Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arms

Arms

a part of “Arms”, a fictional universe by StarlightKeeper.

Six couples struggle with love, life, and high school. {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Arms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Sure, fine with me! In that case I would like to reserve Girl One from the "You Keep Me Warm" couple please.

Name|Age|Female 1|Her ex-girlfriend recently moved back~Best friend to Stoically Impressionable Boy~Younger Sister to The Pretenders Boy|Rin Natsume|OPEN...

However, if possible, I would please like to change the Face Claim to Ai Shindou from Kyoukai No Kanata. If its not too much trouble, that is.

Thanks so much!
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

My theme song is Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Mon May 11, 2015 9:52 pm

@Princess, thank goodness. Whew! Okie doke! Ai is adorable. ^.^
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeJylhis on Mon May 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Aww... I was so into Hiroomi and it would've been nice to play a role that wasn't standard Male-Female.

BUT! Could you "Help Me Stand"?

Name|Age|Male|He was Captain of the track team~Best Friends with Accidents Happen Boy|Takumi Usui|OPEN.

AeJylhis
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Tue May 12, 2015 5:56 am

Thanks okay well I'm almost done the CS but I will have to post it tomorrow my internet is not working I hope you don't mind I'll post it if I can today or tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience.
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue May 12, 2015 10:51 am

Nice to see the roles are almost all filled! The only one left to be reserved is my partner...

gross sobbing

In any case, I'm gonna send a PM to Starlight Princess and LogantheCope so that we can discuss the conncections between our characters as they do already have a past with each other.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Tue May 12, 2015 5:41 pm

I'm nearly done, just going to add a few more picture and get the history put together.
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue May 12, 2015 9:39 pm

I was wondering if we still needed someone to fill the Female spot for "Stoically Impressionable." I could ask around in some of my roleplays if you want, and if we don't get a taker soon I might be able to fill in the spot if we need to. Just wondering, I wouldn't want any characters to be left all alone~

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Tue May 12, 2015 11:41 pm

@AeJylhis, reserved.
@StarlightPrincess, yes. All that's left is the Stoically Impressionable girl... You can ask around if you want to, but that's entirely up to you. ^.^

Sorry about the late replies everyone. I had a busy day. (/_-) I'm sleepy.

Also, does anyone know why people are posting ads on my OOC? It makes me feel violated...

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue May 12, 2015 11:59 pm

I was wondering about that too, actually. I think the GM of the roleplay can sometimes edit the OOC posts of other members, if you can you may be able to just erase the text and leave it blank or something like that. If not perhaps you could ask the owners of the site to block them.

Anyhow, I'll ask around and see if anyone's interested in the role. If no one takes than perhaps we should put a post in the Roleplayers Wanted forum. Just an idea~

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danbooru on Wed May 13, 2015 12:08 am

Harro. ( ・∀・)ノ
I'd like to take up the offer on reserving the last role.

Name|Age|Female|Feels fake on the inside~Younger sister of Accidents Happen Girl|Rikka Takanashi|OPEN...

However, Is it alright if I can change the FC to Kyouko Toshinou?

Thank you in advance!

danbooru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed May 13, 2015 12:10 am

I reported them for you, so hopefully that helps.... even not being a part of the RP it was irritating to see!! XD

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Wed May 13, 2015 12:19 am

@danbooru course you can have her. ^.^
@Eddy, thanks. ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed May 13, 2015 12:25 am

Anything to help fellow roleplayers!!!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed May 13, 2015 12:46 am

You know what, I don't think I'll actually be able to join this RP like I planned, if any of the previous people want the role I reserved they can have it. I'm a bit too busy at the moment to take on anything else and I wouldn't want to hold back the RP, perhaps we'll RP another time.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeJylhis on Wed May 13, 2015 4:14 am

If Stark's not taking the role, I'd like to take Male 2 from You Said "Forever".

...I'm such an opportunistic scum. /shot

OTL

But Stark, I am sincerely sorry to hear that. RPs are always better when there are more people participating. Hopefully your schedule clears up soon. :\ I think I remember you from some old RPs I used to read. Good stuff. Hopefully we'll see you around another time.

AeJylhis
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed May 13, 2015 5:04 am

@danbooru

Welcome to the roleplay! I'll send you a PM so we can discuss a little about our characters! :3

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Wed May 13, 2015 6:30 am

I finished my CS I hope you like it if you don't just contact me and I will fix what you don't like.
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed May 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Okay, so my CS is almost done. I have just to History part to finish, but I have that pretty much planned out already. THough, I'm probably gonna finish it tomorrow cuz I am a tired nerd XD

Btw, Keeper, when is the planned date to start the RP?

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Wed May 13, 2015 10:02 pm

@Stark, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope we can RP together sometime. ^.^

@Sigma, that depends on when everyone gets their character submissions finished... Next week at the latest, I would think.

@AeJylhis, go ahead. Would you like to keep Hiroomi?

Also, if anyone wants to discuss character relationships, shoot me a PM. ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Thu May 14, 2015 9:39 am

Alright, so I'll be working on my character today! ^^;
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!