Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau

By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau

a part of “By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau”, a fictional universe by TheCrimsonLady.

This is a tale of the rebellious few. Those fearless men and women who keep what is theirs and fear no one. Those who took to the spray of the sea and the crash of its waves seeking their fortune, adventure and the freedom to choose their own heading.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:03 pm

Don't, there is no posting order, so post as you like.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gerr74 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:28 pm

I feel like a nice bar brawl should be in order, get everyone revving for some fightin'. Did anyone feel up for this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gerr74
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm good with that. Otherwise, I will try to get a post up tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:46 am

Go for it, Gerr!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:41 am

Yeah my character needs to interact with someone somehow haha
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:14 pm

@ Hari and Crimson
Awesome! I don't know how much help Daire will be on a ship though, maybe he can whip something up of use from his little magic book.

Also! I just made a female character, hopefully she gets accepted. And she'll certainly be interacting with probably every character. She's VERY talkative and be prepared for a lot of questions :'D
Probably going to annoy most of the characters actually.
But she's not what she seems~
Bit of mystery behind her ho ho ho!

I hope her weirdness will help more characters interact. And also make some drama. And humour.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:56 pm

@Jericho -once Haribofu posts, I'll probably have Ethon fumble around and interact with him, or Robyn, or the Captian, their' not doing much at the moment.

@Applesauce, I saw her, love her, she's accepted, Humor would be great, we'll be needing some levity I'm sure xD

and I'm sure we'll find some use for him xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Considering her personality, if someone started a fight with her, her pride would not let her back out of it xD
So, she's very likely to get in on the action.

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:45 pm

accidental double post, lol

Xiiver
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyllymbvyör on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Do ho ho, what is this, more eldritch mystery? Decided to make a sort of "questgiver" character, just don't ask questions you don't want answers to. Acta non verba.

Hyllymbvyör
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gerr74 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Right so I hope that can get us started into some combat, a nice medium scale bar brawl before someone has to break it up. I hope one of you helps poor Keith, I might of overdone it with the amount of saps beating him up.

Gerr74
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:46 pm

@Hyllymbvyor <-That username do....

Anyway, he should prove interesting xD

@Gerr, don't worry, I'll bring Robyn in to save his sorry arse

Remember everyone, Aja is NOT a fan of blood. let's not kill anyone inside the tarven shall we?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyllymbvyör on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:33 am

If you want to know the origin of Hyllymbvyör, it's a sound effect picked from a finnish-translated issue of Donald Duck. The word itself is the sound of alien maggots multiplying.

Hyllymbvyör
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:42 am

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:14 am

Hahaha I wasn't expecting that Hy.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Alright has any one heard from Haribofu?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:30 pm

No I haven't unfortunately. :c
I really hope this RP doesn't die, I'm really getting into it!

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I haven't heard from him either.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:10 pm

I'm gonna send him a PM and if he does not reply in the next two days, then I'll creatively kill his characters and we'll move on.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Ello ello! Hoping to finish my character sheet in full and get to making a first post by this weekend at the latest. Sorry for being slow ms Crimson Lady, work has me tuckered out. Also had my first overnight shift last night. Almost completely finished with character sheet.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!