Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Losing Your Memory

Losing You Memory {SEVEN OPEN ROLES}

a part of “Losing Your Memory”, a fictional universe by StarlightKeeper.

The small town of Yamamura is shaken after the suicide of Hayato Miki, but the students of the high school are determined to make it through the tough time together. {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Losing Your Memory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Losing You Memory {SEVEN OPEN ROLES}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Mon May 04, 2015 8:06 pm

@Starlight - Okay, so, the aiding in the student council kinda sounds like a nice idea. Maybe she could of just been growing to be something of a confident as the time went on?

Also, do you think you'll need people to double up? If so, I can try and and jump onto the bandwagon?
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon May 04, 2015 8:12 pm

@Starlight Ditto what Rainbow said. I can make another male if you so want~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Mon May 04, 2015 8:30 pm

@Rainbow and Guardian, that's up to you. And, that sounds great, Rainbow. ^.^
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 am

Hi! So... Can I grab a male role? His faceclaim will be Natsume yuujinchou.
As for relationship, I think its just a friend? Maybe a junior that idolizes him from the swim team? I don't know, that's all I have for now. Thanks!

Edit: Do you mind if I made him schizophrenic? He sees things that aren't really there and it is a medical condition that distances him from others, and Hayato was the first one who made an attempt to make friends with him out of his own free will, even encouraging him to join the swim team. Then just as he is opening up gradually to others, that incident happened. Is that alright?
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 06, 2015 11:01 am

I will try to finish my char sometime tomorrow :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed May 06, 2015 5:42 pm

@catgirl THANK YOU! I was about to bump this up soon but was worried people wouldn't see it. Anyway, I can't find any good GIFs of cross dressing boys. T-T I will find one though! Then I shall edit this post and present the face claim. The guy in particular would probably be an admirer from a distance.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Wed May 06, 2015 7:48 pm

@catgirl, you are reserved. ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

I should be getting my character finished up this weekend! I'd offer to take the last male role but I don't really have any ideas for what kind of character to make, heh.

And just a heads up, Starlight, Natsume's name is Takashi Natsume. Natsume Yuujinchou is the anime he's from :3

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danbooru on Fri May 08, 2015 6:40 am

Hello, there. Is it alright and possible to reserve the last male role? ( ・∀・)ノ
As for his association with Miki-kun, I think he'll be his rival.
A self proclaimed one, that is.

FC: Shintaro Kisaragi

danbooru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby äpyələnt on Fri May 08, 2015 2:42 pm

I am working on her tonight, sorry for being so late. It has been one of those weeks at work. T-T

äpyələnt
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat May 09, 2015 11:21 am

Almost finished, just History left, will try to get it done by tomorrow :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Sat May 09, 2015 6:23 pm

@danbooru You are reserved! ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun May 10, 2015 1:53 am

Done, it was rather long but hope you like it :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby äpyələnt on Sun May 10, 2015 10:54 pm

I am really sorry guys. I am not figuring how any with inori yuzuriha, so I am gonna have to change the face claim to Ai Enma if that is okay. I am sorry it is taking so long. I keep changing my mind on why they broke up and her personality.
I have not forgotten this and I am working on it, just kind of stuck. Why did he have to kill himself without a note!!! This would be so much easier. T-T

äpyələnt
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 13, 2015 11:03 am

Are we still doing this, I *really* hope that we are T.T

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

I'm still here and still waiting! This story seriously looks like it has potential. I hope we do this too, Chrian. :(

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu May 14, 2015 5:19 am

I'm definitely still here! It's been taking me a little longer to work on my character than I'd intended. I'm very sorry about that ><

I did a lot of work on him tonight, though. Just got his history, and then a couple strengths and one more hobby left and he'll be done.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!