Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Reborn Sensates

The Reborn Sensates

a part of “The Reborn Sensates”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

"Have you ever felt like there was another person standing right there beside you but you never saw them until now? Take a peek inside to find out more."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reborn Sensates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Reborn Sensates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Things that must be discussed between our characters is their birthday, which they all share along with their age, again which they all share. I honestly think that their birthday should be around the Spring time but it is opened for discussion and their age should be 31, since I calculated everything and that is what I came up with. But again, it is opened up for discussion.

When you are reserving a character, please include a face claim, their nationality, hex code and occupation. I'll update it to the front page whenever I get the chance. Remember that the Sensates come from all over the world and if someone has India, you must choose something else. Sorry.

I guess I will start;
My face claim will be Sara Canning and she is an American. Her hex code will be #ff00f2 and she is a Lawyer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Reborn Sensates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Wooo~

Alright, If I can I'd love to reserve a female spot! She'd be from France, and her FC would be ClÊmence PoÊsy, hex code #ff6f6f and she'd be a professional ballerina.

.......................................................................................... “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:34 pm

@Amelia:
Hey there~!

I shall add her to the front page and nice face claim. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thisvle on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:52 pm

May I reserve a male spot please? I'm on a slow phone but when I get a laptop ill get the face claim, etc!

EDIT: His name will be Lucas Hackett, and he is Norwegian. Currently he is in a band that just got a record deal, specifically hardcore punk. His hex will be #004000.
ImageImage
The faceclaim is Chris John Millington (and I put two gifs so it would fit with the other people's gifs, but if you only want one I don't care which one you use and I apologize.)
Last edited by Thisvle on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
let's slip away

Thisvle
Member for 9 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mallow on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:35 pm

I'd like to reserve a male spot as well with Sebastian Stan as my face claim. He'd be a baker in Russia and I'll use the hex code #008080.
[] - Online
[x] - Busy - I'll be checking in regularly and may reply
[] - Offline - I'll likely be on in a little while
[] - Asleep - It will definitely be a few hours

Mallow
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Hm, looks interesting! My character's faceclaim will be Godfrey Gao and he's an upcoming CEO from his family's business. Hex will be #3d78a8 and he lives in Japan.
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:26 pm

@Everyone:
I've updated the introduction page with everyone's reservations. Also, all we need is two more females and we'll be good to go on characters.

All the male slots have been reserved and just waiting for them to be taken. I am so excited to get this started and cannot wait to see everyone's character. :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi, may I please reserve a female role? The FC will be Jamie Chung
and she will be a high school teacher in China. Oh, and her hex will be #1F497D. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:47 pm

@Ruby:
Of course you can. Happy to have you aboard~!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:33 am

Thank you! Although, sorry, may I actually make my character English? Same job and FC.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:19 am

@Ruby:
So, will she be from the United States? If so, I'd have to decline that because only way for this roleplay to work is if they're from different countries. Born and raised and never left outside of their country.

I am sorry.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Hey there, Dumisa! I finally figured out what I'm doing for my character! He'll be an Italian with Milo Ventimiglia as his FC and HEX color of #3D3D99. He is a curator in the Vatican Museums currently trying to find a job as a professor.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:04 am

@Dumisa
Ah, no. I actually meant that she would be born and raised in England. But if that's a problem then don't worry about it. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:47 pm

My character sheet might take a bit longer, as I am currently out of town and don't really have the time to work on it.

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:19 pm

@Fetch:
That is fine. No rush. Just take your time and turn in your character whenever you can.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!