Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Midnight Society.

The Midnight Society.

a part of “The Midnight Society.”, a fictional universe by blackrider.

Life isn't easy as a C list Super Villain.[FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Midnight Society.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Midnight Society.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Hey everybody!!

This is a place to discuss plot and ideas, getting together to colaberate, talk about things we like and don't like-Im sure you guys know the drill.

Keep in mind I really encourage us all talking, be it through PM or IM or whatever-communication is key to keeping the rp going. I myself prefer to talk on the Instant Messenger chat channels here on the site but that's just me, I'll use whatever when it comes down to it. So feel free to drop me a message anytime, I love talkin plot and just bouncin Ideas around-be it about my rp or somethin you might be writing. And if you cant tell I'm real laid back, so feel free to voice your opinion on things and share your ideas, I promise I wont bite!
Last edited by blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackrider
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Midnight Society.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Booooo! I thought this was an Are You Afraid of the Dark RP. You fooled me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Lmao I was waiting to see how long until somebody said that. Surprised it took this long.

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Working on a bio for the lulz. Should hopefully be done tonight.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:11 am

Good to hear, I'll probably close it off with you leaving us with a nice even six rpers.

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:21 am

Woah, six already? 0.o That was fast.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:22 am

Lol I know right? We'll see if everybody sticks around though, you know how the openings of most rps go.

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:33 am

Hello - I'm interested and may submit a profile in the next two days! If I don't, please feel free to assume that I'm not sticking around and open up my spot;;

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:36 am

Allright Cien, I've already got six spots filled but its early enough in the rp that one of those could drop out for various reasons. You'll get dibs on the first spot that opens up if you do submit though.

I also meant to ask everybody, who here Is for using Headers on our posts? I can take or leave them myself, but i'll feel weird if I'm like, the only one not using them or vice versa.

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 am

Aaaaaand she's DONE! Feast your eyes upon a supervillain who totally wasn't inspired by the general out-of-placeness of Squirrel Girl, or anything...

Definitely not.

EDIT: I probably will. It's kind of a habit for me by now, after all. XD

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:39 am

This roleplay looks pretty interesting, I might post a character in a day or so, but yeah, Sounds fun, I have a question though, Is there roles? Or are you accepting everyone and everything?
Oh my gosh!, Fey, I love your character, Sooooo muchhhhhh -Fangirls in the background-

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:41 am

I usually use headers when I have multiple characters in a roleplay or if everyone else have it.

I will send in my character later today or tomorrow because at the moment I'm on a road trip without my computer and right now I'm only using my phone to communicate with you.

But a question, is everyone supposed to be invited to the midnight society before the first post or is that something that could happen later into the roleplay? I've checked the introduction page but haven't been able to find that yet or perhaps I just was so tired since I just woke up that I didn't see it.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:16 am

Yeah Lysa I was planning on havein them all there but I'm also sure we could work something out if you'd like to come in later. Go ahead and shoot me some ideas if you had anything in mind.

And phantom ill tell you what I had to tell someone else. I've already got six spots filled but its early enough in the rp that one of those could drop out for various reasons. You'll get dibs on the first spot that possibly opens up if you do submit though.

And just check out the rules if you got questions on making a char.

edit: And no there aren't any specific character roles phantom.

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:33 am

@Sword: I'm glad you liked her! I decided I should take a break from writing overly serious stuff, and so came up with the brilliant plan to make a person who runs on crazy. :3 I like your avatar, by the way. I've actually used that character as a face claim several times before, as it happens. XD

Hey, hey, Blackrider, can we let Phantom in? She liked my character, so clearly she is a person of great taste. :3

#FeyblueLikesHavingHisEgoStroked

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:13 pm

*hates turnin people away* Lol we'll just have to wait and see Fey. I will say a very cool/well written char sheet would help sway me though.

And I just wanted to say to everybody who has char sheets up great job guys. Seriousley. I ecspecially love all the little organizations/quotes/side heroes and villains people have made up. Great job everybody!

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Oh yeah I also meant to add that anybody that has a char sheet up can go ahead and start posting. Feel free to have the mysterious white giant give your character a brief hello and offer them a seat kind of like Stretch.

Also, do you all have a certain preference for the way posts are handled? Such a set post order, free for all, tag system, ect. I'd love opinions.

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Hmm... Mania and Cheshire might end up getting along FAMOUSLY.

On the other hand, the both of them - ESPECIALLY Mania - will probably drive Vincent up the walls in sheer frustration.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Just throw some candy at em.

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn ✩ Quixotic on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Will be getting my submission up tonight.

Dawn ✩ Quixotic
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Awesome to hear Dawn. I think after you finish yours everyones char sheets will be up.

blackrider
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!