Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Iron Touched.

The Iron Touched.

a part of “The Iron Touched.”, a fictional universe by TheCrimsonLady.

White Chapel is not a place you want to be, especially those called Iron Touched, hated for what they can do and how they were born, so no one cares when they start to go missing...except maybe others like them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Iron Touched.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Iron Touched.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Iron Touched."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Iron Touched.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:55 am

Hi Malice.....erm Crimson ;)

I will be away this weekend til Sunday. I'm going to try and get a post up before then, but I'm not positive I'll have the time. Just a heads up :)
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:16 pm

xD Alrighty then xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:53 am

Alright, so I managed to post....

However I have some bad news. I will be going away for three weeks (the 2nd to the 22nd) on a mission trip...so no internet during that time. However I still 100% want to be in it when I return. As a result I made Lorena begin to return home with Jonathon so my posts won't hold anyone up (if that's ok Crimson?)

I'll bring her back when I return?

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:34 am

Alright. That's fine, I appreciate the warning.

Good luck on your trip.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Sorry guys. I have so little time to write these days I think it'd be better for the rest of you if I just bow out rather than slow you down. It's such a great RP idea, I wish you luck with it!
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:50 am

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Wendy, I really am, Good luck xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!