is everyone... the last post was two weeks ago ;-;

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:54 pm

9 days, dear. That's hardly two weeks. That said, I've got no excuse. Been putting off posting because it's gone quiet and didn't quite want to move things along when, y'know, half the crowd has buggered off. Might post tomorrow for good measure, see if it'll spark some life again.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:42 pm

wait wha? oh it does... that's weird... it said 13 days ago yesterday... now my last post says 13, weird, then again the specific times are hours off as is so i guess i shouldn't be too surprised with random stuff, meh whatever.

everyone just stopped communicating so suddenly... i always try to be patient but its been so long and its starting to happen to a bunch rps i'm in ;-;

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:49 am

I feel like this has gotten a lot slower and that maybe we should look for some fresh blood to join?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:01 am

A pointless effort with the GM on hiatus or whatever, since Angel_Eyes is the only one who can approve new characters so the owner may post. Damn shame, but it looks like this roleplay will be out of commission until further notice.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon May 04, 2015 7:19 am

Who all is alive here?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Mon May 04, 2015 9:17 am

i'm still here... but i honestly can't say if i'll have the patience to wait much for angel to come back so we can actually keep going properly... u_u
she hasn't so much as been online since mid march and it's been almost a month since the last post...
why do all the rps i wanna be in die T-T

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue May 12, 2015 11:55 am

Maybe we should make another fairy tail rp and wait for this one to come back alive in the meantime? I would love to make another one since it would give me something to do on here.

Oh! Btw don't know if any of you are interested but since I know you're all active and attentive roleplayers I thought I'd ask. I want to make a remake of this rp. I have also been thinking of making a remake of this rp for a while but haven't really done so. Opinions?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 am

I'm making a Remake! Anyone in?

** If people wanted to continue to wait for Angel to come back we could make a different guild name and such.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:46 am

I've just put up an interest check post for a remake or recreation of this rp. If anyone is active and interested please go say so.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:50 am

I made a remake [ulr=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/storm-shield-a-new-beginning]here[/url] if anyone's interested.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:58 am

Hello Everyone! So, I have four Fairytail Roleplays that I have been a part of, this being one of them.
I would really love to combine the ideas and make one roleplay out of them.

I am looking for any people who would like to be a part of the new roleplay who are ACTIVE.
You will have to post AT LEAST 3 times a week for each of your characters.
I am going to make a list as people show interest and there will be a limit to each type of magic user.
I'm thinking two of each and then if there are enough people MAYBE a third of some.

I will be putting up an topic in the interest check section if anyone would like to reserve a spot/magic type. Just letting you know, I will be pming EVERYONE who shows interest about how active they plan to be and what is going on for them as I hate it when rps die and won't start one if most people wont be active.

LASTLY! Anyone who has ideas for plot lines, has interest in being a co-gm, or is interested in playing Guild Master please send me a pm! ^-^

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:50 am

Hey, Just letting everyone from all my old Fairy Tail rps know that I am trying to drum up interest in a new Fairy Tail RP! Let me know what you think!
tidal-serpent-fairy-tail-roleplay-t106439.html

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!