Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Back Again

Back Again

a part of “Back Again”, a fictional universe by Unjustifiable.

Upon graduating high school, you left home in search of new adventures and people, leaving behind friends and loved ones. Now for whatever reason you have returned home. The town is still the same, but have the relationships with others changed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Back Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:44 am

Hello! ^.^ I'm working on my girl now but I was wondering if I could change her face claim to Karlie Kloss? If not, I completely understand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:39 am

@Bleeding Lover
That's fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Unjustifiable wrote:Alright my lovelies. As we await others to send in their character sheet, and some to finish theirs, there is still one character available. It happens to be the 'bad boy' which I always find hard for people to want to take on. Any way, if he is not claimed by anyone by Friday, I'll most likely take him on. After all, I don't want to completely get rid of him because then the ratio of guys to gals will be thrown off, and I like a bit of a balance in my roleplays.
Can't wait to see the rest of the characters and to start this! Also for a beginning of the roleplay I was perhaps thinking of a high school reunion? That way we could have everyone in one location?
Let me know what you guys think!

That sounds like a good plan to me!! But don't make it at the HS, make it somewhere public - like a local restaurant/bar, bowling alley, pool hall, or something like that so that my character has a reason to accidentally stumble into it. For obvious reasons she'd never choose to come to a HS reunion if invited lol, but I can definitely weave together a plausible post about her stumbling into a public place...then she could be talked into staying?! xD
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Alright so I'll set the reunion at the pavilion at the lake, a typical hang out back in the day. Agreed?

Also just waiting on two more CS to be put up and some WIPs to be completed. If the last male character isn't taken, I will be taking him, already have some ideas for him. So when all is done, we can begin.

Looking forward to roleplaying with you all!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Ah, I'm going to have to think up some reason why my character would go to the lake.....*having a brain fart atm*
Can't wait to get started though, should be fun! ^.^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:09 pm

WE WILL BE STARTING MONDAY THE LATEST.

One roleplayer has backed out but not to worry, Tusho Ka has generously offered to take them on! Thanks for that!!

So now if everyone else can complete their character sheets to the best of their abilities, that would be fantastic! I'm really looking for personalities, the back in school section, a small history, and why they've come back. Can't wait to start!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am

Monday = MY BIRTHDAY!!! xD

Glad we'll be starting soon! ^.^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:41 pm

My God...WALL OF TEXT!!!! haha :P

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Yeah, it sure is something haha.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Hey RP Buddies. Im copying and pasting this on all my current RPs via my phone.....
TWC is horrid trash and our cable/net has been out since Friday morning and they said they won't be out to fix it until Monday Afternoon. So I only have my phone to entertain myself with.....and I'm missing all of Tomorrowland 2015's live stream. *cry*
However I've caught myself up on my RPs via my phone and I have responses typed out on my lappy. So once my net is back on I'll be posting for all those RPs immediately. <3 <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!