Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kiyoshi comes home.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Kiyoshi comes home.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:36 pm

A deep space shuttle begins it's docking procedures in L-3 as Kiyoshi Kazami slides on dark sunglasses over his cold eyes. He looks at the control panels and smiles to himself. He realized returning home was the easy part. Trying to return to day to day life would be a problem. Kiyoshi unstraps himself from his pilots seat and floats to the rear of the shuttle gathering his personal belongings. He stops and sighs for a moment looking at a picture from his old }{G days.

Deep Space had cooled the fire that burned in his soul from his days as a pilot. The years he spent sleeping in cryostasis were numerous and Kiyoshi had not kept any kind of record. He wanted to be a Rip Van Winkle, sleeping away years, only to wake up eventually and find a new world. However, after a few years of being out of cryostasis and living day to day with a hearty dose of meditation to focus his mind, he became bored of the unchanging environment and the lack of communication. Now he was home. The shuttle made it's final docking procedures and the airlock opened. Kiyoshi stepped out and pushes his brown hair back out of his eyes.

Technician - Um, Sir! Because of the recent events we will need to check your identification and thoroughly search your ship.

Kiyoshi shruggs as he turns and looks at a young technician. Kiyoshi unzips his jacket and takes out an ID card and hands it to him.

Search the ship all you want...

The Technician scans the card and then his eyes widen, he looks up at Kiyoshi and then down at the card. Kiyoshi smiles slightly realizing what has shocked the Technician.

Technician - Mr. Kazami, according to this you should be much older, but...

The shuttle is for Deep Space travel, I spent several years in a cryostasis slumber. It's a good way to get past the aging process.

After several long hours of being checked out, Kiyoshi was eventually let into L-3 based on his past. Being a former }{G, obviously still had some merits. Kiyoshi had changed into a black suit and loosened his black tie as he watched in awe the recent events being re-shown on TV's in some store front.

Images from the past flash through Kiyoshi's mind. How he was once a mobile suit pilot, how he once fought along side some of the best, but almost everything is a blur. He spent that time in space trying to block out, no, erase the memories from his mind. Mobile Suits weren't supposed to be needed any longer. He wasn't supposed to be needed any longer. He tried to change his life, to transcend the young man he once was. Kiyoshi reached into his dufflebag that he had slung over his shoulder and looked at his damaged }{G communicator. He sent out a message hoping someone, anyone, from the past would receive it. He looked down at the message and sighed.

Is this what he returned for? To once again possibly fight for the home that he loved? No matter how much he tried to tell himself that he was past his days as a pilot, past the days of being an }{G, he knew that if it was required once more, to defend, protect, and fight for the Colonies, he would. Kiyoshi looked at his message once more and nodded.

Kiyoshi Kazami has returned to L-3.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:43 pm

A response was sent almost at once to the man's comm. A gruff, strained voice came through, as though reluctant to respond to the request, though recognising the importance of it.

This's Zhelir Darkfall, the leader of colony L4 and pilot of }{G. If you'll excuse my bluntness, just who'n the fuck are ya?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:58 pm

Kiyoshi backed into a small alleyway unsure of the voice who had responded.

This is Kiyoshi Kazami, former }{G Pilot. I have just returned from being in Deep Space in cryo-stasis.

Kiyoshi let out a sigh.

I've been out of things for a long time, I doubt anyone would remember me. Back then I was a young pilot, mostly out of the way. I've just learned a little about everything that has happened, and was hoping my abilities as a former pilot could be put to use...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:02 am

A loud crackling sound, as though a sound just a bit too loud for the speakers was trying to punch its way through, follow up by a loud curse from Zhelir's end.

Name doesn't ring a bell. But it's possible enough that you weren't around when I signed up. I'm in a bit of a jam at the moment; I'm planetside and shit's about to get hot, so I'll give you the brief rundown. Derek passed on not too long ago, and about the time General Sin, another member of }{G, was elected to head up the colonies, Derek's son, Kaden shows up, so now he's headin' up the band, in place of his old man. If you wanna talk about recruitment, you'll need to get ahold of him.

His words came stained as much so as they had before, if not more, and his tone had a very rushed sense to it, flowing well enough with his current situation.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:19 am

Kiyoshi grumbled to himself. He felt more out of the loop than ever. The thought of Darek dead bothered him. He thought for sure, if anyone was still around when he returned it would have been him. Kiyoshi again sighed and slamed his fist into the brick wall of a building. He looked back down at his communicator and wondered how long it would continue to work.

Zhelir, i don't want to cause you any problems. If this jam your in gets any worse, know you have an ally on L-3.

Kiyoshi shakes his head wondering what he could do to help anyone anymore. "I ran from everyone and everything in my life when my fight was over, can I run back in?", he thought. He then looked up towards the "sky" of the Colony and shook his head. He brought his communicator up once more.

I don't know how much help I can provide in L-3, but I'm here.

Kiyoshi closed his eyes and thought, "Isn't that what matters, that I'm not running anymore? That I'm back to fight and not back down?"

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:52 am

The }{G communicator was on an using an open broadcast which allowed General Sin to eavesdrop on the conversation between Zhelir and Kiyoshi. After it was certain that Kiyoshi was willing to fight in favor of the colonies and was willing to help, he decided to chime in.
"This is General Sin, also a former and now again a current member of }{G. Kaden and I just went to Earth to aid Zhelir. Hopefully we'll make it out of this shitstorm alive and with some rewards to boot, but th--"
The feed is temporarily interrupted as a large explosion drowns out his voice and shakes the mobile suit.
"--looking pretty bad. Enjo--...Peace wh--...you can. Will report back soon. Out."
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:24 pm

The explosion startles Kiyoshi as it rumbles through the communicator. The people who are walking down the street look in the alley towards him. Kiyoshi nods to himself as the situation sets further in. Not wanting to cause anymore distractions for the team on earth he slides the communicator in his pocket. He loosens his tie again and turns to look out of the alleyway. His sunglasses hide his cold, yet determined eyes.

L-3 Looks to be primarly left out of the situation thus far. If things are as bad as I think they are, they'll need someone to rally support here too.

Kiyoshi steps out from the alley as he tries to think of someway to help. He slides his hand into his pocket and holds the }{G communicator in his hand ready to respond if he recieves another transmission.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!