Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The  Four Seasons on Earth

Reservations

a part of “The Four Seasons on Earth”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Four Seasons on Earth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Four Seasons on Earth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Wed May 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Edit: Sorry, I found that I just didn't have enough time. All the best for your roleplay, it's seems like an interesting plot!
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

catgirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed May 20, 2015 6:38 pm

ImageMy favorite physical trait of someone would be their eyes or their hair. Eyes or so important because they are so pretty, but hair is also cool just because it can be so soft. :) A caring attitude and one that is considerate is also extremely important.

So, I am really interested in reserving the FC: Shiro from K! He would have a pet bird, probably an owl, like a snow owl since... winter... I think he would be good at playing guitar as that would be really pretty in the snow if he played the right song and stuff. He would be able to control water considering he is surrounded by it in the winter air. Thank you!

Zoey

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 20, 2015 7:16 pm

@Zoey26123

Request is approved! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 am

Hi :D this looks absolutely awesome and I humbily (probably spelled that wrong) request to reserve Summer :) havent really thought of A good faceclaim yet, but Im working on it.

my favourit physical trait is without doubt faces :D love 'em. Personality wise I appreciate it when people are able tp to just zone out. You know, the ability to just sit quietly and stare into the horizo, when your brain is like a computer in sleep or something :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu May 21, 2015 8:45 am

Hey I was wondering if I could reserve spring. I might keep the current FC but I might change it, haven't decided yet. Her music type would be percussion mostly in the form of piano. Her element would be earth since I felt being able to grow and manipulate plants and the like would be more spring-like. She'd be interested in confident people.
I had two questions, one about the enhancement and one about the pet. First of, Interspecies communication would mean speaking to animals and plants correct? If so I'd like that to be her enhancement. Secondly, It wasn't on the list but I was wondering if her pet could be a canine? If not that's fine and I'll take whatever's left when the fourth element chooses.
As for physical traits I would have to say it'd be the face. If the face isn't attractive I don't think the rest would be.... As for the personality trait I guess I'd have to say it's compassion or more so a mix of compassion and purpose. Being able to feel a certain way about something or someone and act on that feeling without a shadow of a doubt. Confidence is important two on that account. =P

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu May 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Can I reserve the senior star? Image
I may need to change this FC cause of lack of images IDK yet...

ALSO can you briefly summarize what the Star people do? What they are and stuff? That'd be great! :D

Physical thing||I like unique noses ;)
Trait||Good sense of humor

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu May 21, 2015 4:47 pm

bfb_monster
Request: Partially Approved
Why?: It's my fault, really. When I updated the main page, it didn't save, so it didn't say that Summer was already requested. If you want, you can battle it out with Zoey, but Winter is also available, if you wanted to play a male.

Also, if you decide to go with Winter, can you tell me what enhancement you wanted for your character. Currently, there's two open, until Zoey chooses one.

Lostsoulsbleed
Request: Approved
Questions Answers: Interspecies communication is exactly how you described it. She's able to communicate fluently with animals (whether you choose for her to make animal sounds or simply be able to understand them and them her is left up to you). As for plants, it's not that she can really have conversations with them, per-say, but instead can kind of understand what they're feeling and know why they may not be thriving, what they need to thrive, etc. Does that make sense? Also, I approve the use of Canine instead.

Alliqua_Dark
Request: Approved
Why?: Although I like it better when people request, wait for approval, and then submit a WIP, I'll approve it for you, simply because it's hard to fill the Stars roles.
Questions Answers: The stars are basically the right-hand men for Sun and the Moon. They were tasked to watch over the seasons (so they're basically babysitters), and are always together (the two stars, I mean). When the seasons sneak off to Earth, Sun and Moon send the two stars after the seasons to retrieve them. Whether they follow through with their mission or not isn't yet known. They might follow through, or they might decide to leave the seasons be. They might return to Sun and Moon, but they may also decide to stay on Earth for a while.

I think I covered everything, but if I didn't, don't be afraid to let me know, or if something didn't make sense. I was kind of out of it while typing this :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu May 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Quick question, are they all going to be attending high school?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu May 21, 2015 10:47 pm

@LostSoulBleed

Yes, they will be, hun!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon May 25, 2015 12:37 am

AVAILABLE ROLES UPDATE

Roles
Name | Age | Gender | Element | Pet | Enhancement| Music | Attraction | Love Interest| Face Claim | Status/Player

*Note: All characters with an asterisk (*) beside their Face Claim are up for negotiation on their given Face Claim.
*Second Note: All Characters with an asterisk (*) beside their Role Name (I.e. Spring, Summer, etc.) are required in order to begin the RP.

Seasons

Summer*
[url]Character Name[/url] | Age Appearance | Male | Air | Pet | Enhancement | Wind | Aggressive People | [url]Role 2[/url] | Kuroh from K*

Towns People

Popular and Confident Character/Role 1*
[url]Name[/url] | Age | Male | [url]Spring[/url] | Kai Takemura*
OPEN

Sarcastic and Aggressive Character/Role 2*
[url]Character Name[/url] | Age | Female | [url]Summer[/url] | Mikasa
OPEN

Dark and Quiet Character/Role 3*
[url]Character Name[/url] | Age | Male | [url]Velonix Orako[/url] | Yata Misaki
OPEN

Shy and Sweet Character/Role 4*
[url]Character Name[/url] | Age | Female | [url]Winter[/url] | Mei Tachibana
OPEN

Stars

Junior/Merciful Star
Name | Age | Male | Yamato Kurosawa
Abilities: Astral Projection, Dreamscaping, Dream Control, Persuasion, Telepathy, Spirit Control {I.E. Healing, Mediumship, etc.}
OPEN

If anyone knows anybody who might want to join, please invite them here. :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Sat May 30, 2015 12:06 pm

May I request Shy and Sweet Character Role 4 with face claim Mei Tachibana?

Hair~Don't ask why, I just like the way peoples hair looks especially hen its styled!
Imaginative~ Its always good to know people how have some imaginative side to them!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat May 30, 2015 2:56 pm

SugarCoatedVanilla

Request: approved

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's competed characters! If anyone wants to, they can take on a second role! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:34 pm

May I reserve Role 1 with Kai Takemura? Also, my favorite physical feature are the eyes (aka the soul @-@ ) and for personality it would be the ability to listen. ^-^
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:41 am

Leocedus

Since I need the roles filled, I'll approve just this once. But in the future, please learn that people appreciate it when you read all of the rules for requests, including the request format ._.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Well, character sheet is finished all the same. Hope you like the character and I look forward to rping with you again ^-^

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Alright you guys! If I could get you all to finish your characters, that'd be great; I've given you all more than enough time to do so, and quite a bit more time than I listed in the rules. So like I said, please finish and/or submit your characters ASAP, or I'll have to reopen your role and find someone else.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:55 am

-whistles in the empty chat-

Leocedus
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!