Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

They Opened The Book

An Open Book

a part of “They Opened The Book”, a fictional universe by Fear The Cat.

When three high school students make a wrong move, the dangerous fantasy world of Allorae comes to life. Join the adventure as the they struggle to capture the antagonist of a book that should have never been opened.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “They Opened The Book”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Open Book

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knitehawk on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:04 pm

MagicalImaginationz wrote:I am SO excited. The real story is starting soon!

Aaand it's official, the book has opened. Main characters, demons, and soul leeches, may want to head over and make their character introductions now...
Friendship is getting together and enabling each others' addictions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Knitehawk
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:22 pm

UNLEASH THE CHAOS!
OH SNAP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Sprinkle Cake on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 am

Have you ever started cracking up as you writing something xD I honestly hope I'm, not the only one who thought Jasper's entrance was pretty funny. If anyone thinks that it's over the top just let me know lol.

Rainbow Sprinkle Cake
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knitehawk on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:22 pm

I thought Jasper's entrance was kind of cute (little-kid cute).

Side note: I'll be in Asia teaching children English until August 13, and Internet connection is pretty shitty there, so if my posting frequency is low as fuck, that is why.

Knitehawk
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:16 pm

It gave me a nice chuckle. ^^ Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I haven't checked OOC in a while, been a bit busy. >.<

And okay! Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 am

lol, Jasper. Can't wait for him to interact with everyone else XD
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XEndlessX on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:22 am

Okay so I'm going on holidays for a week and I may not be able to post as I not sure if I have wifi anywhere and data roaming costs a fortune so I won't be using that. I'll post whenever can but its just a heads up

XEndlessX
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Alright. A thank you to telling me as well... Also, my availability is going to decline for the next week or so. I've some events coming up and I'm going to be occupied with said events, so my posting frequency isn't going to be that high, either.

On a completely unrelated note, happy fourth of July, everyone!

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:17 am

I was thinking - who's going to turn up where the student trio are? Since they're all in different areas, i guess, and someone needs to explain things to the trio.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!