Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Back Again

Back Again

a part of “Back Again”, a fictional universe by Unjustifiable.

Upon graduating high school, you left home in search of new adventures and people, leaving behind friends and loved ones. Now for whatever reason you have returned home. The town is still the same, but have the relationships with others changed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Back Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:50 pm

1 characters left!
Shooting around the end of this week to have this going officially. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions or questions!
Last edited by Unjustifiable on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:17 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Back Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Could I reserve FC: Emilia Clarke? Thanks in advance! :D

*EDIT: {Definitely} Colin O'Donoghue, the lad in my signature... <3
Last edited by SaxyLady15 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:58 pm

May I reserve Nina Agdal please? ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:07 pm

@Bleeding Lover and @SaxyLady15
Sure you both can! Just missing one thing :P

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Hey! Can I reserve Jessica de Gouw by chance?
And I'm totally in love with Zac Efron, I mean c'mon

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi! I'd like to make a reservation for FC: Ashley Greene, but could I change it to Carey Mulligan? If not, I'd totally understand. Oh, and my celebrity crushes are and will always be Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio (even though they're like 30 years older than me).

Carey Mulligan | Starred in The Great Gatsby along with Leonardo DiCaprio.
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:18 pm

@Imaveronica
Absolutely! And he is lovely.

@SaxyLady15
You sure can! Colin is gorgeous.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:20 pm

@lightningpoint
Yeah, no problem! And I get you, all my crushes are much older that me :P

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Can I reserve the Josh Dallas FC?

And my celeb crush? Definitely Chris Pratt. He's funny AND handsome? "Welcome to the White House, the whitest house in the world." LOVE.
maybe we'll survive the second round.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:27 pm

@Andrea Rose
Yes! And I love, love, LOVE Parks and Rec!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Sorry, I just saw you added the rules. XD I have to say Godfrey Gao and Matt Bomer. <3

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:44 pm

@BleedingLover
My fault! I was a bit of a mes submitting this in haha. But you got it!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 am

I would like to reserve Henry Cavill, please.

Celebrity crush? I like the Jessica's, Alba and Biel

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:49 am

@Tusho Ka
Of course!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:49 am

You said include celebrity crush and I'm mad crushed out for the very FC I'd like to reserve. ^_^ can I go for Stephen Amell?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:51 am

@Girl2Fine2
You sure can!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:42 am

Hello! Could I reserve FC: Max Brown but change him to Daniel Radcliffe please?
I have so many celebrity crushes but I'd have to say my two main ones are Brandon Flowers β™₯ β™₯ [Lead singer of The Killers] & Lauren Mayberry [lead singer of Chvrches].

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 am

@insouciance
Sure thing!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Submitted my CS!! :D
Can't wait to start with you guys ^.^

*hugs all around*

*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:34 am

Alright my lovelies. As we await others to send in their character sheet, and some to finish theirs, there is still one character available. It happens to be the 'bad boy' which I always find hard for people to want to take on. Any way, if he is not claimed by anyone by Friday, I'll most likely take him on. After all, I don't want to completely get rid of him because then the ratio of guys to gals will be thrown off, and I like a bit of a balance in my roleplays.
Can't wait to see the rest of the characters and to start this! Also for a beginning of the roleplay I was perhaps thinking of a high school reunion? That way we could have everyone in one location?
Let me know what you guys think!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!