Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Come Back To Me!

Come Back To Me!

a part of “Come Back To Me!”, a fictional universe by xNocturnax.

This fancy night out is about to take a horrible turn for the worse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Come Back To Me!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Come Back To Me!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon May 11, 2015 9:27 am

Reserve roles or express questions here regarding "Come Back to Me!". Let me just say it has more potential to it than I can let on!

Don't forget to read the rules.

Come Back To Me!"
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Come Back To Me!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaceyMouse on Mon May 11, 2015 10:50 am

Hey! Could I reserve FC: Kristen Stewart? :)

"Bata-lata-lata-la!"

ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaceyMouse
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Mon May 11, 2015 1:12 pm

I would like to reserve Scarlett Johansson
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon May 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Could I reserve #2?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon May 11, 2015 7:12 pm

@everyone
Thank you for showing your interest! Your reservations are accepted.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue May 12, 2015 12:35 am

Hey, looks interesting enough.

Could I reserve no.4 but change the FC to someone else, not sure who as of yet.

And try my luck in adding a role with fc Colin Ford. He'll probably be about 16 years old and attending with family and have the abnormal fear of zombie apocalypse or cannibalism through watching one too many tv shows. But the fear is real.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue May 12, 2015 7:17 am

@Sparky
If you had to sign for two roles I wish it could have at least been the other male role but I suppose it could be a nice addition and make more sense for an intense irrational fear.

Reserved.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu May 14, 2015 8:15 am

You're lucky it offers variety >_>

And to everyone else I just want to apologise for the slow pace that my character is coming along at. It's not at all ideal but I'm just in a bit of a mess with RL.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Sun May 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Alright. FC decided. Ian Somerhalder please.

I'll get a WIP ASAP.

And terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Mon May 25, 2015 12:16 am

Can I reserve No.3? But change the FC to someone else (give me like a few minutes and I'll figure out who lol)

EDIT: Decided on FC: Ellen Page (If thats O-K)

“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon May 25, 2015 1:18 am

So what is this referral to a demon lock down? Are they a known thing in this universe or that's pretty much eluding to in a vague sense as to what is happening?

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu May 28, 2015 7:49 am

Super sorry for the super delayed reply!

If interests are still valid, then jump right in. Any FC is fine with me.

The demon lock down as I would define would be to seal in a paranormal fashion so once you're in, you are unable to leave.Doors and windows locked and unbreakable.
Yeeah, the demon's not really an entity as such but I'm giving the endless nightmares a source. However, I am open to suggestions. This is a paranormal RP so it could go a lot of ways

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:50 am

Just a notice to all, I've lost my flare for this particular idea unfortunately, hence a big lack of progress.
However, anyone is free to start. I'm aware in most cases the GM creates the starter but really anyone, feel free to drive this rp into action. Alternatively there may be a revive.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!