Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Alternate Leaf Village!

An Alternate Leaf Village!

a part of “An Alternate Leaf Village!”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

(Naruto Universe Inspired Roleplay) As forces lie in wait, and evil stirs, all beneath the shadows of the world, several young Ninja are about to learn a lot about themselves, and will have to fight for their right to exist, as well for those they love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Alternate Leaf Village!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Alternate Leaf Village!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:50 am

I should have my Jonin up either today or tomorrow, but more likely today.

Also, for posting ease, I am going to create a second location for Team 2 to post in. That way, people don't get mixed up involving tagging. :D
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:22 pm

I busted wanted to let everyone know I head for vacation in about three hours. I will do my best to keep on top of posting. Might not be as quick but it will happen.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Cannot wait to see the adventures of the Second Team!

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnificent.Bastard on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:32 am

Okay done-ish. I think i put it all in there .. now i just want to rp. I guess i'll hae a look to see if my team is doing anything yet.

Magnificent.Bastard
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:06 am

For your information, I have removed Mito's capacity to use poisons and the Genjutsu binding technique and increased her abilities in sealing instead. Mito can now create explosive seals and tags, knock out tags and a limited barrier jutsu. For more information, visit the character sheet.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:33 pm

Due to a particularly early start tomorrow, I will be unable to post tonight. I guarantee a post in about 24 hours time so long as my schedule goes as planned.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnificent.Bastard on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:30 am

Sorry for the delay. I was keeping an eye on everything, and the day I intended to write i was too exhausted and fell asleep. Either way. Kazuki is now with his team. May the adventure begin.

Magnificent.Bastard
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:48 am

Apologies for my slow/lack of posting this week. I have been working every day since last Monday.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:51 am

I'm just waiting on Silver and you Squishy to post before I do. I'm still here though.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Working on a post now. Work has been swamping me for nine days straight ughh.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:49 am

I will post tthe next time I have access to a computer.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:32 pm

I am very busy this week with work, I will only be able to post in the weekend.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnificent.Bastard on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Just reading my team's posts. I'll either reply in a few hours, or in the morning since i'm rather tired from some reason.

Sorry for the lateness. Something unpleasant showed up in the last few days. Dealing with it.

Magnificent.Bastard
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:13 pm

I have just realized I forgot what Baneling said regarding the continuation of the current mission, if it goes on or the teams return to the leaf. I will try to stay online for about two hours but then I have to go to sleep, I can work on it tomorrow.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:34 pm

You could have messaged me if its my turn. I actually wasn't sure who's turn it was, which is exactly why I hadn't posted anything to begin with. I will do my best to get a post up in the next couple of days. Have a lot of shit going on right now.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:00 pm

I've been pretty busy lately, folks. Sorry. I'll try and get a post up for Team 2 as early as possible.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!