Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Pirate Era v2

The New Pirate Era v2

a part of “The New Pirate Era v2”, a fictional universe by Hodgic.

30 years after the Straw Hat Pirates died the World Government finished gathering up and destroying all existing devil fruits. 100 years later some old ones and many news ones appeared.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Pirate Era v2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The New Pirate Era v2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hodgic on Tue May 05, 2015 12:02 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The New Pirate Era v2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hodgic
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The New Pirate Era v2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue May 05, 2015 3:00 am

I'll give this a shot. Reserve me the shipwright. I've got a character stored away somewhere I can insert.

EDIT: I finished it. Hope you like it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue May 05, 2015 10:51 am

Right, ready for another try with a One Piece roleplay. Mind reserving the doctor for me then?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hodgic on Tue May 05, 2015 11:40 am

Once your character is accepted you may start posting. I have been informed some people will not be able to post as often as others so try not to leave anyone behind.

Hodgic
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sun May 10, 2015 3:42 pm

ooooo can i join? pretty please? :D
i have character of my one piece ones that'll work, one i just made, i really like her fruit that i made (Obsidian logia) and she can fill the chef position :3

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hodgic on Mon May 11, 2015 8:43 am

Twilight Divine
Go ahead and post you character up. When I can I'll reserve the chef spot for you.

Hodgic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon May 11, 2015 9:34 am

Oh man I've always wanted to jump in on a One Piece roleplay, I'd love to join this one if it's possible?

I'll go without a devil fruit since it's important the crew has a fine balance. Can I reserve the sniper role?

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hodgic on Mon May 11, 2015 9:38 am

badboyej
Sure, I'll have that reservation up here pretty soon. Glad to have you aboard.

Hodgic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Mon May 11, 2015 5:11 pm

ok submitted, hope you like her :3

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue May 12, 2015 4:00 pm

Loving everyone's characters so far!

I'm almost done with mine, should be ready to jump in by tomorrow the latest. (Got so much hate for exams and studying right now haha.)

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun May 17, 2015 4:58 pm

So... anything particular we're waiting on? No hurries, just curious when we'll get to do some actual adventuring. Not that Jezebel's got any reason to tag along besides debt payment.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Sun May 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Well I've tried to get things rolling but it seems to have done the opposite effect, I haven't been told by the GM whether or not I'm ruining the course of the rp or whatnot.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sun May 17, 2015 8:48 pm

I'll try and get something written this week. Work's been keeping my ass busy, but I've got a few days up in the upcoming week. Idunno what to really post, but I'll think of something eventually.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hodgic on Mon May 18, 2015 8:23 am

I am thinking of posting here pretty soon just to keep things moving a bit. Senpai's character hasn't been directly interacted with so we could get away with moving along still.

After I check the submitted characters and re-read the posts real quick I'll start getting another post up.

Hodgic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Mon May 18, 2015 4:45 pm

I'll have a post up tonight sometime maybe but most likely tomorrow

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed May 20, 2015 1:12 am

Hey I was just wondering if It would be okay for the Captain to have a devil fruit? He's supposed to be a corrupt marine, rather than fulfilling the main objective, he wants to obtain as many devil fruits as he can so he can create his own empire? Hmm maybe that's a bit dramatic, but it is one piece haha!

This should make the encounter much more difficult as we're all pretty weak in one piece standards, so this should not only get the whole crew together but help us build chemistry and such. (My bad if I'm taking this too seriously, just thought it would be great for things to get off with a bang!)

I'm honestly not trying to take control of the roleplay huge apologies if that's the vibes you're getting from me, I understand I can be a bit out of hand sometimes so ahh. ;;

But if he's not allowed a devil fruit then that's fine too.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed May 20, 2015 6:44 am

Any particular devil fruit type/ability you had in mind? Because the way I see it, those things should be left... untouched for most of the posting. I mean, we've already got three people utilizing a devil fruit, so maybe it's gonna be a bit flabby if we add a fourth individual (NPC or otherwise) so soon. Not that I'm picky, but, y'know... Can't we make him a badass swordsman or something.

Anyway, I'll add here now that Jezebel's got fuck all fighting capabilities. I'm not saying she'll be useless, but all she'd do is either pop a bullet, shank someone or... I'unno, bury a poor sod in a horde of spiders she happened to be keeping in a jar.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed May 20, 2015 12:21 pm

You know what, that's a good shout.

Alright screw that idea!

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu May 21, 2015 6:59 am

Uh, just to be clear... was he talking to Marigold? Because she's above deck looking at things and he's talking to some woman below deck that isn't Jezebel and I am the confused.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 21, 2015 1:02 pm

He's talking to Shiroa on the deck, I think. Don't quote me on that, I make for horrible quotes. Jarren did, however, open up portals to speak to Jezebel and Marigold respectively.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!