Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Soul To Keep

My Soul To Keep

a part of “My Soul To Keep”, a fictional universe by The Littlest Mermaid.

Join a young detective in training as he tries to infiltrate and bring down a trafficking circle in Atlanta, he runs into a girl that's been missing for 2 years and her friends in the process. (ONE MORE ROLEPLAYER NEEDED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Soul To Keep”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

My Soul To Keep

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sat May 30, 2015 11:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Soul To Keep"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: My Soul To Keep

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshtKerr on Sat May 30, 2015 11:51 pm

I would like to reserve "The Young Cop"

Hexcode: #336644

My opinion on hedgehogs: They're cute from afar but anytime I've tried to hold one they attack me viciously.
It is only by moving into the future that we can truly see whether things worked out or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshtKerr
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sun May 31, 2015 6:05 am

Hedgehogs are adorable but I would never pick one up

Hexcode: #E56717
I would like to reserve Roommate #3
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sun May 31, 2015 7:06 am

@Hannahpop102 & @AshtKerr
Both of your reservations have been noted!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun May 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Could I please reserve Roommate #1?
Hexcode: #61263d
Hedgehogs definitely cute, but I don't know much about them!

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sun May 31, 2015 2:14 pm

@fivehours
Your reservation has been noted!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun May 31, 2015 7:16 pm

I would like to reserve the older detective, with a faceclaim change to Anthony Hopkins.

Hexcode: #3333FF

Hedgehogs are cool. Don't remember the last time I saw one in person.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sun May 31, 2015 7:44 pm

@Erik7622
Your reservation has been noted! I'll change the face claim on the Introduction but feel free to use whatever picture you want in your character sheet.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Characters are looking good, guys!

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Yeah they are! I'm really excited! All we're waiting on is someone to pick up the last roommate. If anyone knows someone who may be interested in playing the part, feel free to reach out to them otherwise we could NPC her or just wait. Whatever you guys are comfortable doing.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Salad Fingers on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:36 pm

If you can put up with the fact that I'm new I would like to take on the remaining role with FC: Jessica Stroup and the hex code of: #c0d737 This will be my first foray into a group but I can assure you I have plenty of writing experience.

Hedgehogs are very cute, in fact if I could have on as a pet I would. Unfortunately I'm a horrible pet owner and thus I will never have one as a pet.

Salad Fingers
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:06 pm

@Salad Fingers
That's totally fine! Just submit a character sheet when you get ready and then we can start the story!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Sooooo........

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:59 am

I know, @SaladFingers never made a character though. I suppose we can just make the third roommate NPC or she can just not exist?

I guess we'll forget the existence of the other roommate and get started!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:48 pm

I have a post almost ready; however, I planned for it to be set early in the morning of the day Lije and Mason are going to meet the girls. If you want to finish this late-night scene before that, I understand and will wait. If you don't mind a little quentinuity for this part, then I'll post it whenever.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Hmm, I guess you can post your post whenever, you'll just have to wait for the girls to catch up before we can do the scene where they meet!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Alright, my post is up. Left it pretty open, though I promise Lije will be back at the apartment next post.

Also, in case it's confusing, my post was assuming that Lije and Mason were to share an apartment, with a possible guise of being business partners or a mentor and pupil (which isn't that far off...). I figure this'll make the apartment a sort of "home base" place for them to talk about the case, but if you had something else in mind I can concede to that.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:43 pm

No, your post was perfect! I'm just waiting for @fivehours to reply so we can get the girls all on the same page.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:10 am

Hey all! I'm Cas! @The Littlest Mermaid, are you still in need of a character in place of T? Let me know and I'll be totally willing to fill in!
Castle

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:28 am

Yeah, if you're interested in playing him you totally can!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!