Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Seas of Docruth

The seas of Docruth

a part of “The Seas of Docruth”, a fictional universe by anvil.

Fantasy pirate RP. Take a look if your interested :D Still spaces

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seas of Docruth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The seas of Docruth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The seas of Docruth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Jake groaned and rolled onto his side."

The Master Roleplayer was born...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anvil
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The seas of Docruth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi. I was thinking about joinin this, but I wanted to ask how active you expect everyone to be first. I'd probably only be able to post once a week; more if they're shorter, 100 word-ish posts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Generally as active as people can manage, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue :)
We are currently only waiting for one more player before we can start, so if your interested, I urge you to apply ;)

anvil
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Sounds good, I'm aimin to finish my sheet after work tomorrow. Meant to get it done tonight, but I fell down a wiki-hole.

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:13 am

No problem :D (Sorry, I read this after I messaged you.) I'm not feeling too well today, but when you have finished off the last few details, I can accept it and write up the first post tomorrow.
apps look great, and I'm really looking forward to getting started :D

anvil
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:49 am

Ok guys, we have our crew of four :D I'm still accepting apps, but we now have enough players to get going. I'm gonna finish up the first post, and get it up sometime this evening :)

anvil
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Is this still goin on? I know you said you weren't feelin well, so I just wanted to know
if this is dead or just delayed.

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Sorry not dead, just delayed. Had a lot of stuff going on this past week, but I'm about to write up the post now :D Sorry guys XD

Edit: Ok, managed to get the first post up. Sorry its quite short, but I haven't had a lot of free time this week, and I wanted to get this started for you guys :D

anvil
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:17 am

so this is full, i take it? didn't see anything that was set in stone about character limit so i want to be sure.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:12 pm

I think he's still accepting, but don't take my word for it.

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:13 am

No, this is still accepting :D (Sorry for the late reply, I keep forgetting to check the OOC)

anvil
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:33 am

This is the part where I should probably the part where I should say hi, and say that I'm jumping in.

Hi. Thanks for the quick acceptance, by the way.

Jorxio
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Yo XDcakeXD, it's the Captain with the prisoner. Richard is still up on deck.

Howdy, Jorxio

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Logging on to see 5 new posts? You guys have made my day :D

anvil
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Hello, thanks for letting me join, and thanks for setting it up so that John gets to be a god damn savage.

devin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:00 am

Np. Sorry to say I'm not going to be able to post for the next few days :(

anvil
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:32 pm

Any updates on what's goin on?

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!