Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dissonance

Dissonance

a part of “Dissonance”, a fictional universe by Lord Talos.

In the year 2123, the existence of obtaining supernatural powers became a reality. In order to use this to their advantage, countries around the world trained "super-soldiers" in order to combat supernatural creatures for supremacy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dissonance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dissonance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dissonance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“An unconscious consciousness is no more a contradiction in terms than an unseen case of seeing.”
~ Franz Clemens Brentano

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dissonance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Could I reserve a ghoul? I have a fc in mind, so I should get a character sheet in today or tomorrow.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Glow on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45 pm

I'd like to reserve Ace, but I have a question about the two. If the story takes place in 2123, and Ace and Blackjack were created in 2049, wouldn't they be in at least their mid 70's if not older? Did the experiments slow their ageing, or are they actually that old?

Ghost Glow
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Kyriel on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Bump

Saint Kyriel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:06 am

moahi wrote:Could I reserve a ghoul? I have a fc in mind, so I should get a character sheet in today or tomorrow.

No problem (:

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:10 am

Ghost Glow wrote:I'd like to reserve Ace, but I have a question about the two. If the story takes place in 2123, and Ace and Blackjack were created in 2049, wouldn't they be in at least their mid 70's if not older? Did the experiments slow their ageing, or are they actually that old?

They were the first set of humans that were experimented on, therefore the drugs were in testing phase. However, I left it open for the poster. If any other ideas come to mind, I would love to see creativity here (:

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gelaniixi on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:29 am

I fell in love with the roleplay and had already submitted my character info for Blackjack! XD

gelaniixi
Member for 10 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:40 pm

gelaniixi wrote:I fell in love with the roleplay and had already submitted my character info for Blackjack! XD

Nice character, too bad she'll have to be devoured by mine haha jk jk *snicker* glad you liked my idea!

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gelaniixi on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Lord Talos wrote:Nice character, too bad she'll have to be devoured by mine haha jk jk *snicker* glad you liked my idea!

O-oh my. XD

gelaniixi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Glow on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Awesome character gel, I'll try to have Ace up within the next couple of days.

Ghost Glow
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gelaniixi on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:23 am

Ghost Glow wrote:Awesome character gel, I'll try to have Ace up within the next couple of days.

Thank you. XD

gelaniixi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi everyone, we will start the RP on Sunday in case anyone can fill in The Order and also waiting on Ghost Glow's character. I will write the first post, of course. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:53 pm

I shall take that Elder Druid spot~!
Since personally, I can predict the future after all~! Fufufufu~
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Lufia wrote:I shall take that Elder Druid spot~!
Since personally, I can predict the future after all~! Fufufufu~

Reserved!

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Could I take reaper?

devin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 pm

devin wrote:Could I take reaper?

Sure. Make the character quickly as we already started please.

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:47 pm

"crickets"

blueluckster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Greeter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Fri May 22, 2015 2:03 pm

So I've spent the past few hours looking over the site looking for a decent rp... Then I found this one.... Then I discovered it seems to be dead. Is there any plans of a reboot or anything around those means in the not so distant future?

Its not the how good the background is.
Its not how good the description is.
Its the visualization that people feel from the story.

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:54 am

I hate it when the good ones die! If anyone is starting up something serious send me a pm and I'll happily check it out!

blueluckster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Greeter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!