Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Piercing the Stars

Piercing the Stars

a part of “Piercing the Stars”, a fictional universe by gihasimon.

In the far future, a war breaks out between four factions. Technology has taken humanity to the outer reaches of the star system, but it also as done terrible things... [CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Piercing the Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Piercing the Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Tue May 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Hello! If you clicked this tab that probably means you're interested in this RP.

This OOC is for character reservations, questions regarding the RP and FCs, and other things like that.

Feel free to look around- nothing's stopping you.

who the fokkin 'ell ya think i am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gihasimon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Piercing the Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue May 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Hello! I'd love to reserve the following:

FC: Kenjirou Tateyama

&
FC: Kano Shuuya

EDIT: I'm gonna have to cancel my reservations. Sorry for any confusion. :/
Last edited by SaxyLady15 on Wed May 27, 2015 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Tue May 26, 2015 5:58 pm

@SaxyLady15:

Reserved. I hope to see your characters soon!

gihasimon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cornflower on Tue May 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Can I reserve
FC: America from Hetalia

One day, the flowers will bloom.

Cornflower
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Tue May 26, 2015 6:22 pm

@Cornflower

Something's missing from your reservation. Once you fix it, I'll reserve him for you!

gihasimon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue May 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Hmm, finally a sci-fi roleplay I just may be interested in, although the plot seems rather open currently. Well, I think it might be a little bit rude to change a face claim, despite how much I dislike being forced to have a face claim, but I think in that case I'll take Hatsune Miku.

Seeing as I've never used this face claim before, I suppose it's nice to have a new experience. Perhaps I'll be interested in this roleplay because I play a crapton of Robocraft, although unlike this roleplay, Robocraft battles take place on Mars and on a glacial planet. I don't imagine many of our battles will take place on planets, if battles will even be all that common, which makes me wonder exactly what will be going on in this roleplay? Like, what's the story? Aside from the war itself, what is it that our characters are going to be involved in? The twist and such.

I may have plenty of questions later, mainly about the world itself (such as the presence of robots, especially considering I've been reading a lot of Asimov lately, currently The Caves of Steel, and I would normally use Miku for a face claim of an android or something, probably because of how much I love the song Hello Planet, among other Sasakure.UK works) but I'll just ask these questions one at a time. Perhaps you could create a thread completely for the sake of explaining aspects of the world. It would be even more fun if all the roleplayers could pitch into the creative process.

Either way, I hope this will be a successful roleplay.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Tue May 26, 2015 7:11 pm

@Lloyd999
By the time I'm done typing this your character will be reserved.

Yes, so far I haven't seen any roleplays using a VOCALOID as a face claim. As for "Robocraft", well, I don't exactly know what that is. I searched it up and the robots are more like what you'd see out of a typical mecha anime. They look more like Gardes from Knights of Sidonia than anything else, so if you want to see what that looks like you can.

Judging that I made this fueled by a cup of coffee alone, it would be pretty normal for questions, so don't fret to ask them. There aren't many "worlds" in detail in this roleplay other than the HQs and Z bases. And on the topic of androids- I don't usually prefer them, but in the case of Hatsune Miku, I think I can make an exception. Feel free to make her an android.

gihasimon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cornflower on Tue May 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Oh god, I'm so sorry. America, right?

Cornflower
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Wed May 27, 2015 12:00 am

May I reserve FC Kaneki Ken?
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed May 27, 2015 4:02 am

Hay, may I please reserve Kano Shuuya seeing as the person who had reserved him cancelled their reservation???

If I can then, would it be cool to change him to her? I would keep the same face claim but it will just add a female member to "2" (she'll basically be an extreme tomboy)

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Wed May 27, 2015 8:06 am

@Miyer

Reserved. Who did you want to change it to?

@Cornflower

Reserved.

@Fetch

Try reading the rules again, and when you find the secret rule I'll reserve him for you.

gihasimon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Wed May 27, 2015 11:20 am

interested, but I'll hold off reserving until I get a better handle of my current workload. don't want to sign up and suddenly have to leave! just wanted to throw that out there <3

@vocaloid fc thing
      I blame most folks on rpg use tumblr as their fc pics source, and it's actually difficult to make consistent gifs of Vocaloids. This is due to the fact most videos of Vocaloids are from song PV's, and these PV's have varying art styles/very short. Some PV's even simply use the same four images/clips showing different sections and effects.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed May 27, 2015 11:26 am

I was thinking Tokaku from Akuma No Riddle if thats cool with you :P

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Wed May 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Oh god, how did I miss that the first time. Anyways, if you could reserve Kaneki Ken for me I'd appreciate it.

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed May 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redvsblue on Wed May 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Hello, I'd like to request to reserve the Asuna Yuuki face claim, if that's okay.

"Self-plagiarism is style." - Alfred Hitchcock

redvsblue
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed May 27, 2015 7:59 pm

@redvsblue in that case, seeing as our reserved characters are friends, do you want to work together to develop their relationship?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Thu May 28, 2015 6:53 am

HiHi,

Just wondering if I can snatch a reservation on FC: Mirai Kuriyama?

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Thu May 28, 2015 8:50 am

@Everyone:

You've been reserved. ^^

gihasimon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redvsblue on Thu May 28, 2015 10:57 pm

@Lloyd999

Yeah! That would be great. Why don't you PM me, and we can go from there? Also, I have a question... do you know how I can maybe change a setting on my profile or on the RolePlay in order to recieve notifications that someone has replied?

redvsblue
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!