Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Drawing Board

The Drawing Board

a part of “The Drawing Board”, a fictional universe by fivehours.

Just a place to store all of my thoughts, codes, plots, and so on. You can take a peek, but I don't think you'll find anything particularly interesting. Other than that, feel free to ignore this!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Drawing Board”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Drawing Board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Drawing Board"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Drawing Board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:13 am

Female FCs:
1.Asian Females:
Goo Hara
Hyomin
Sojin
Fan Bingbing
Jiang Qinqin
Jamie Chung
BoA
Sora Kang
Seyoung Park
Go Ara

2.White Females:
Adelaide Kane
Olivia Wilde
Christian Serratos (Latina, Looks White)
Jaimie Alexander
Kelsey Chow
Knesia Solo
Sara Sampaio
Zoe Levin
Chloe Bennet

3.Black Females:
Kat Graham
Jessica Lucas
Tinashe
Kylie Bunbury

4.Mixed Race Females:
Kristin Kreuk (Asian Mix)
Maggie Q (Asian Mix)
Shay Mitchell (Latina Mix)
Tori Kelly (Black/Latina Mix)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:20 am

[To Be Continued]
Male Face Claims:

1.Asian Males:

2.White Males:
Diego Boneta
David Lambert
Ed Westwick
Avan Jogia
Jeremy Allen White

3.Black Males:

4.Other:
Samuel Larson (Latina)
Last edited by fivehours on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:29 am

*silently places head in the sand*

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
M A R I L Y N
T S I N A J I N N I E

⌠ D A U G H T E R OF A P O L L O⌡
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[ â™Ĩ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ â˜ē ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ ◑ ] ; neutral

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
T E S S A . W H I T E
「HEPHAESTUS 」

By combating Tessa’s uncertainty with camaraderie and her bashfulness with openness, Marilyn was able to squeeze her way into Tessa’s life; something of which Marilyn is entirely grateful for, as Tessa has now become one of Marilyn’s closest friends. In the past it was Tessa’s weariness to toward others that has prevented her from reaching out, much to Marilyn’s unhappiness, as she genuinely believes that people are missing out on a gem of a girl. All Tessa really needs is a bit of a push to get her going and Marilyn was more than willing to give her a good shove. In the end, it’s not at that difficult to comprehend how these two pieces of a puzzle have come to fit together.

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
D A N I E L . K E I S U K E
「 ZEUS 」

Although she is biased as a daughter of Apollo, Marilyn truly believes that music is the universal language that brings people together. Music is the reason why Daniel and Marilyn came to be friends- it was their first way of communicating with each other through rifts, chords, and trills. Marilyn appreciates musical talent of all sorts, and Daniel is definitely talented. Aside from their mutual enjoyment of all things music, they just sort of click due to their shared traits of friendliness, boundless energy, and love for the outdoors. Overall, Marilyn shares a good friendship with Danny.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
J U L I E T T E . K I N G S L E Y
「 APOLLO 」

Imagine Marilyn’s surprise when she had not only three siblings, but many, many more. Fortunately for Marilyn, she and Juliette have formed a deep bond; one unlike the one Marilyn has with the half-sister she was raised with back in Arizona, Audrey Tsinajinnie, whom Marilyn is constantly bickering with. Marilyn has overflowing sisterly affection for Juliette, although they act more like close friends than siblings and she will always have Juliette’s back.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
I S R A . T E N N Y S O N
「 HADES 」

Despite what some may say, Hades children aren't the Debbie Downers people think they'd be, although Marilyn figure's that Isra happens to be rather quiet and standoffish. The unlikely friends came to be through their coinciding attribute of being the children of cops. They have similar values regarding justice and respecting morality and honesty. They've put their respective differences aside in favor of their friendship.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
A U G U S T . F O R Ê T
「 HYPNOS 」

Marilyn truly doesn't know who wouldn't find August utterly endearing, for Auggie's one of the sweetest guys Marilyn has ever met. He's always got this sleep-rumpled look about him, with drooping eyes and slow words and Marilyn always has to let out yawn after just looking at him. One of Marilyn's favorite thing to do, this scoundrel, is find an instrument, such as the guitar or piano, and play a soft, gentle tune. August ends up falling asleep in the weirdest spots because of it and it leaves Marilyn giggling.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ][ â™Ĩ ]
S C O T T . D A R R O W
「 POSEIDON 」

Despite the rate of progress of their friendship initially being comparable to that of a melting iceberg, Scott and Marilyn have come to be a duo with a solid friendship. Scott’s, as a child of Poseidon, moody and withdrawn nature have deterred many from coming to have a possible friendship with him, but when was Marilyn ever deterred from cracking even the toughest nut? Never. It’s true that they’re almost polar opposites in many aspects, as Marilyn strongly contrasts Scott’s strong and silent disposition with her all-too-bright and open disposition, but as they say- opposites attract. Though, lately she's begun to see him in a different light...

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
A L T A I R . D ' C R U Z
「 HYPNOS 」

As she's said time and time again, there's nothing that connects people more than music. Marilyn was immediately floored by Altair's musical abilities, as he plays the guitar, the instrument she favors herself, like a pro. The moments they've spent together without an instrument, playing away and speaking through the universal language of music, are very few. Musicians often find ways to connect with one another like no others and that, perhaps, is why Marilyn finds Altair's company as pleasant. She's quite proud of the pieces they've composed together.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ][ â˜ē ]
A M A N D A . C A R T W R I G H T
「 APHRODITE 」

In Marilyn's eyes, Amanda is far too lovable for her own good and she couldn't have ever resisted befriending this gem of a girl. She's fallen in love with Amanda's sweet personality and her adorable characteristics. Though it appears that the Aphrodite kids are bound to make friends due to their captivating and bewitching essence, Marilyn has grown close to the red head through her own designation. Marilyn finds it easy to confide in the older, spilling her heart out to her on occasion. Marilyn relishes their closeness.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
M A R K . B U I C K
「 DEMETER 」

There's something about Mark that makes Marilyn entirely comfortable with him and she attributes it to more that Mark being the son of a Goddess of hearth. She finds his tenancy to treat others with kindness, loyalty and generosity to be traits of his that she genuinely admires and has grown to love. Marilyn knows that there's so much more beyond that cool facade- he's not fooling her at all. Mark reminds her as an older brother figure that she can trust.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
R O M A N . A L A K
「 ARTEMIS 」

Roman should be the poster boy for the saying that appearances can be deceiving, for he epitomizes the maxim. His large, intimidating, and rather feral appearance had even Marilyn alarmed by the wolf-like fellow; however, this these thoughts of him were immediately shattered by his lovable personality. Marilyn was charmed by his utter sweetness and friendliness, finding his company to be desirably pleasant. She knows that he's nothing but a squidgy marshmallow under all of that intimidating muscle and Roman acts as a big-brother figure towards her. She finds him completely dependable and likes to rely on him.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
I S O L D E . H A R K I N
「 KHIONE 」

As the two young women are both of Native American decent, Marilyn being of Navajo blood and Isolde being of Choctaw, they found themselves bonding over a similar heritage. Their analogous beliefs and values revealed shared personalities and Marilyn deeply enjoys Isolde's company because of this. She greatly admires Isolde's independence and free-spirit, for they're both traits Marilyn possesses herself, as well as her degree of strength. Marilyn and Isolde see eye to eye on many things and this is perhaps why they've become so close.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ][ â˜ē ]
K I R E N . V A U S E
「 HECATE 」

This beautiful, goofy daughter of Hecate is not only Marilyn's roommate, but one of her closest friends. The duo have known each other ever since their dorm listing, in which they were assigned to live with one another in their two-bedroom dorm. Their overlapping traits of playfulness and curiosity make them quite the adventurous pair. Marilyn knows of Kiren's heavy bouts of emotion, as well as her ADHD, and tries to be understanding of the symptoms. She tries to help Kiren out by doing little things around the dorm, such as organizing DVDs or washing the dishes whenever there are plates left on the counter top.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
I S H A R D . H A R K I N
「 KHIONE 」

Just as Marilyn came to befriend Ishard's twin sister, Isolde, Ishard and Marilyn are on good terms. However, Ishard happens to be one of Marilyn's previous boyfriends, as they dated for a short time in the past. While their time together was well enough, their conflicting perspectives and ideologies signified it was better they remained friends. In the end, it was a mutual break up and they both ended everything without any hard feelings. They remain friends to this day.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
N E O M I A . B U N T E R
「 ARTEMIS 」

It is thought by Marilyn that she and Neomia took an instant liking to each other. Marilyn was attracted to the strong aura that Neomia seems to present, but soon look a liking to the kindness, bravery, and independence of the girl. These traits are the traits that Marilyn possesses herself and perhaps it is why they’ve seemed to just go together like peanut butter and jelly. Marilyn is fond of Neomia’s love of the guitar and is teaching her play the instrument at the current time.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ] ; [ ◑ ]
N E S S A . S O L B E R G
「 HERMES 」

They aren't really friends at the current time, per say, but rather, there is quite a bit of potential for the pair. Nessa's consistent kindness and friendliness has the Navajo girl returning the sentiments and if they were ever to get to know one another, they'd be, without a doubt, friends. However, their status at the current standpoint remains to be friendly acquaintances.

xxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ] ; [ ◑ ]
P R I Y A . A I K E N
「 HEPHAESTUS 」

Marilyn supposes that her relationship with Priya is similar to the one she has with Nessa, only they're less acquainted. The regard each other friendlily and will often give one another the odd hello in passing, but they're not all that close.

xxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
L U C C A . D ' A N T O N I O
「 APHRODITE 」

Sadly, there isn't much to say about Marilyn and Lucca's relationship, for it's practically non-existent. Marilyn has seen him around campus once or twice and she's thought of him as a handsome son of Aphrodite, but an actually relationship between them is not present.

xxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
R U N A . I H M E
「KHIONE 」

Being on year her junior, Runa seemed to have disappeared under the radar for Marilyn. Marilyn isn't aware of Runa's general existence and that's most likely the case for Runa regarding Marilyn as well. If they've passed on the street of ever spoken, Marilyn doesn't recall them.

xxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
L U C I U S . C A I N
「 ERIS 」

It may come as a bit of a shock for some, but Lucius and Marilyn had once dated. It wasn't exactly the most harmonious of relationships, however. Marilyn's small phase for the bad boy type and her attraction to Lucius just wasn't enough for her to turn a blind eye to his less-than-reputable ways and not see him as a bit of a fixer-upper. While Marilyn has escaped from the relationship relatively unscathed, it seems to have inflicted more pain to Lucius than she realizes. In Marilyn's eyes, their status as exes has left their relationship in a place that is neither positive, nor negative, but rather neutral.

xxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
J A S O N . C H A N G
「 HESTIA 」

She doesn't know Jason personally, but Marilyn does know of his reputation as the campus study-bug who's a little bit too uptight. Although Marilyn has utter respect for his will to strive for the top, she wonders how anybody can do nothing but study.

xxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
A I D E N . S T U A R T
「 HECATE 」

They don’t have much of a relationship beyond ‘teacher/student.’ Aiden seems to have taken an interest in Marilyn’s herbal knowledge, as her attachment to nature and Navajo background have allowed her to learn herbal medicine. He’s been kind to her thus far and Marilyn tries to be a good teacher.

xxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ] ; [ ☠ ]
I S A B E L . N O L A N
「 DIONYSUS . 」

With a currently neutral status, Isabel and Marilyn don’t exactly mix in the same crowd, due to a differing opinion of what fun is. Marilyn’s heard plenty of things about Isabel, some of which are flattering and some of which are less so, but all Marilyn knows of her, really, is that she’s quite the party animal. But what else do you expect from the daughter of Dionysus?

xxxxxxxxxx[ ☠ ]
C O R N E L I U S . A B B O T
「 APOLLO 」

Despite their status as siblings, the two don’t get along at all. Cornelius seems to have some sort of beef with her, while Marilyn doesn’t exactly have the best feelings for him either. Cornelius’ habit of poking fun of her Navajo heritage and his domineering attitude towards her as turned their relationship sour. Marilyn isn’t a fan of his and if she were a nasty person, she'd pay a couple of Hermes kids to mess with him. Although, it seems like someone already has been...

Last edited by fivehours on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:59 am, edited 13 times in total.

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:11 pm

R U EXM A R C A D I E U

⌠ C E N T A U R U SX-X Y E A Rx6 ⌡

[ â™Ĩ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ â˜ē ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ ◑ ] ; neutral

━━━━━━━━ C E N T A U R U S━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
L U C C A . F A R A L D O
「[color=#hexcode]"Quote"[/color] 」

Description of character relationship goes here. When copy and pasting please copy from [left ] to the [/ color] after the line and x just below.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
K I R S T E N . B L A I S E

Description of character relationship goes here. When copy and pasting please copy from [left ] to the [/ color] after the line and x just below.

━━━━━━━━━ D R A C O N I S ━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
L I T O . F O L K

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
A N D Y . Q U I L L E N

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
G A L I N A . R E Y E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
A D R I A N . H O L T

━━━━━━━━━━ P E G A S I ━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
L E O . D U A N

━━━━━━━━━ P H O E N I C I S ━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
A D E L I N E . B U T L E R

Last edited by fivehours on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 am, edited 7 times in total.

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:59 pm

L E OXD U A N

⌠ P E G A S I - X 7thxY E A R ⌡

[ â™Ĩ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ áƒĻ ] ; flirtation xxxxx [ â˜ē ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ ◑ ] ; neutral

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
「"There's more to him than what meets the eye!" 」

When it comes to befriending such a bashful soul, one must combat uncertainty with camaraderie and bashfulness with openness; only by doing so was Leo able to successfully worm his way into Lucca’s small circle of friends. Unfortunately, Lucca’s extreme case of social anxiety had once rendered him almost entirely mute in front of others, which, in turn, caused him to slip through the cracks of the Orion social scene. However, despite his ability to remain unnoticed, one such observant member of House Pegasi paid special attention to the otherwise silent other. Leo now values Lucca’s friendship and continues to think of him as a great and all-too-lovable friend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「"We're both lovers of the stars." 」

Due to a distinct lack of common interests, the relationship between Kirsten and Leo had only come to form due to their overlapping love for Astrology. The pair meeting though their memberships to Orion's Astrology club, they bonded over what only shared passion they had- the vast complexity known as space. Nonetheless, their relationship has stopped short of a friendship, for this one interest can only carry them so far. Leo would label what they have as more of a positive acquaintanceship than anything else, but he enjoys her company during Astrology meetings.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ][ â˜ē ]
R U E . M A R C A D I E U
「"I can't understand her accent sometimes." 」

Leo is acquainted with Rue through their mutual friend Galina Reyes, the both of them being incredibly close to the girl. To Leo, Rue possesses a great deal of elegance and poise- traits Leo would never possess himself. She's kind enough towards Leo, polite and talkative, but there's something about her that seems unreachable. Overall, Leo wouldn't think that they're particularly close, but Leo enjoys her company.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
W I L L . K E N D A L L
「"I'll try harder to pay attention." 」

These two seem to be the unlikeliest of friends - their status as seventh years seemly the only similarity between them- and yet, they've come to be on pleasant terms. Leo is apologetic for his own nature, as Will often must deal with his bouts of daydreams in the middle of his explanations. Nonetheless, the two aren't incredibly close but Leo would say that they were friends, at the very least.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
L I T O . F O L K
「"He hasn't refused a hug yet!" 」

To the outsiders who are looking in, it would appear as if Leo has an odd, displaced case of puppy love towards Lito. Despite Lito's status as a sixth year and Leo's status as a seventh, Leo can't deny that he feels a great deal of admiration towards the other, finding his abilities to be well developed and advanced. In the end, whenever Lito looks as if he's in need of a good hug, despite the two not even being all that close, Leo will happily be the one to provide him with one. Usually he's reluctant towards Leo's hugs, but he never pushes him away and Leo knows that that's a good sign. He's yet to get a hug in return, but Leo's sure that one day he will.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
A N D Y . Q U I L L E N
「"Andy is family." 」

The history between Andy and Leo is hardly recent, their friendship being established when they were still both children. The Quillen family and the Duan family, two acclaimed English pure blooded families, have had a close relationship for many years; it was no surprise that their children would come to be so close as well. Their closeness is depicted though Andy's tendency to boss Leo around- to which Leo always complies. Andy, despite being a year younger than Leo, acts more like a bossy older sister towards him than one who is younger. Leo relishes their closeness and values the relationship they have.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ][ â™Ĩ ]
G A L I N A . R E Y E S
「"She's something else, something special." 」

It was all thanks of Leo's severe case of Shiny Thing Syndrome that he came to be such close friends with Galina, as he was instantly captivated by her flaming red hair. From then on, their acquaintanceship flourished into a great friendship. However, over the years Leo's become enamoured with more than just her hair, but rather Galina herself. He doesn't know when he first started to see her in a different light, only that he's now completely and irrevocably smitten. However, their relationship has not yet evolved out of the friendship stage.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ☠ ]
A D R I A N . H O L T
「"People change- sometimes not for the better." 」

Leo grew up knowing the infamous Holt family as a member of an influential family as well, so he knew Adrian by name alone even before they came to meet at Orion Institute of Magic. Initially Adrian seemed incredibly weary of Leo for some reason or another. Eventually, something changed between them. It took time and positive interactions, but Adrian came to be one of Leo's closest friends. Then, as soon as that rose coloured filter was wiped away, their friendship was lost to Adrian's sudden personality change. Their falling out was possibly one of the only times in which Leo's ever truly gotten angry. They now retain a relationship in which they never speak to one another.

[img]iimmmmggg[/img]
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[symbol goes here]
F I R S T . L A S T

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
E M M A . Q U I N N
「"She's Adie's friend." 」

Leo has only spoken to Emma a few times, but those few times were pleasant enough. Emma seems to be an incredibly cheerful and bright girl and although Leo doesn't know her well, she's been nothing but amiable towards Leo. Leo often sees Emma whenever she's around his best friend Adeline.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
「"What would I do without Mei?" 」

Adie and Leo are two peas in a pod, becoming nearly inseparable from the moment they met. To Leo, Adie is his "Mei," the nickname meaning "beautiful"; it reflects more than just her appearance, but also her beautiful, incredible personality. Adie is the perfect cuddle buddy, accepting and returning his hugs without a second thought and even frequently seeking him out for a hug as well. Adie provides him with insight to the muggle world, a world of which Leo is completely in love with. Whenever he has a question, his muggle is there to give him an answer. Leo doesn't know what he would do without Adie's friendship.

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:57 pm

R U EXM A R C A D I E U

⌠ C E N T A U R U SX-X Y E A Rx6 ⌡

[ â™Ĩ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ áƒĻ ] ; flirtation xxxxx [ â˜ē ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ ◑ ] ; neutral

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「"He's a sweet thing." 」

Despite Lucca being the type that Rue would have simply glossed over, he's remained in her radar for quite some time now. That is, only because he's deliciously fun to tease. Never out of malicious intent, of course, but Rue just thinks that Lucca is incredibly endearing in all of his shyness. For some reason Lucca is under the impression that Rue is profoundly intimidating, which is exactly the reason why she'll single him out- sitting next to him in class or seeking him out to ask for his opinion. Rue enjoys watching him squirm, as she finds the action to be cute and is entirely entertained by his stuttering and blundering. Perhaps one day, if Lucca overcomes his odd fear of her, they could be friends.

W I L L . K E N D A L L
「"I couldn't have asked for a better seeker." 」

Seventh year Will and sixth year Rue have had plenty of opportunities to get to know one another; They're both members of the Centaurus Quidditch team, Fox Club, and Nap Club respectively. Rue holds fellow Centaurus members in high regard, respecting their intelligence and she definitely admires Will's own intelligence. However, they're closer teammates than they are friends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
「"Je adore les conversations que nous partageons." 」

One would not know judging by their current friendship, but Kirsten and Rue had a rough beginning. Their similarities - shared French nationalities, half-blood status, and positions under House Centaurus - didn't initially spare their relationship from Rue's first impression of the other. Kirsten came off as rather rude, giving Rue the impression that she was not worth Kirsten's words and when Kirsten did speak to her, the words were blunt and indifferent. Eventually, however, Rue's perspective of her began to change with time and increased interaction. She came to understand that Kirsten wasn't intentionally rude to Rue, but it was more or less her nature. Rue now enjoys their friendship and loves the intelligent conversations they share.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ][ áƒĻ ]
L I T O . F O L K
「"He's charming, but he already knows it." 」

Rue, a newly transferred Beauxbaton's student, was met by a particularly charming Lito Folk the first time she attended Fox Club, a club for the deserving, talented witches and wizards. Rue wasn't one to shy away from the attentions of a handsome, intelligent, and winsome young man, enjoying the conversations shared between them and their time together. Alas, Rue knew that such individuals were bound to be renowned flirts and low and behold, it was just as she suspected. Nonetheless, the two of them grew to be good friends and Rue returns his advances with equal fervour, flirting and bantering with him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
A N D Y . Q U I L L E N
「"Good luck on the field, Andy- you'll need it." 」

The relationship between Rue and Andy is best described as unfamiliar; they don't really mix in the same crowd. Yet, by the way that they're teasing and taunting each other on the Quidditch field, Rue would say they were on good terms. Despite the other being unfamiliar, they speak quite familiarly to one another. It's all in good fun and it's something that Rue deeply enjoys. She finds that these taunts get her blood buzzing, as she only uses the words to fuel her motivation to win. Rue doesn't know Andy outside of the Quidditch field, but she likes the girl.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
G A L I N A . R E Y E S
「"She's the apple of my eye." 」

Some of Rue's fondest memories happen to be of the summers that she and Galina had spent together as children. The two aristocratic families grew close many years ago, business interactions evolving into a friendship between them. The time Rue spent with Galina were some of the best of her childhood and she grew to miss it dearly when they attended two separate magical institutions. When they came together at Orion, things weren't as to be expected for the two best friends- things were different. Once they were able to move past a rocky beginning and reconcile, however, they rejuvenated their friendship. Rue considers Galina to be her best friend and a sister, not by blood, of course, but she's family.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
A D R I A N . H O L T
「"On t'a bercÊ trop près du mur?" 」

If Rue had to choose only one word to describe Adrian she would have to go with "unpleasant." It seems that Adrian seems to regard her disdainfully; Rue figures that there isn't much reason behind the rudeness he shows her other than the fact that he's a prick. It's not as if he actively seeks to insult her, but during the times in which Rue attempted to strike up friendly conversation, she was only met with petty, spiteful comments. He made digs at her upbringing in particular. Less-than-impressed by Adrian's attitude, Rue has made up her mind that she didn't care much for him at all. The French witch thinks lowly of him.

L E O . D U A N
「"I can tell that the big dope likes her." 」

Galina, a mutual friend of the two of them, came to be the one that introduced Rue to the seventh year Pegasi. Her first impression of Leo was that he reminded her of a big, overgrown puppy. He was always stumbling around, bumping into things, and wandering off. He often delved into his own mind, drifting off into thought at the oddest of times. Despite these qualities, he was kind and eager to, as Rue understood it, make a new friend. Rue wouldn't say that they're close, but Leo is likeable and she often sees him whenever he pops up around Galina.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē ]
D E V A N . E R S K I N E
「"He's sweet, but lacks competence." 」

Details

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
E M M A . Q U I N N
「[color=#hexcode]"I've seen her around."[/color] 」

Rue admits that if the other girl wasn't a part of the Pheonicis Quidditch team and therefore Rue's rival in the sport, she probably would have noticed her. From what Rue can tell, Emma is pretty much the typical Pheonicis: energetic, enthusiastic, and extroverted. Other than what she can tell by basic observation and Quidditch interactions, she knows next to nothing about Emma.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「[color=#hexcode]"She's a smart girl. I like her."[/color] 」

They didn't have much of a relationship prior to fifth year potions class, the class in which they were paired up as potions partners, for Rue only knew of the girl through quidditch. She knew the bare minimum of the girl: she is an Australian Pheonicis with a pretty face and impressive abilities as a seeker. Fifth year potions class had given Rue the chance to know the girl, allowing her to have the opportunity to expand her knowledge of Adeline. Rue extended her own knowledge of potions theories to Adeline during the potions classes they shared together and they came out of it a little bit closer..

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:43 pm

─────────────────────────────────────
ALKIPPE

──────
──────role; Combat Overseer
──────nationality; N/A
──────face-claim; Jane Seymour

──────Said to be the descendant of Chiron, a great Centaurus teacher who mentored many of the great heroes of myth, Alkippe is the overseer of combat training. The Centauride can be described as kind, steadfast, and challenging. Alkippe cares a great deal for all of her students; many of the students have a great deal of respect for the Centauride.

ANDRONIKA

──────
──────role; Combat Trainer
──────nationality; N/A
──────face-claim; Tia Carrere

──────Andronika is no ordinary woman, as she is a warrior of Artemis- an Amazon. Amazons, a nation of all female warriors, are known for their skills and abilities in relation to combat and thus, Andronika has been assigned to working with the combat overseer Alkippe to train the students. She is incredibly capable, bold, and robust, matching and showing up many men in both strength and battle competence.

EUGENE CHANCELLOR

──────
──────role; History
──────nationality; Scottish
──────face-claim; Hugo Weaving

──────Eugene is the son of Athena and the history teacher at Eupheus; despite him teaching history of all kinds, this man seems to know anything and everything about Greek history. Although he is known for being strict, he will often go out of his way to inspire and help the students. His gruff, thick Scottish accent is perhaps the most notable aspect of the teacher.

OMAR KRAUS

──────
──────role; Stable Master, Flight Instructor
──────nationality; German
──────face-claim; Matt Bomber

──────This son of Poseidon has taken up the roll as stable master at Eupheus, caring for the Pegasi that reside atop the cliffs. Students often fall to the mercy of his handsome features, swooning at his windswept hair and pearly smile.

JAI YAR'ADUA

──────
──────role; Mythical Beings
──────nationality; Nigerian
──────face-claim; Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

──────He is a man known for his great height and strength, as he is a quarter giant. Jai is in charge of the mythical creatures course, as offered by the school, and is greatly knowledgeable about beasts of myth. Though he’s very intimidating appearance wise, he happens to be incredibly sweet, caring, and friendly. A blind dog who is said to be related to Laelaps, a female dog destined always to catch its prey, is always at his side.

LYSANDROS

──────
──────role; Mental Instructor
──────nationality; N/A
──────face-claim; Terence Stamp

──────Son not of a God, but of the Titan Coeus . Coeus was the Titan god of intellect, who represented the inquisitive mind. Little would be known about Lysandros himself by the kids and even fellow teachers. This Mental Instructor is able to interchangeably exchange powers with the students by means of touch, though he only does so when necessary and the control of powers lasts for but a mere five minutes. Lysandros is intellgent, firm, and stern.

BO-RA LEE

──────
──────role; Latin Language Arts
──────nationality; Korean
──────face-claim; Liu Wen

──────As a daughter of Athena who has a knack for languages, Bo-Ra has come to be the one to teach the Latin language classes at Eupheus. Some kids have taken to calling her a Mormo, a vampiric creature who bit bad children, because of her ability to scold.

LEDA COOPER

──────
──────role; School Nurse, Health Instructor
──────nationality; Australian
──────face-claim; Marion Cotillard

──────Leda is the descendant of the lesser known god Asclepius- god of medicine, health, healing, rejuvenation and physicians. She takes up the role of “school nurse,” ensuring the kids care when they get hurt. She’s known for her caring and doting personality, though she prefers that the kids not hurt themselves so often. However, the children seem to be coming back to her just for the addictingly delicious liquid Ambrosia she distributes to numb pain.

LAWRENCE STONE

──────
──────role; Economics, Physical Instructor
──────nationality; American
──────face-claim; Chris Pratt

──────A son of Hermes and the Physical Instructor and economics teacher. Lawrence seems to be more like a student than a teacher, as his own classes are incredibly lax and he cruises from room to room disrupting other classes. He’s very childish and playful and no one really seems to know how Lawrence was able to get the job.

SYBIL HAMMOND

──────
──────role; Oracle
──────nationality; Turkish
──────face-claim; Shohreh Aghdashloo

──────She takes the official title as an “Oracle” and has the abilities to see into the future. She doesn’t teach a class, but rather, her role is of an advisor or counsellor. Many of the students come to Sybil for guidance and she is able to provide small insight to their future. Admittedly, most of the students think of her as strange with her superstitious nature and strange way of dress.

RITA COBB

──────
──────role; Art
──────nationality; Irish
──────face-claim; Susan Sarandon

──────A daughter of Hestia and the Art teacher at Eupheus. She’s incredibly talented at pottery and recreating ancient vases. You’ll find her working away at clay or painting intricate designs on her nearly-finished products. She’s incredibly friendly and motherly and most of the children enjoy her warm presence.

JUDE YOUNG

──────
──────role; Science
──────nationality; Scottish
──────face-claim; David Tennant

──────A science teacher who’s strikingly average, Jude is the son of a demi-god. His mother was a daughter of Hephaestus, but with a mortal father, he has received muted powers. Jude's strength lie with his intelligence and not with the power to control heat or electricity, as the direct descendants of Hephaestus possess.

LIFEN GUO

──────
──────role; Maths
──────nationality; Chinese
──────face-claim; Ziyi Zhang

──────Lifen may be small in stature, but she is feared for her piercing gaze and no-silly-business attitude. Smiles from Lifen are a rarity, but she's not entirely unpleasant to speak to if one chooses to do so. Elegant, logical, and serious are words fitting of this descendant of Poseidon.

GAIL MULLER

──────
──────role; English Language Arts
──────nationality; English
──────face-claim; Michelle Pfeiffer

──────She is a descendant of Aphrodite who has aged exceedingly well, though, the students don't know the exact number, as, when asked, Gail replies that it is rude to ask a lady of her age. It is notable that Eupheus' English language arts professor is a little bit too enamored with herself, pulling out a compact mirror to check her reflection or fix up her makeup in the middle of a session.

AUGUST

──────
──────role; Nature Instructor
──────nationality; N/A
──────face-claim; Michael Caine

──────Thought to be a kind and considerate individual, August is the son of a Wood Nymph and a Satyr; therefore, his role as the Nature Instructor doesn't seem out of the ordinary. If anyone is to bring harm to his plants, whether it be intentional or unintentional, he will not hesitate to chastise them. August has taken pleasure in the form of drinking and despite it being entirely unprofessional, he has been known to take a pull of his flask during lecturing.

NAIDA

──────
──────role; Sea Instructor
──────nationality; N/A
──────face-claim; Jessica Biel

──────A sea nymph with a calming quality, Naida has taken the position of Sea Instructor. She is known for her feminine beauty and her tendency to delve deep into thought during inopportune occations. Naida is known to be calm, peaceful, and friendly.

DALE COOPER

──────
──────role; Sky Instructor
──────nationality; American
──────face-claim; Matthew Mcconaughey

──────Husband of Eupheus' school nurse and Health Instructor, Dale Cooper is a son of Zeus with a Southern flare, reminiscent of a stereotypical cowboy. He takes his job as the sky instructor at Eupheus seriously, but likes to have a little bit of fun with the students and in return, the students have grown to love his classes.

CIAO KYWAKU

──────
──────role; Rustics Instructor
──────nationality; South African
──────face-claim; David Gyasi

──────You'll never find a man more skilled in his trade, as Ciao, a descendant of Hephaetstus, is incredibly good at what he does. As a Rustics Instructor, his abilities never fail to impress his students and they also come to be in awe of his handmade metal sculptures that decorate his teaching space; metal work is a hobby of his. Ciao is dependable, intelligent, and industrious.

xxxxx
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
ADREANNA DUBOIS

──────
──────role; Chthonic Instructor
──────nationality; French
──────face-claim; Jada Pinkett-Smith

xxxSpecializing in the arcane arts, Adreanna teaches the students everything from potions to necromancy. You'll typically find her classroom populated with children of Hecate and Hades, though there will a smattering of children born of Persephone, Apollo, and Dionysus depending on their electives. Being raised in the bayou gave her the thick Cajun accent she still carries to this day, but it's the years she spent in the great city of New Orleans that defined her as an individual. She's gregarious and unapologetic, sex on legs with a little bit of sass. Adreanna doesn't sugar coat anything, nor will she, regardless if you're a student or not.
Last edited by fivehours on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.

fivehours
Member for 10 years

For Eupheus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby esoteric on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Hey Crys! Here's that personality you needed for the last instructor. Feel free to hit that quote button to grab all the coding and stuff. Hopefully it's satisfactory! Kudos on doing all the rest, they look fantastic (*≧â–Ŋâ‰Ļ)

xxxxx
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
ADREANNA DUBOIS

──────child of; Hecate
──────nationality; French
──────role; Chthonic Instructor
──────face-claim; Jada Pinkett-Smith

xxxSpecializing in the arcane arts, Adreanna teaches the students everything from potions to necromancy. You'll typically find her classroom populated with children of Hecate and Hades, though there will a smattering of children born of Persephone, Apollo, and Dionysus depending on their electives. Being raised in the bayou gave her the thick Cajun accent she still carries to this day, but it's the years she spent in the great city of New Orleans that defined her as an individual. She's gregarious and unapologetic, sex on legs with a little bit of sass. Adreanna doesn't sugar coat anything, nor will she, regardless if you're a student or not.

esoteric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:16 pm

M A R I L Y N
T S I N A J I N N I E

⌠ D A U G H T E R OF A P O L L O⌡

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
T H E O D O R E . F A W K E S
「 H E R M E S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
C O L I N . M A C C O R M A C K
「 H E C A T E 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
A B I L E N E . B E A S L E Y
「 D E M E T E R 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
I S A B E L . N O L A N
「 D I O N Y S U S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
S C O T T . D A R R O W
「 P O S E I D O N 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
H U G O . R O J A S
「 H E R M E S 」

text here m'dear

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
M O R G A N . D U F R E S N E
「 H Y P N O S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
M A R I L Y N . T S I N A J I N N I E
「 A P O L L O 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
D M I T R I . V O L K O V
「 A R E S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
B E A U . K I N D L E
「 A P H R O D I T E 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
C H I H I R O . S A S A K I
「 H A D E S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
P R I Y A . A I K E N 3
「 H E P H A E S T U S 」

text here m'dear

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:30 pm

H U G O
R O J A S

⌠ S O N OF H E R M E S ⌡

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē â˜ē â˜ē ]
P R I Y A . A I K E N
「 H E P H A E S T U S 」

"What can I say? The girl's a gem!" Priya is what Hugo would describe to be the true Agrippa to his Octavian, only that it's their friendship that needs be written down as one of history's most notable. Their earlier days depicted the two of them as friends, compatible through overlapping personality traits and a shared sense of humor which enabled their playful banter and appreciation of Hugo's ingenious pranking abilities. However, over the years of their time together, their friendship has taken on an aspect of siblinghood, a bond that Hugo doesn't particularly have with many of his actual blood related half-siblings at Eupheus. Hugo now labels Priya as his pseudo-sister and someone he loves and trusts wholeheartedly. With the combined forces of himself, Priya, and his brother Teddy, they a trio not unlike the Three Musketeers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē â˜ē â˜ē ]
「 H E R M E S 」

"My brother wishes he was as cool as me." As the unintentional product of an extempore tryst, he, only son of his mother, was raised as a sibling-less child. It soon became apparent, after the exposure of Hugo's deem-god status, revealing his biological origins as a son of Hermes, that Hugo has not only one or two siblings, but many more. Though he has to say that the Hermes kids are quite possibly the coolest at Eupheus - a completely unbiased and objective opinion, of course - Teddy is his brother par excellence. In their likeness, there's no surprise that the two of them grew to be inseparable. With similar traits which include exceptional wit, natural charm, and dashing good looks, the duo is a force to be reckoned with. A word of advice for all that come across these two: hold onto your valuables.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē | áƒĻ ]
「 H E C A T E 」

"He's always good for a banter, this one." In the end, the friendship that was roused between these two was nothing but inevitable, given the nature of their shared social circle and compatible personalities. There had been, during one instance, a sexual encounter with Colin- a night dedicated to a bit of fooling around with a good-looking guy. Admittedly, Hugo has a slight thing for red heads, to which he attributes some instigation. Nevertheless, as pleasant of an experience it had been, they have since then buried that hatchet and have chosen to seek their physical pleasures elsewhere, lest it upset the balance of friendships. They do still remain to be friends, sharing playful banter and meaningless flirtatious repartee and Hugo is always down to just hang out with Colin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ â˜ē | áƒĻ ]
I S A B E L . N O L A N
「 D I O N Y S U S 」

"If you want to have a good time, Izzy is the one to go to!" As a bisexual man, there's only one thing that pleases Hugo more than handsome men and that's, of course, beautiful women; it's a category in which this Australian bombshell falls right into. It began with Hugo's appearances to the infamous parties that Izzy is known to throw, coming to meet her through such occasions and allowing flirtatious banter to riddle their conversations. Her undeniable good looks, combined with her strong and charismatic nature made this coquette to be all the more attractive, which is why Hugo would have been a fool to turn down Izzy's invitations to her bedroom. Since then, Izzy and Hugo have a established a friendship that has it's sexual benefits, a relationship that has been nothing but pleasing.

xxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ | â™Ĩ ]
「 D E M E T E R 」

"She's one of a kind and definitely adorable." Hugo's knowledge of Abilene came to be through their mutual associates, though she did always seem to be the person that floated about in the corner of his eye prior to his recognition of her. She's a bit of an oddball, this one, with her strange, quirky qualities, relating everything from her affiliates to her jokes to some sort of plant or flower. Nonetheless, it seems to be these oddities that make the girl as charming as she is and it's such charm, paired with the fact that Abilene's more than a sight for sore eyes, that has Hugo not minding getting to know the daughter of Demeter a little better. As to if he'll get a chance to do so is unknown to him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ | â˜ē ]
B E A U . K I N D L E
「 A P H R O D I T E 」

"These Aphrodite kids are far too pretty for their own good." Oh, how Hugo has come to appreciate the children of Aphrodite, in whatever shape or form they come in. They're the kids made of sugar, spice, and everything nice and Beau isn't any different than the rest of them. On the other hand, Hugo has gotten to know Beau beyond the pretty face and he can say that Beau is a nice person to just chat with. Somehow, they always end up trading their bits of gossip that they've come to pick up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 H A D E S 」

"She's very 'Wednesday Addams,' you know?" Hugo finds his brother's aversion to the daughter of Hades, simply due to the fact that the girl gives him the creeps, to be extremely amusing. However, Hugo empathizes with Teddy, finding that Chihiro doesn't fail to raise the hairs on the back of his neck and give him the heebie jeebies whenever she's around. It is rather instinctive for him at this point, for he has found that all of the Hades children are a little undeniably frightening. Nevertheless, Hugo does try to give Chihiro a bit of credit, due to her friendship with his good friend Priya, who he does trust the judgement of. Surely there's more to her than graveyards and corpses.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 H Y P N O S 」

"I can't help but yawn at the sight of her." Hugo only knows of Morgan due to the bits and pieces he was able to collect from their mutual associates and friends. There's not a whole lot Hugo can say about the Morgan, other than the fact that as the daughter of Hypnos, she gives him a serious case of drowsiness with just one look at her. He swears that one time she yawned in the cafeteria and it caused the most massive chain of a yawns that Hugo has ever seen. One thing that Hugo can't seem to comprehend about Morgan, on the other hand, is how she can stand to be friends with a guy like Scott. To each their own, he supposes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 A P O L L O 」

"She's so sunny- rightfully so, as a kid of the sun God." Despite not being what Hugo would describe to be particularly close to Marilyn, he definitely isn't opposed to hanging out with her when such situations come up. Hugo can appreciate a pretty girl with a nice smile and Marilyn always seems to be laughing and having a good time. Hugo supposes that he came to know Marilyn more during the duration of her and Izzy's relationship and it was then that they engaged in conversation the most. However, a real friendship was never founded. All in all, despite her friendship with Scott, which leaves her sanity to be questionable, he thinks she's a cool person to hang around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 A R E S 」

"The guy is scary. That's all I have to say." Hugo can't help but associate Dmitri with the rumours that surround him, whispers of dark deeds supposedly committed before his acceptance into Eupheus; Such gossip has come to taint the student's perspectives of Dmitri, as impressionable as young minds are, even before a formal introduction as occurred. In Hugo's opinion, one doesn't need to be swayed by outside influences to know that this guy is out of the ordinary, for just a glimpse of him can do that much. Hugo's relationship with the son of Ares is far from a friendship or even acquaintanceship, but rightfully so. Hugo wants nothing to do with him and keeps his distance.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
S C O T T . D A R R O W
「 P O S E I D O N 」

"I think he has maybe smiled once the entire time that I've lived with him." It was just Hugo's luck that he came to be dormmates with the one guy in all of Eupheus that doesn't have a lick of humour in him; this is something that Hugo came to learn soon after a harmless prank was pulled on the moody son of Poseidon and in retaliation, he has be stuck in a rut of dislike for Hugo ever since. The rift that was created between the two of them could never be patched up by Hugo's attempts to charm the Scotsman and all efforts has since been discarded. Given that they do have to live together, Hugo is not actively seeking to butt heads with Scott. However, his time with him has have Hugo wondering if Scott is a robot that is incapable of showing human emotion.

Last edited by fivehours on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:46 pm

B E A U
K I N D L E

⌠ S O N OF A P H R O D I T E ⌡

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 H E R M E S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 H E C A T E 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 D E M E T E R 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
I S A B E L . N O L A N
「 D I O N Y S U S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
S C O T T . D A R R O W
「 P O S E I D O N 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
H U G O . R O J A S
「 H E R M E S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 H Y P N O S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 A P O L L O 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 A R E S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
「 H A D E S 」

text here m'dear

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ◑ ]
P R I Y A . A I K E N 3
「 H E P H A E S T U S 」

text here m'dear

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:48 pm

īŧŖīŧ¯īŧĩīŧ˛īŧ´ īŧŗīŧšīŧŗīŧ´īŧĨīŧ­

Known to be little more than fairies of English and Scottish folklore, disregarded as creatures of myth and legend by today's skeptic modern society, the common belief of Seelie and Unseelie courts have since dwindled. However, the humans and their factual minds are not all to blame for their little credence, as the faes have perfected their ability to conceal themselves. Existing secretly alongside unsuspecting humans for centuries, taking guise of human resemblance through glamour and portraying similar mannerisms, the courts have actually been been thriving.

Though it can be said that they are of the same kind, the Seelies and Unseelies could not be any more different from one another- cut from the same cloth but mended into opposing visions.

ImageOn one end of the spectrum rest the Seelie Court, a subcategory of fae that are considered to be the "true aristocrats" of the divine folk. The Seelie often serve as magistrates of fae law, dispensing justice upon faeries when the time called for it, and recurrent arbitrators in times of quarrel. Nevertheless, The Seelie Court is very political, complete with cliques and faction, gossiping, and heavy rivalry. Once called the, "Blessed Ones," the Seelies had been portrayed as a procession of stunning light riding on night air, and they would use these excursions to find those in need of help and provide it. However, they are known to cause a great deal of trouble and mischief in times of boredom.

Like many human courts, the Seelie Court had its own code of conduct, a code which all of the Seelie had to abide by. This code was:

Death Before Dishonor: A member of the Seelie Court would protect his or her honor to the death. Honor was the single source of glory for the Seelie, the only way to attain recognition. A true Seelie would rather have died than live with personal dishonor, and would never bring dishonor to another of the Seelie.

Love Conquers All: For the Seelie, love was the perfect expression of the soul. It transcended all other things. Though romantic love was considered to be the highest and purest form of love, platonic love was also encouraged.

Beauty is Life: Beauty was one of the first tenants of the Seelie Court. To belong, a faery had to be beautiful, and all beauty was to be protected. The Seelie were known to go to war to protect beauty, whether it was a beautiful person, place, or thing.

Never Forget a Debt: This tenant worked in two ways. The Seelie were bound by their code of honor to repay any debt owed as soon as was possible. This included both favors and insults. The Seelie would repay a favor in a timely fashion. At the same time, they would exact vengeance almost immediately.

â–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧâ–Ŧ

Despite the Unseelie Court being described as the malevolent and evil faeries in folktale, monsterous and horrible in appearance and commanders of fearsome abilties, such a depiction is really an overstatement. Instead it is best to equivilate them as the chaos to the Seelies' order, finding pleasure in unrest and mayhem, but not particularly evil in intent. Referred to as the "Unblessed Ones," the Unseelie were depicted as a dark cloud riding upon the wind from where their unnerving cackles and howls can be heard. Though not necessarily evil, they were far from kind. Some Scottish legends claim that the Unseelie were fallen Seelie, those who could not live up to the strict standards of chivalry of the shining court. The Unseelie Court are certified troublemakers.

Like many human courts, the Unseelie Court had its own code of conduct, a code which all of the Unseelie had to abide by. The details of this code were:

Change is Good: The Unseelie firmly believed that security was an illusion. They considered chaos to be the ruling force in the universe, and accepted that they had to adapt and change to survive.

Glamour is Free: Glamour was the magick of the Daoine Sidhe. Both the Seelie and Unseelie possessed its power. However, the two Courts had differing opinions over its use. The Unseelie believed that to have power and not to use it was near to sin. They used their power for whatever they saw fit.

Honor is a Lie: The Unseelie placed no stock in the ideals of honor. Instead, they pursued their own self-interests vigorously. The Unseelie felt as if truth could be only be reach through a devotion to self, not a devotion to others.

Passion Before Duty: Passion was considered to be the truest state of being. The Unseelie acted without thought on pure instinct and passion.

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:31 am

īŧ´īŧ¨īŧĨ īŧĻīŧĄīŧĨ īŧŖīŧ¯īŧ¤īŧĨ

The Fae must first and foremost abide by the code of secrecy that has been in place for centuries, which states that no Fae may reveal their true selves to the humans. Instead, all Fae are to retain a human appearance in the presence of humans through the use of glamour. If one is to let slip their sincere state, and therefore compromise the Fae world, the appropriate punishment will be dealt by the elder Fae. Such punishment can include banishment, the stripping of powers, and even death.

While there are guidelines that pertain specifically to the Seelie and Unseelie Courts, these laws are to be followed by all members listed as Fae:

No fae from one court may enter the grounds of the court they do not belong to without specific permission from an elder of that court.

Within the outlined neutral areas, territories in which are considered to be sacred and therefore do not belong to either court, bloodshed between the two courts is banned.

If there is such an occasion in which a human is alerted of Fae due to combat between members of both courts, both parties will be held accountable.

Meddling with the affairs of members of the opposite court for an unsavory reasoning is looked down upon, as is interfering with their human servants. Unjustified offenses inflicted upon either the Fae or their human property, theft, rape, or murder, for example, will result in punishment.

[hr][/hr

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:22 pm

fivehours
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!